GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

My first payment received!

You have received a payment to your account U1697568:

Date: 2011-09-03 15:11:10

Batch: 56862765

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I don't know exactly how much will I get from this forum after I make a payment request for reaching 100 posts. I am just trying to give high quality posts so that I will deserve high payments from here. But, if I get deductions or low payment, it's just fine. Maybe, I could try better after that.

i am also sent good posts , the rate was not more than 3 cents per post since a substantial period,

but when I received last payment A few hours ago , found that the rate increased to 4 cents per post , so

I hope to continue at this rate it was actually a remarkable forum .

The site experienced error in its server earlier in the morning yesterday but it has been fixed in the night so we could make

posts again in here. Now the site is normal, today I asked another payment request. But for my last 3 payout, I got only 3 cents

per post. That is not good in my quality of post then, I must make better post in here :)

thankfully, I have not faced the loading issues here for a long time,

otherwise it was very common with GT, that frequently there used to be technical errors,

which used to lead to the site to be unavailable for minimum 48 hours,

but since around a month or two, I experience that no more technical issues with GT.

I think loading problem or database error problem is a common thing in GT. It may come and go anytime. When that happens, there is nothing we can do but to wait until it is back to normal. Anyway, the problem is just temporary and it is usually fixed quickly.

though loading issues is just a common thing in gt.I still get bothered every time I encounter this problem as it affects my activity a lot. when the sore able to fix the problem the members dont usually get their activity back at once so I find to reach my goal because of this problem.

GT is the forum where we can post maximum around 30 to 35 posts a day and thus every three days one payout request for 100 posts,

thus in a month of time period, we can earn around, $30 assuming the post rate is three cents on an average,

of course we should keep on posting on basis of our plan, instead of waiting for the previous payment to arrive in our account,

let the admin pay on his free time, but if we regularly make few posts daily posts here, GT will be definitely a good source of income for members.

This time my rate is 4 cent and got many days later and its really matter of confusion sometime 4 cent and sometime 3 cent when i think my post quality are same.

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2011-08-03 11:44:30

Batch: 56770014

Amount: $4.24

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 106 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

This time my rate is 4 cent and got many days later and its really matter of confusion sometime 4 cent and sometime 3 cent when i think my post quality are same.

there might be more number of posts at hyip discussion section than PTP this time that you have got better post rates,

or if both the times you posted more in the same PTP section, then obviously the admin might have noticed improvement in the post quality that

he might have paid with better rates,

I have also noticed that members are getting paid with higher rates since from IHBP was moved to non paying sections.

yeah i think better post also in difficult sections like the hyip section so we can get better rate. but for me i rather post in the community talk section. i hope i get better rate by posting on that section. after all the topics there are not that easy also.

Members who find a problem in entry to the Forum at some times , tried to enter to the Forum by another browser,

because this problem happened to me by firefox and when i used Internet Explorer , I was able to easily access to the forum .

So, you have to change your browser to access the forum. I can access the forum using firefox well and I have got any problem so far. I only experienced database error problem which of course, also happens to all members.

I have receive two payment from goldentalk this week. The first was 5cents per post. And the second is 4cents. So basically i have made 10dollars from this forum this week, and right now i need to post around 10posts to reach payout again. I love this forum.

I have receive two payment from goldentalk this week. The first was 5cents per post. And the second is 4cents. So basically i have made 10dollars from this forum this week, and right now i need to post around 10posts to reach payout again. I love this forum.

Congratulations on your two payments! I think 5 cents per post is the highest rate I have seen so far and not many people can reach that. I expect to reach that rate. My highest rate is just 4 cents per post which happened a long time ago.

I agree that the five cents post rate is really good from GT,

it will be sometimes even six cents too, for quality content posters,

few months ago, I also saw members getting even seven rates,

but I think those quality posters are no longer active, anyway even the junior members also making good quality posts here.

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2011-08-03 11:44:30

Batch: 56770014

Amount: $4.24

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 106 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Yes, I think that this is true because I had received payment of this forum $4 a few days ago ,

I think that the rates had already increased 4 cents per post this is wonderful because rates should not be less than that in this wonderful forum .

My rate in here right now is static at the 4 cent per post for sure..this is good enough for me and my request paid in the same week..i think if request 2 pending and 1 pending was paid i will got paid another in the next week but no..that is really good for sure :D

Some members rate are always 5cent per post. I sometime receive it too, but always i usually get paid 4cents. Just hope to cross that mark and always get high rate. Since where a member get paid 6cents per post. Men that is huge!

here in GT, once we get paid with great post rates like five plus, then we must be careful with our posting,

we should manage to keep up the quality, to get paid with the same previous post rates,

if the post rate once lowered for any reason, then it is difficult to get back to the previous post rates.

sometimes it can take so long time to reach to the previous post rates.

It's good if we could make good activities in this site because we will get payment for sure and we could make unlimited

posts in a day. The members in here are active so it's not impossible if you are active, you could ask payment once in 2-3 days.

If we could realize that, so we could get about 6-9 dollars weekly. That's good amount of bucks right?