Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

The mod is definitely doing a great job with making sure that the forum is running well and in terms of management as well. This is why the forum remains a good place to be active in and continue to post regularly. I am already working towards my next payment request here.

have you seen the new look of the forum that is really very good looking . the admin have changes the old look of the forum and added a very new theme that looks really great . now we can have fun while posting there because now the site include chat box . which help most of the members to discuss in the forum .

That's right,the new look looks very attractive,i made some posts in the forum yesterday and that made me to reach my 100 posts,I just hope that the admin will be clearing payments soon,i am not sure if I will be posting in the forum until I receive my funds,I just want to see the rates that I will be getting from the forum

Well actually this forum is paying and is paying very fast in here so the best thing for me to do now is to start my posting activity with them immidaitely.

So the best way to control your hands is by doing this and make good quality post if you really want to get full payment.

Just expect that DCP can pay every week. Though, last week I did not manage to have post a lot that's why I still stuck with 40 posts as of this moment and will going to add more posts this afternoon. I doubt though there's many members active as mostly they are in other forums because they can't have post in forex section.

Yea,I am trying to make quality posts in the forum,but I just don't like forex discussions,and when I submitted my payment request,I can really know if my post in the forex section is upto 15%,I just want to see the rates that I would be getting for my 100 posts,if it is above $2,I would continue posting in the forum,but if it is below,I would call a quit

So far from the rates that I have seen from members, we have all been getting over 2 cents per post so that should not be a problem in my opinion. I just hope that it would at least return to the 2.5 cents post rate but I am sure there must be a good reason for the reduction.

It depends because we have all received varying post rates on the forum for our latest payment requests on the forum. I got $4.10 for 200 posts while others got a better post rate but it was all less than 2.5 cents if I remember correctly. At least its still above 2 cents per post.

Well, then its not difficult but you are lacking of time to post here or you are not prioritizing DCP forum. Actually, many members got paid here and several times. I just hope that members will not think that DCP is for forex discussions only because there are still other sections or programs not only forex.

Yes, and the best thing is that the mod in here(now admin) is not that strict plus there is only a requirement to make 15% of your posts in the forex section. That in itself makes the forum a good place to post and prioritize and this is what I am doing to make sure that I earn well in here weekly.

Well,I was planning to stop postin in this forum for now but a member encouraged me that I would get good rates for my posts, so,it means I am resuming posting today,I will just be posting in the ptp section alone and I know that I can make upto 15 posts in that section cos the activity there is always high

It would be good to see you back posting on the forum again @hadg33. I see that you posted your payment request in the wrong section on the forum so you might want to check that out. There is a payment request thread where everyone requests for payments in the same thread and you dont have to create a new thread for this. I wonder if admin told you about this.

I always forget to post on site lately. I'm not worried if I would not be able to earn on the site. Before I would be bothered if I had not been earning well on the site. Anyway I would try to post here. I would try to remember to site. And post here later on. It's still an easy place to post at.

I make sure that I post on the site on a daily basis and if I dont get to post in here it would mean that I really did not have time to do so. I am now starting afresh to post on the site today since I just got paid in the morning. I am just hoping that posting activities would increase in here because they have somewhat slowed down.

I am going to make sure that I make another 30 or so posts on the forum for today and get on with my target on the forum. I have already earned from the forum for the week so I can afford to go for the 200 points in here and cashout in the new week if there is good activities in here unless I get tempted.

Well I think I am motivated to post in the forum when I got to see the post rates,$2.5 is not really bad at all,I was so motivated yesterday so I had to make about 20 posts in the forum,I have never done this on the forum before,I am planning to make another 20 posts in the forum today