Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@nikhil :

well i don't sure about quality post here :( as long im made post in here im always static in made post..well maybe you guys know like what when im made post..not good but not too much senseless..and that is happened to in GT..i got the 5 cent until 3 times payout..after that just got 4 cent and static until now that earning..and my quality post not different at all..so why got different payment??

Don't be greedy , it's only 1 CENT difference :P

I guess thats pretty higher than the other competitive sites in this field :)

rivha you are great!.well maybe any other factor that make member have different rate.i think most of member also think the same things about their rate.they just make post as usual but admin give different rate.maybe if then many member request the payment then admin will find hard to give you higher rate since he should aslo make this site stable

if you have really good post and longer one then you deserve for higher rate too.yup just try to cashout every week so then you can cover your expense.i just see the activity in here is not really good as before maybe it because weekend in here.i just hope then see more active member there

I also have some confusion about good quality of post because when i only post their discussion post in ptp section than some i got 4 cents and also sometime 3 cents and i think my post quality was same . and now not expecting higher amount when posting payment proof also as well as discussion post in ptp section.

I also have some confusion about good quality of post because when i only post their discussion post in ptp section than some i got 4 cents and also sometime 3 cents and i think my post quality was same . and now not expecting higher amount when posting payment proof also as well as discussion post in ptp section.

firstly, the proof post won't be counted as a post, that you will have all the hundred posts made will be discussion posts made in other than IHBP section,

thus the proof posts will not come into consideration while judging the post quality,

and with all the discussion posts counted, you might got paid depending on the post quality as well as the time spent on the forum on your activity.

yup will never have any quality in just a proof post.but for the quality of post just here to admin decide it.he has full right to choose the rate that suitable for each member.ever we thought we have static way of post and thought we never change our style in posting but admin will decide it for us

I dont bother to post payment proof here. I'm not sure if they are still paying for payment proofs as one member said he is not increasing post count after posting in payment proof section. but if they still pay though I dont want to post there it decreased our post rate.

is it true??i dont know about that since i dont really like to post proof there infact i have no proof to post too,i really depend on the normal post in here.sometime just lazy to come to payemnt proof section so better fpr me to stick on discussion rather than posting proof

I dont bother to post payment proof here. I'm not sure if they are still paying for payment proofs as one member said he is not increasing post count after posting in payment proof section. but if they still pay though I dont want to post there it decreased our post rate.

the proof posts are not taken into account which mean that the post number do not increase when you post in IHBP section,

there is no question of still getting paid for the posts that not taken into count,

IHBP is no longer a paying section, so we can't expect to get paid for our posting on non paying sections.

this is the oldest PTP already 4 or 5 years CMIIW, and always paying i also love the activity in this forum beside their rate is also high.. i got about $0,03 per post in here.. :D

maybe it'll more good if they gave us upgraded membership, this is only my suggestion

this is the oldest PTP already 4 or 5 years CMIIW, and always paying i also love the activity in this forum beside their rate is also high.. i got about $0,03 per post in here.. :D

maybe it'll more good if they gave us upgraded membership, this is only my suggestion

that is not the feature with GT, this forum is unique as they won't have any advertiser or they don't have upgrade membership,

only thing the forum requires is the quality,

and they say that they will pay up to 20 cents for qualitative content,

but so far nobody has got more than seven cents rates, but still some free members receive seven cents post rates as well.

@Trickster

Yeah, that was absolutely right. This forum is the oldest PTP site which is honest PTP and still paid its members consistently.

I heard no problem with payment in this forum and it will always pay us right on time. I don't find any reasons to quit posting

in this forum.

@andry777 yes its very true this is one of the very trusted ptp forum and the great advantage is that there is no any ads and their income from monitor and members also have no tension to get paid when their monitor is so popular and reputated .

i dont really know about that monitor because i just know this site as ptp only but if it right then member will never worry about the payment,member will always able to get their payment.i will like the activity in here too then,hope member will back to posting like usual

GoldenTalk is one of the best PTP site but too bad in these 2 days, I couldn't access the site at all so I can't make any posts

in the site. I hope the problem will be fixed soon by the admin so I can make another posts again in the site. I like to post

in the site because it's not hard to post in there.

better you contact sinip for the reason of that.i dont know about your problem but i can access this site smoothly.i love this iste but the activity in here just a few.member now try to psot in other site that give higher rate actually this site also able to give until 5 cents per post too

I seen good amounts in payment proofs in here. I just love to be part of this forum and I do hope that I can reach payout this week. It's been awhile since I posted in this forum so I will try to regain the activities that I have started in here. Seeing that kind of amount encourages me to post more in this site.

@rage35 yes recently GT cleared many payment and i also got my payment and i think payout once in a week is very good target from GT which i also trying and doing and its not hard to reach 100 post in a week when so many active thread there.

I got paid by GT on Friday. It took less than a week to receive the money. I earned $4.20 for 140 posts. Here are the details:

You have received a payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 2011-25-03 09:39:39

Batch: 57990368

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.20

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 140 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

actually i got two payments in a day. so the last pending payment was just 3 days old. so i am quite happy with the fast payment once again on this forum. i didn't need to wait that long. sometimes they have some delays but on some other days they will clear all of our pending request at the same time. no need to wait another week.

that is quite hard to know when we will be paid after request, sometimes GT pays within five days or sometimes it's paid on weekly basis but

there were times that I waited for more than a week or up to 2 or 3 weeks for a single payment from GT,

in my experience, I had active request on GT unprocessed for long time as well, but only thing is that we should forget about the payment once sending the request,

one day we receive it for sure.