Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Its true now activity of members is bit slow . my few yesterday's post is lst post today when i go for posting than find in ptp section. i am there from many days but this time after seeing that i am surprised . hope activity will be increase soon there.

recently, there was a payment proof from GT around on forums that was six cents post rate and good to see that the forum is paying members

as per their word that they will pay huge for quality posters,

it is easy to get huge post rates at GT just we should manage to post limited daily that too posting useful information and get paid wih six cents or even more !

Finally I reach minimum cashout in here after a month and half. I hope I will receive my cashout soon. Right now I'm still waiting for TCC and EP to pay me. So I hope I will be paid by GT. Because theirs a lot of good ptp right now that has pending payment until now.

@budado :

LOL you are taking more than month to reach minimum at GT?? how much post you made daily mate?? i was done making around 100 post i think yesterday and today at this forum..im now have 145 post isn't requested..i will collect it first..and so bad im stuck can't made post again because no have any idea to making post >,< and most of the exist thread im not understand so im prefer not force my self to post again there :D

rivha what you mean?you make another 100 posts again there yesterday only in a day you make so many posts and you didnt get any warning?wow thats really great as i know mostly member get temporary banned because of make so many post there.but im not sure how many post it is

posting 100 in a single day, will be really a dangerous on GT, such members will be considered as spammers or post chasing that

GT will banned those members either permanently or a temporary for a long time like for one month or more,

that is why we should not risk posting a lot in short time over there,

once get ban, it will definitely spoil the reputation of the member as well.

GT disable my account for one month and my fault is i post my username in payment proof . i never know i am breaking the rule and if i get any warning from mods than never do such mistake but without warning they banned me for long one month. GT is my best forum and no doubt this one month is long time for me but i think before banning any members mods should send warning and after getting warning i think no members do mistake twice.

@Nikhil,

I also made the same mistake and got banned for one week. It happened a few months ago and it was unintentional. Sometimes, I feel that GT is unfair. Perhaps, they can warn me or send me a PM telling that I have made a mistake. Anyway, I learn the lesson and try to be careful when posting payment proofs.

As for me, I have never made more than 10 posts a day in GT because I have to spare my time posting in the other forums. I also feel a little dizzy if I have to make more than 10 posts in one forum. Besides, I also have a part time job in my daily life.

Until now, I'm still hesitating if I'll join this forum. I don't know what's impeding me to join here, but I think it's because of the low activity of the members.

Everytime I visit this site, the last post was made last 2 days ago, etc. I want a forum which has really interactive discussion.

Goldentalk is still popular, but I just don't feel joining here. There are a lot of things I'm looking for a PTP that are not present here in GT.

i feel sorry for that,i dont know if any rules too that not permit member to post username there.i think i should learn the rules again and try to memorize it.i dont like if then i get banned just for one reason like that.1 month banned is not really good since we able to get about 3 payments that worth good amount

Until now, I'm still hesitating if I'll join this forum. I don't know what's impeding me to join here, but I think it's because of the low activity of the members.

Everytime I visit this site, the last post was made last 2 days ago, etc. I want a forum which has really interactive discussion.

Goldentalk is still popular, but I just don't feel joining here. There are a lot of things I'm looking for a PTP that are not present here in GT.

I am afraid I have to disagree with you, Icy. Why don't you try to see in Community Talk section or Paid to Post section? The members there are quite active. They post their opinions and reply to other members' opinion. I guess there is a quite good interactive communication there.

yes, this is one of the senior most forums and I believe this is the first forum for many members among us,

there is nothing negative to comment on GT, this is really good forum and make good activity over there and you will get good rates for better contribution to GT,

everything is good here, fast payments, better post rates, nice cooperation from fellow members in discussions,

overall this is a forum that one must join and if not a good poster at least this one makes us good readers as there will be useful information gets updated here.

I have applied for payment in GT recently after making a set of 100 posts here,

definitely it can take not less than a week to get paid from GT,

also there is LR downtime, but it will be solved by this weekend, let's hope so,

I have been eagerly waiting for my post rate to increase on GT for this time, at least.

I also think GT is a forum where there is no complain from members and this tis my first forum and i have also not any complain . anyway i think this forum usaually pay 3 cents per post if there is no more quality in post but if there is so many payment proof than its pay 2 cents per post which i experience before.

I think there are one or two complaints about GT. Sometimes, there is a delay in the payment process. The delay may take up to two weeks. However, this is just a minor complaint because the members believe that despite the payment delay, they will finally get paid.

I have noticed that in GT, while posting in the IHBP section, we should follow the proof post rules,

that is we must not provide our user name in the post, for that particular hyip,

even if it is in the memo, we should remove user IDs from the proof and then only have to post,

or else this will be considered as violation even member gets warned or banned for the same.

@venmarz :

this is the problem of GT..they just accept LR only..so when LR down like this our payment will be delayed..i think GT must be add another payment processor like PM or AP maybe..so we will always can be active in here..because Lr down right now GT is got the less activity :(

really?so there is no other payemnt made when the LR was down.yup i hope then admin will also consider for other payment processor.i think member will surely happy to use it when other payment processor down.so then all payment able to process daily too