Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

If you are still comfortable posting on the site so you should just keep on posting on the site as well. So it's just a matter of if you are still motivated to post on the site as I think that the site is still quite okay to post at. So I think it would still have some activities always.

I guess getting paid out by the forum sort of increased my motivation to post in here especially if I managed to get the 3 cent post rate without posting in HYIP sections. 20 posts or less a day should be fine for me in my quest to reach target of 100 posts at least once every week.

You do know that its easy to plan but rather hard to put that plan into action but that is my intention and I do hope that I can get to seeing that happen. I made 14 posts yesterday and will probably make another 14 or so today but I would really love to to get to 100 posts at least by the weekend.

after I get the second payment on this forum I am very happy though before my account would be banned but I still get the payment into my account and of course this makes me feel happy with this forum and I will try to create a new account because I still really like this forum

you are still ucky to hvae receive your payment even when you were ban. most of the time when you get banned either temporarily or permanently that you would not receive the payment anymore. so i just wonder why you have been paid. maybe it was just a sort of mistake ro maybe they have noticed that youa re still on ban or were ban already permanently.

It is rather weird indeed that payment processing would still happen even after the account has been banned. Maybe the admin felt that there were posts that they made that were not against the rules and that they deserved to be paid out for them. My assumption is also the same that if you are banned you also lose your payout.

I'm really disappointed with my earnings in GT right now. the rate is still good but the activity is not. That's why I can't post in here as regularly as I want. I hope I can maintain posting 25 post a day in here as I used to. But right now at most I can post in a week is only 45 post. that's not even more than my two days posting. But what can I do. Theirs just too few posters in here and most of the posters in here are posting in ptp section only.

You have received a payment to your account U9871417:

Date: 2012-31-10 17:42:14

Batch: 117271920

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.20

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 110 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I'm really disappointed with my earnings in GT right now. the rate is still good but the activity is not. That's why I can't post in here as regularly as I want. I hope I can maintain posting 25 post a day in here as I used to. But right now at most I can post in a week is only 45 post. that's not even more than my two days posting. But what can I do. Theirs just too few posters in here and most of the posters in here are posting in ptp section only.

That's the big problem with the site indeed. Before that was my problem also as most of the post were mine because I would hardly see some posters that would always post on the site with me. But now I can't post here anymore so I don't have that kind of problem on the site. But I just hope that you will see more activity on the site soon.

I was really disappointed with this board because there is no good explanation of this forum regarding deduction granted by the admin and mods, when I demanded payment of 110 posts but only get about $ 2.2 which I think is very small and that makes me upset is not the reason why I get the admin a small payment, maybe if there is an explanation of the admin i can understand but until now there is no explanation at all.

I reached 100 posts yesterday after posting in the different sections. Though, I really can't make more than 20 posts here sometimes I can have 10-20 posts but hoping this next coming weeks I can set my daily posting activity in GT. Other members can make it so I can also do it.

Darn its totally frustrating. For the first time I have experience getting paid 2 cents per post in here. Even though I have been ban temporarily many times in here I don't get low rate per post. I do earn 4 to 5 cents per post in here and I do post 25 post a day. But now that I only post 45 post per week I still end up having a 2 cents per post rate in here? I really don't know if this still stable or not. I guess they really got hurt with the slow down of hyip industry.

It seems every member got 2 cents fir there posts,I also got 2 cents for my 180 posts,I am never bothered cos the site has really paid me,I will keep posting in the forum till I reach another payout,though I didn't post in the forum today,but most definitely I wull post in the forum tomorrow

That's incorrect. Not every member. But then, we should already face it that GT forum pays in that range of post rate and we can't always have what we are thinking of. But still good if we are looking to have some funds because they are surely pays you unlike 1 cent post rate.

so bad i'm still banned and my payout request still pending too i think i will not recieve it after banned period over,its my fault i guess but its make me mad that they didn't give me warning at least ,i should be carefull next time and never post than 20 posts daily here in gt

I too have experienced such when it was requested withdrawal payment but immediately banned without prior notice even when my account was active problem withdrawal payment that I'm not there at all or $ 0 and posts that I gave was not accumulated yet, from there I was very disappointed because there is no good description of the forum

That is one thing about the forum,members can't accumulate points the way they does in other forums such as EP,MTV,DCP etc,if you post too many within a particular period of time,one of the mods will just make a post that you have been banned for a month for blatant post chasing

You are right @hadg not only we have to remain careful about our post counts, but post rate is unclear until the payment is made, that is another reason that force us to restrict our activity at the forum and does in no way motivate us to remain more active. I am not active at the forum because we got other much better choices like DMT.

I reached 100 posts yesterday after posting in the different sections. Though, I really can't make more than 20 posts here sometimes I can have 10-20 posts but hoping this next coming weeks I can set my daily posting activity in GT. Other members can make it so I can also do it.

I somehow feel that the members that are able to make consistent posting are able to make posts in a lot of different sections on the forum. If you are limited to just a few sections then it would be a problem to try and get posting activities as you would be concentrated in just a few like in my case. I am still trying to explore more section to spread activities.

After two days of not posting in here I tried to visit the site and I only manage to post 10 post and I stop posting. Even though I'm absent for two days I just feel that I'm still spamming the site as theirs actually lots of post chasers in here. All talk but no story or real information to share type of post. I Hope I can make good income in here in the long run.