Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@nikhil :

you are like me my friend..im never post in the HYIP section..i just read and learn only about the HYIP from that section..because i don't know much about HYIP so i won't to force my self to become active in that section too..i was request 100 post again yesterday and hope got paid soonly for sure :D

I am not trying to post in hyip section but now have some payment proof and only posting this and when there is no problem to active only one section to get our payment for this active here only ptp section which is easy to post like other section i think . for this i am active here only in this section.

Don't you know that posting payment proof in GT is no longer paying? You'd better check your post count after you post your payment proofs.

@echo :

hmm..i don't know about that my friend..before im making payment proof and my post is still counted..or im wrong in calculate my post.. :huh: for sure im making payment proof and my count post still increased..

But it depends on the quality,and if your payment proof post counts alot in your min.post to request,then you're in for an amount that can make you quite posting for a week,my friend.

I think the best way to earn good from goldentalk is to post in different sections,and then we can earn big rather than one section or two.

thats really bad if posting proof is not payign anymore even with low rate?so then memebr will not happy to post any proof again in here.i never try to make proof post in here so i dont know about that.but better try to concentrate in making normal post than just proof posting

I used to make a lot of posts in HYIP discussion section. However, as I don't join any HYIP programs now, I never make posts in that section anymore. I usually make posts in PTP and community talk section.

I think it's not compulsory to be a member or investor to comment on a hyip program,

we can have some knowledge on the program visiting their site, and research on their status from fellow members who made investments already,

and we can share our opinion on that particular program, this is what many members usually do and still they get paid for their valuable observations.

This is one of the best PTP site that I ever knew. It will pay us for sure and it has been run for many years. I don't know exactly

how long GoldenTalk has run, maybe it has been more than 4-5 years or later. But I don't like their error which oftenly happen although

it's not all days but it happened so often in a day.

i still prefer make post in ptp section.so many threads there and they also have good activity too and the rate there is sometime normal sometime higher than that.but i never reach 5 cents per post.i cant imagine how good the post is when they get that higher rate.

of course ! the members will get huge post rates like seven cents also,

especially, when members have made all discussion posts and there is not a single proof post in their set of posts,

then they used to get more rates depending on their post quality,

but now as proof posts won't be counted, everyone will have all discussion posts to get their post into account.

@venmarz

Sure, I like to make some posts in here in PTP section too because the activity of members in here are the most than the other

section so it's easier to make post in this section than another section although I made some posts in forex sections too sometimes

if there is no response from another members in the PTP section :)

i never see any memebr ther eget 7 cents per psot.the higher one is 5 cents per post but so seldom to see that rate lately.mostly memebr get 1-4 cents per post.and usually newbie who get lower rate in here because they dont really know how to make post there

well, if we make more posts in PTP section, we can't get good post rates in GT,

we should manage to have more discussion at hyip section which is the way to earn huge rates here,

the minimum is four cents we can get posting at hyip section in GT,

and depending on the post quality even more post rate is paid to us.

I wonder what's taking so long them to make payouts. I think they should make fixed rates and just check the posts, if they are pure spam or qualifed for post. I have requested payout,but I have already made 100 more posts and I haven't even been active or post chasing.

I wonder what's taking so long them to make payouts. I think they should make fixed rates and just check the posts, if they are pure spam or qualifed for post. I have requested payout,but I have already made 100 more posts and I haven't even been active or post chasing.

well, I also have had the same experience like you many times before,

as the payment procession will be delayed, we might have made another set of hundred posts ready for request,

I just suggest that, wait until the first request gets processed,

as GT will be usually ban members on so many reasons, and if we got banned even temporarily, our requests will be reset to $0.

i dont know about that matter archu if the point will be zerro then.for the delay of payment it will nto take a long time,sinip also handle many site so he should check other member posts too.i still dont really care aboutt he payment there.just keep on posting admin will not forget to pay memebr

Here in this forum i never post more 15 post in a day ever and i never get any warning and deduction . but i think 15 to 30 post in a day is not post chasing. anyway now happy to posting there because there is no website problem right now.

just try to make limitation in postin in here i think 50 posts in a day also hard to reach right and its so normal but not for more than that.i just heard memebr able to make 100 posts a day i think its not good idea.memeber should enjoy the activity not force to make so many post

@Nikhil

Oh really? That was too bad because we could make unlimited posts in this site as long as you are not spamming in the site.

I could make much enough of posts today, I hope there is no error again like few days ago so I could make posts with good

quantities. It will help me to make many posts in a day it will fasten my payment request :)

I don't think the forum tolerates unlimited posting here,

if one makes up to 30 to 35 posts a day, that is maximum,

more than that can be considered as spam, or post chasing and

such members can be warned or sometimes they get banned for particular time.