Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

It's good if we could make good activities in this site because we will get payment for sure and we could make unlimited

posts in a day. The members in here are active so it's not impossible if you are active, you could ask payment once in 2-3 days.

If we could realize that, so we could get about 6-9 dollars weekly. That's good amount of bucks right?

I think you need to be very careful if you want to make unlimited posts in a day. It will be considered post chasing and you can be banned for that. I have ever heard a member who was banned for making too many posts in a day.

I cant get to golden for weeks. before i at least a few time in the day could reach my favourite forum. Now i asked a person resend my password to my mail for to try to get in that way. I cant.

Its always error 404. So i tried another way i google goldentalk. The i go for cashed and yet its a blank page with http error or whatever it say. i dont know how to solve it more. i mean this is the forum i like.

im comfortable with. :( Help anyone? oh and it is the same for goldpoll for me...what happened?

I cant get to golden for weeks. before i at least a few time in the day could reach my favourite forum. Now i asked a person resend my password to my mail for to try to get in that way. I cant.

Its always error 404. So i tried another way i google goldentalk. The i go for cashed and yet its a blank page with http error or whatever it say. i dont know how to solve it more. i mean this is the forum i like.

im comfortable with. :( Help anyone? oh and it is the same for goldpoll for me...what happened?

Well... I am not really sure of the cause of your problem. I can access the forum well at my end. Perhaps, you need to change your browser to access the forum. That's my suggestion and I hope it can solve your problem.

well, that access problems of GT in some parts of the world doesn't much surprise me as this has been a frequent issue here,

let me update that there is no accessing troubles from my end as I have just checked the site now and it is well loading from here,

today the activity looks good as well, cause I can see around twenty members active on the forum.

well, that access problems of GT in some parts of the world doesn't much surprise me as this has been a frequent issue here,

let me update that there is no accessing troubles from my end as I have just checked the site now and it is well loading from here,

today the activity looks good as well, cause I can see around twenty members active on the forum.

Same here my friend. Sometimes I can't access GT but after a few minutes, I was able to view now the forum. I think this is just a normal problem with any sites or forums since GT has lots of members already and the post are of huge amounts. Maybe it affects the page loading of the forum that's why sometimes we find it hard to access the page. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Now i have no problem of access gt but i also faced problem sometime to access . anyway now payment spreed is very quick there , my last payment was within 3 days . member also there daily active which giving more space to post there more.

Now i have no problem of access gt but i also faced problem sometime to access . anyway now payment spreed is very quick there , my last payment was within 3 days . member also there daily active which giving more space to post there more.

Same here my friend. Sometimes, I cant't access the forum but now, I have no problems accessing the site. I am still trying to reach my first payment in this forum and I hope I could make it by this week.

yes lately there is no problem with the loading of the site. i can access it pretty well with not even a short time downtime at all lately. maybe you guys had experienced some short downtime but not on my end though. i too am still trying to increase my post as i was bit inactive here lately.

I suggest to keep refreshing the page, then the page loads for sure though the loading is taking much time than usual,

all that we need is to have patience to wait till the page loads completely,

last night, when I made posting here, I didn't have had any loading issues,

but just now I have also faced the same issue that the page doesn't load and it was blank, later on refreshment it loaded slowly.

just now i had problem loading the forum for a few seconds. but after some time of waiting like a few seconds, the forum loads slowly. but the succeeding loading i don't have problem or notice any slow loading. i guess there is again problem with regional loading problems.

Hmm i was inactive in golden talk last week but now I am stating to resume my activity here and trying to post more so i can earn more number of posts before they'll pay me with my last pending payout request. :D

Yes the forum loading is bit slow now but after few minutes loading its opening . not only GT but Goldpoll is same problem . anyway its still good to opening the forum at last after few minutes loading . just hoping it will be fixed soon.

well guys...from here i don't have any problem in opening GT for sure..very fast like usual to open the GT..so maybe that is because your connection problem??

i have plan to reach another 100 post again in this week..so around friday i can got payment again in here :)

well guys...from here i don't have any problem in opening GT for sure..very fast like usual to open the GT..so maybe that is because your connection problem??

i have plan to reach another 100 post again in this week..so around friday i can got payment again in here :)

As of now my friend, I don't have any problems anymore with regards to the forum since it loads smoothly now and without any problems accessing the forum. I hope that this will continue so that I can continuously make posts in this prestigious forum

usually if member face problem in accessing this site is about the connection in their end.since not many member faced that problem too.i really hope then they able to give us good opportunity to earn without many down like before.but i think admin always try to solve site problem faster lately

This is one of the best PTP site because it will always pay its members for long time ago. We could get payment

3 cents per post and we will be paid in a about 5 days until a week. Usually, I got payment once a week but sometimes

it could be faster.

@benokyo

There are many active members in there, if you posted in there I am sure many members will reply you soon. I posted in there too,

if you wanted to make discussion in there, that is easy because the site has many sections which you could post. It's not hard to reach

minimum payout in there.

yup almost in all section have any active member.not that hard to make about 3 round of posting in here.i just hope then admin will always get many advertisers too so then our rate will a bit increase too.i didnt get any 4 cents per post lately i really miss my good rate there

Got paid 5cents per post! I just love this forum so much, if you can just hang on and post quality posts you will always receive 4 to 5cents per post.

My payment details.

Date. 03/18/2011 15:17

Batch. 57503429

From Account.U3943563 (GoldenTalk)+ $5.25$0.06 $hide

payment for 105posts. Thanks a lot GT!

thats really nice,i never see any member ge great amount lately,and you get 5 cents per post.so admin still giving this rate to other,thats really nice.i hope then i can be more active there too.i just need to concentrate on my posting quality not in the number that i request

5 cents per post from gt is really mind blowing payment i think . before many times i got 4 cent per post but never 5 cents and i think to get this amount we need very good quality of our post and long also without more payment proof posting.

yup if we just make proof post only then we will surely get small amount of money since there is not contain any quality.of course to get 5 cents per post member should be able to give very good quality of post.i think they able to get it easily.but maybe they will only reward it for people who not really active too

@nikhil :

well i don't sure about quality post here :( as long im made post in here im always static in made post..well maybe you guys know like what when im made post..not good but not too much senseless..and that is happened to in GT..i got the 5 cent until 3 times payout..after that just got 4 cent and static until now that earning..and my quality post not different at all..so why got different payment??