Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Hopefully he has gotten it all sorted by now as it should really take a lot of time. I am finally back to posting in here and am more determined to earn a good bonus this month since I missed out on a bonus last month because of problems with my account.

Those points will be counted for this month payment, so if you make some good posts in this month then the amount you will get will be huge

Those points will be counted for this month payment, so if you make some good posts in this month then the amount you will get will be huge

Yes, I am trying to take advantage of that and with the the remaining 15 days I can still get to make a good amount to get me as close as possible to maximum bonus in here. I am eager to post here but take it easy at the same time.

Yes, I am trying to take advantage of that and with the the remaining 15 days I can still get to make a good amount to get me as close as possible to maximum bonus in here. I am eager to post here but take it easy at the same time.

even if you concentrate on 15 days then you can make atleast half of the maximum amount but it depends on the quality of the posts

This is my number one ptp forum right now. I'm just wondering what if I post like 8,000 points worth of post and the maximum amount to earn in a month is only 5000 points. I'm wondering if I'm going to get violations for over posting? or what will happen to the excess points? Is it carry over to the next month or will turn to zero? Me its okay with me if I only earn 5,000 points or 50 dollars even though I post 8,000 points.

This is my number one ptp forum right now. I'm just wondering what if I post like 8,000 points worth of post and the maximum amount to earn in a month is only 5000 points. I'm wondering if I'm going to get violations for over posting? or what will happen to the excess points? Is it carry over to the next month or will turn to zero? Me its okay with me if I only earn 5,000 points or 50 dollars even though I post 8,000 points.

I think remaining amount will be forwarded to the next month, as they pay only $50 per month on maximum

Its best that they can forward it to the next month because you took the time and effort to make that number or amount of points on the forum so you deserve them. You would really need to be active in to reach that. Although its not that hard to reach $50 if you are focused I dont think I will ever reach that amount in here and am happy with that.

Its best that they can forward it to the next month because you took the time and effort to make that number or amount of points on the forum so you deserve them. You would really need to be active in to reach that. Although its not that hard to reach $50 if you are focused I dont think I will ever reach that amount in here and am happy with that.

if you are less active in some other month then also you can make full amount because of the amount which is forwarded to next month.

I missed out on two days of posting on the forum and as such I have to make it a point that I post here tomorrow and make a good couple of posts. I know that I am still going to earn a good bonus amount this month end anyway and this will be the highest that I have received on the forum.

I am active on the site once again. So I hope that I can continue my activity till the end of the month. I am glad that I have made a lot of post this day but I would need to continue posting here again till the end of the month. So I would be able to reach my goal. I am trying to be as active as other members here.

I missed out on two days of posting on the forum and as such I have to make it a point that I post here tomorrow and make a good couple of posts. I know that I am still going to earn a good bonus amount this month end anyway and this will be the highest that I have received on the forum.

Its common for all people some days they are not able to do their best, in that case they should work hard on the next day after their inactive day

Yes it's hard to post here daily. I do have the time to make some post daily but my focus is not always there. So I hope that I would be able to develop my focus on the site and I would be happy if I would be able to do that.

Its better to change the posting startegy of yours, do some posts at morning time and remianing at evening so that you don't face much stress

Its better to change the posting startegy of yours, do some posts at morning time and remianing at evening so that you don't face much stress

Yes, working in the morning is the best thing to do if you want to make the best out of posting here since your mind is still fresh. I dont know what you did today but looking at your posts it seems you got your motivation back. I see you managed to get in a good number of posts.

I think I have found the right method so that i would be able to post here daily without getting bored and without much difficulty bso I hope that I would be able to make consistent post on next month. For now I am posting more so I can reach my goal on this month as I was not able to make some post on some other days because of laziness.

I think I have found the right method so that i would be able to post here daily without getting bored and without much difficulty bso I hope that I would be able to make consistent post on next month. For now I am posting more so I can reach my goal on this month as I was not able to make some post on some other days because of laziness.

share that method with the other guys also so that they will also get active here and contribute them selves for forum.

I don't have any special method. I just post on the Internet cafe because it's getting boring at home and that affects my activity. So when I am outside although I need to pay but still it's okay as I do need to meet my friend and be on the cafe and so i just post when i am at the cafe. But when I get my motivation back I can easily be active even at home also.

I don't have any special method. I just post on the Internet cafe because it's getting boring at home and that affects my activity. So when I am outside although I need to pay but still it's okay as I do need to meet my friend and be on the cafe and so i just post when i am at the cafe. But when I get my motivation back I can easily be active even at home also.

i don't feel comfort in cafe, as we need to count the time we spend there so not able to concentrate well on posting, i prefer posting on own computer as we can take own time

everyone must be have their own way to posts comfortably, for me i only posts few posts here and not everyday but when i feel comfortable i just come into this site and make posts, because if we don't comfortable and force make posts here i am sure it will be bad posts for fxfred community

everyone must be have their own way to posts comfortably, for me i only posts few posts here and not everyday but when i feel comfortable i just come into this site and make posts, because if we don't comfortable and force make posts here i am sure it will be bad posts for fxfred community

Yes if we force ourself to make some good number of posts then quality might be lacking so better to be comfort then only post even number is less

I am now trying to post as much as possible in the mornings because I am fresh and can be able to concentrate on quality of my posts. This has worked out for me because I have been able to make a good 10 posts in the mornings over the past couple of days and then I can decide if I am up to making more posts during the day or later. One thing for sure is that quality is better than quantity at the end of the day.

I am now trying to post as much as possible in the mornings because I am fresh and can be able to concentrate on quality of my posts. This has worked out for me because I have been able to make a good 10 posts in the mornings over the past couple of days and then I can decide if I am up to making more posts during the day or later. One thing for sure is that quality is better than quantity at the end of the day.

Yes, if you make more number of less quality posts then the deduction will be more at the month end. if quality is good then there will be no deduction

Yes I just hope that my post would also be of quality post but I'm hoping that I would be able to get full payment. Anyway I would try to be more active tomorrow as I am not that active on this day. But still I'm quite satisfied with the amount of posts I have some for this month as well.

Its seems activity in here is low. I'm now number 12th in the top richest rank even though my post is not that many. But I'm hoping to reach top 5 before the end of the month. I still do believe that I can still manage to reach 45 dollars to 55 dollars target that I want to achieve in here. I'm happy if I can reach 55 points in here and get 50 dollars in here. This is really my main target in here.

Its seems activity in here is low. I'm now number 12th in the top richest rank even though my post is not that many. But I'm hoping to reach top 5 before the end of the month. I still do believe that I can still manage to reach 45 dollars to 55 dollars target that I want to achieve in here. I'm happy if I can reach 55 points in here and get 50 dollars in here. This is really my main target in here.

As we move close to month end we will see some good activity and we will see soem good members reaching the maximum payout