Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I have not also receive yet my payment approval. So I would wait till Monday. But I wonder why the delay. So I am just quite concerned. So I hope that I would not get lots of deductions again as I had just big deductions already few days back. So deductions is the last thing I want to see again happen.

dont worry about approval moderators are some what busy so a little bit delay happened i am sure all people will receive approval aswell bonus on Monday

forum is very nice to me since I just joined this forum and I see this forum provide a high fee for each post that we make will be but I am still confused with the payment process because I saw the payment of this forum will go into our trading account not a payment method to us whether this is true or not

forum is very nice to me since I just joined this forum and I see this forum provide a high fee for each post that we make will be but I am still confused with the payment process because I saw the payment of this forum will go into our trading account not a payment method to us whether this is true or not

yes it will go into trading account from where you can withdraw to payment processor of your choice without trading. There is no need of trading with that bonus amount

yes it will go into trading account from where you can withdraw to payment processor of your choice without trading. There is no need of trading with that bonus amount

had she means if the bonus had been entered into our trading account so we can immediately pull the payment method without having to trade

We need to wait four business days before we can withdraw the funds but while we wait its better that we do some trading also. Because if our account in uwcfx is not active for three months your account will be closed. Thats' why I always trade and have 10% of my capital as my losing amount. If I loss 10% then that's it I stop trading. Its better to give some if you earn some.

for the first step that I need to create an account at a broker trading in collaboration with the forum and I would like to know what is the maximum amount we post on a daily basis because I see just by doing less than 100 posts we can achieve points for the payment request and whether a safe way so that we do not account banned from this forum, forgive me if I ask many questions

had she means if the bonus had been entered into our trading account so we can immediately pull the payment method without having to trade

You can ask for withdrawal after completion of 72 hours from deposit time, that means after 3 days you can able to make withdrawl and most probably will get amount on same day into payment processor

The last time that I requested to withdraw from the broker site UWCFX it only took about an hour for the funds to get transferred into my LR account. This can differ per case but it just shows that it does not take a long time to get your funds into your payment processor account after making your withdrawal.

The last time that I requested to withdraw from the broker site UWCFX it only took about an hour for the funds to get transferred into my LR account. This can differ per case but it just shows that it does not take a long time to get your funds into your payment processor account after making your withdrawal.

if you ask for withdrawal in the working hours of uwcfx then they will clear the payment in few hours. I requested on sunday and got paid at early hours of monday

Finally, I'm able to withdraw my bonus few minutes ago. I expect to get it today as well though, not sure if it is still open since I know that they can process it within 1 hour or few hours in the same day as long as it is working hours in the forex broker office.

Most probably your amount will be processed on today only. In some extreme circumstances if the load at financial dept is more then they will clear payment on Monday

Actually, its just few minutes I received it. I posted my payment proof in the UWCFX broker thread and I did not expect how close to instant payment is that. I hope for more interesting and fast payments in here and really excited for the next month.

if they are free then they will clear payment in few minuites i also experienced this so many times. I like their fast ness in withdrawl which is not good for other brokers

Actually, its just few minutes I received it. I posted my payment proof in the UWCFX broker thread and I did not expect how close to instant payment is that. I hope for more interesting and fast payments in here and really excited for the next month.

Yes, the payments are quite fast as I have seen a few times in here. As long as you make your payments during working hours you can expect that it will be attended to shortly which is a good thing to get from a broker site. It surprises me though how people can be rather impatient when waiting for payment month end while its this fast.

Yes, the payments are quite fast as I have seen a few times in here. As long as you make your payments during working hours you can expect that it will be attended to shortly which is a good thing to get from a broker site. It surprises me though how people can be rather impatient when waiting for payment month end while its this fast.

In other brokers even we request in working hours they pay on the next working day that too for LR there is more demand so Que is very huge

Yes the broker is indeed very fast in sending the payment. Although we have to wait another three days before we would be able to make withdrawal after receiving the payment for our post on our trading account. But still it's just okay asi am still very much glad with the payment system on the site as well. I would try to make some post on the site as well once again.

Three days aren't really long so I think it's just really okay as there are some who would like to save their funds first on their trading account and use it for trading instead of withdrawing it because they may able to earn more using the bonus they get from posting.

Yes, some times those 3 days will complete in weekend, it happened to me some times. I got payment on friday and placed withdrawal request on Monday

I guess that it depends on what you are posting for on the forum and also your financial commitments. Sometimes one has commitments and cannot afford to trade with the money and would rather prefer to cashout without using it to trade first. Others prefer to trade with the bonus because they know that it can return good profits for them from their trading.

I guess that it depends on what you are posting for on the forum and also your financial commitments. Sometimes one has commitments and cannot afford to trade with the money and would rather prefer to cashout without using it to trade first. Others prefer to trade with the bonus because they know that it can return good profits for them from their trading.

Yes in such cases its better to choose withdrawal than trading with that amount. I too suggest the people who are not familiar with trading to withdraw amount only

I have 2,400 points in here already. That's means I can still reach my 5,000 points target before the end of the month. My goal right now is to sustain my post and earn 5,500 points. I just want ot make sure that my 500 points is my reservation post. I hope I can sustain my monthly income in here. Its the first time I reach my 5,000 goal last month.

Wah, I just have only 480 points then you already reached the minimum points. I just think of trying to make posts again this evening because I'm only able to make only 5 posts and then, I will try to post in forex beginners section and in others also so I will not be focusing in general discussions.

Because he is very active trader so it's just like natural for him to make a lot of post on the site as well. Actually he does not necessarily need to make a lot of post daily just to reach his goal. He is just consistent on his activity on the site. So I would try to get his motivation and would try to get over my discouragement on my last payment.

fxfred.com is a site which pay per post heavy but is now they pay??? its my question. please anyone answer me is this site pay now. many forum poster already got paid from here. i am new in forum posting. for this reason i have no idea about this site. i think they do not pay now. but on the other hand i think they are paying. but their paying style is so hard and its not a regular method. if you post and request for payout they will pay it by a forex broker. then you can withdraw from there.

oh well it is not hard to withdraw the money from the uwcfx account. it is just very easy although it may be bit hassle. but it is still very much easy to do if you are used to it already. i don't think that we shoudldcomplain about the method of payment for our post on the site. at least we can get paid real money and not just bonus for trading. that is why the activity here is doing pretty well and so this is the best forex forum for me.