Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Its really reasonable to have that target. Its not really that much posts but then, its already good for us to reach minimum. Most of us still wanted to have 100 posts request but the forum also accept having more than 100 posts request as if we really are active in the forum more often.

Indeed, I set a target of at least 20 posts daily in here and I think it's not hard to do 20 posts in here because yesterday I made 35 posts and today 28 posts so in just a matter of days, I will going to reach 100 posts.

good for you my friend, it looks like I can not give a lot of posts on this site because I do not understand about forex so I can only give a post that I think can and understand the ongoing discussions. therefore I can not give enough posts to get the minimum number of posts, I had to learn some more about forex so Saaya able to provide a quality post here.

I think the Forum is paying fast in here, it won't take a week before you get paid in here because Mod hoang long is active in here so your payment request will be approved fast in here because me? I am just waiting for few days in here then I will going to get paid in here that's why I am really motivated posting in here daily.

I can see a lot of post again on the site specially so I would need to make a lot of post again here. I just want to earn more a lot just like other members do. So I hope that I would make about 25 post for today and I would be so happy if I would be able to do that. As I want to be able to make another payment request as soon as I got paid for my pending payment request

I would need to make some post again on the forex section. Anyway I have noticed that there is daily activities on the ptp section. So I think that the members are motivated to post daily on the site once again. So I am able to reach my goal on their day. But I would still to make a lot of post once again so I would be able to reach my weekly goal once again.

I have been posting for the past few days although I have been posting in the PTP section only due to time constraints. I know that today I will be posting in the forex section as well which means that I can expect to have about 40 posts on the site. Hopefully there will be another payment processing on the forum this week again.

I've seen this before and it looks like the forum looks good but I have not had time to join this forum and I would like to know how many posts the minimum we have to do in order to receive payment in this forum

minimum posts to get paid around 100 posts. This site is very good but to keep this site we must first know the forex. because this site is a site that discuss about forex, if we do not know in advance about the forex do hope we can make a good post on this site. so if we have time we better learn first about forex before joining this website.

I just received my payment on the forum this morning for my 130 posts on the forum and saw that I received a 3 cents post rate n here. I just need to start working on my next payment request but it seems that cashing out at around 100 posts weekly is more lucrative thing to do.

Wow you have such a nice post rate will your payment to your house receive on the site so I am hoping that I would be able to make such amount also when I have made like payment request for 200 posts. So I would like to reach payout here by tomorrow as much as possible. So I would try my best to do well on the site as well. But I think I have been posting a lot lately but just needed to do,more posts.

So, hopefully you will also get three cents rate in here so that you will be very motivated to post in here, I just made 20 posts today in here, but I am thinking of making another five posts in here so that I will have 25 posts for today in here as I want to reach another 200 posts fast in here as I am very motivated.

Today posting on this site but feeling hard to post there :( just few section only for another discussin than forex..i just made around 3 or 4 post today here :( hopefully some of member will active on the other section too so newbie on forex like me can earn trough this forum too

3 cent per post is very good, activity is not bad at all here and make it easy to reach 100 posts or more weekly , payment is fast and no one complain about any delay,DCP in her way to be one of the most popular forums in next day i guess , i read about new contest here and i will check the forum later may be i will join one of them.

I got a 3 cents post rate from the forum for my last payment on the forum and am quite happy about that. It seems that other members have been able to receive the same post rate as I did which is a real improvement and good news from the forum. I will try to get another 100 posts at the lest on the forum for next week's payout.

I'm just hoping that I would be able to get it this time so I hope that I can do better post always on the site. But lately I'm hoping tried to make better post on the specially on the forex section. So I hope that I will be able to post here fast without sacrificing the quality of my posts. So that I would be able to post more in my daily activity on the site as well.

I need to post 10 more post and I'm good to withdraw in here again. So far so good in my part. I dont' know if my earnings in here will going to be 2.50 cents per post or going to go down to 2 cents per post. But one thing I'm sure its notice to reach another 200 post in here and what ever the rate will be its going to be thank you dcp. I hope that their will be mroe dcp sites to post right now so that I can earn more.

Maybe I should just request in just 100 posts next time. Maybe that would somehow increase my post rate because when I request on the 200 post I just get lower post rate. So I think that it's not bad just the request in lower post count or minimum post count of 100 posts. I try to avoid requesting in 100 posts because I just am not happy with small payment.

This is what I am going to do as well because this way you are sure of payments on weekly basis. I have request for posts that are around 130 posts for the past two weeks and have received payments weekly thus far. I will try to get to another 100 or 150 for this week and hope to get paid again this week and get 3 cents per post again.

I was able to make payment request already. I was planning to make reach payout last Sunday but I just managed to complete my post last night. Anyways just okay. I would just continue posting and improving my activity on this site as well. So I would be able to make payout much faster on the site.