Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

fxfred.com is a site which pay per post heavy but is now they pay??? its my question. please anyone answer me is this site pay now. many forum poster already got paid from here. i am new in forum posting. for this reason i have no idea about this site. i think they do not pay now. but on the other hand i think they are paying. but their paying style is so hard and its not a regular method. if you post and request for payout they will pay it by a forex broker. then you can withdraw from there.

once you fulfill the withdrawal procedure then there is no need of thinking about it again you can request the payments easily. They pay monthly so you can check for proofs at month starting in fxfred

fxfred.com is a site which pay per post heavy but is now they pay??? its my question. please anyone answer me is this site pay now. many forum poster already got paid from here. i am new in forum posting. for this reason i have no idea about this site. i think they do not pay now. but on the other hand i think they are paying. but their paying style is so hard and its not a regular method. if you post and request for payout they will pay it by a forex broker. then you can withdraw from there.

You are really contradicting yourself here mate because you cannot say that you dont much about the forum and turn around to say that you think that they do not pay. They continue to pay out the bonuses received from posting into a broker's(UWCFX) trading account. You can then choose to trade with that bonus or withdraw it after 3 days into your payment processor account.

wow huge income you receive, unfortunately my account was banned so I can not follow this site again when I am interested to attend this forum site but it is not my good fortune to join this site. banned my account because I use google translate which is a ban on this forum. do you think is there besides google translate translate programs that are allowed on this site.

wow huge income you receive, unfortunately my account was banned so I can not follow this site again when I am interested to attend this forum site but it is not my good fortune to join this site. banned my account because I use google translate which is a ban on this forum. do you think is there besides google translate translate programs that are allowed on this site.

He shown that forum pays some huge amount if we obery the rules, at starting he also faced some deduction etc but later he realised what he is lacking and now made some good amount

I would make sure this would make a lot of post on the site as well. So I would try to be more focused on the site. I know I should not be so lazy in making post on the site as well. I should actually be more focused on big forums such as this one. So I would try to be more active in participating on the discussions and on the contests as well.

That is certainly good motivation to keep on posting on the forum because you can get a good payout from here in return from the quality of posts that you make. I am still posting on the forum whenever I can and hope to be getting a good bonus for the month in return although it wont be as high as I would want to be.

I would make sure this would make a lot of post on the site as well. So I would try to be more focused on the site. I know I should not be so lazy in making post on the site as well. I should actually be more focused on big forums such as this one. So I would try to be more active in participating on the discussions and on the contests as well.

In such forum we should be consistent about the activity to make some good amount of money every month and also to build some good reputation by posting quality posts

exactly once made ​​a post on the site's forum should not be arbitrary and must be appropriate to the topic being discussed because if we just made a long post at least 3 lines but not according to the topic being discussed post we will surely get cuts and more greater will be getting banned. therefore made ​​a post on this forum should consider some rules that are bound in this forum so that we did not hit the big one and hurt ourselves.

exactly once made ​​a post on the site's forum should not be arbitrary and must be appropriate to the topic being discussed because if we just made a long post at least 3 lines but not according to the topic being discussed post we will surely get cuts and more greater will be getting banned. therefore made ​​a post on this forum should consider some rules that are bound in this forum so that we did not hit the big one and hurt ourselves.

Its all come with the experience in forum, as we get some good experiece then we will stick to forum rules. But new people not sure about the rules and keep on posting some short irrelevant posts which lead to deduction

I'm thinking that next time I'm going to post my proof of payments in this thread instead of posting it in uwcfx. I guess its the right thing to do to post proof of payments in here instead in uwcfx since my profit and my earnings come from fxfred. I already reach 4000 points today. I only need to post 1,000 more post and since I post 200 post each day that mean in 5 days I can reach 5,000 points without any problem.

I'm thinking that next time I'm going to post my proof of payments in this thread instead of posting it in uwcfx. I guess its the right thing to do to post proof of payments in here instead in uwcfx since my profit and my earnings come from fxfred. I already reach 4000 points today. I only need to post 1,000 more post and since I post 200 post each day that mean in 5 days I can reach 5,000 points without any problem.

Yes its better to post in forum thread, although you can post any where to explore about the forum,so that people can able to know about forum payments

I only managed to make 2 posts on the forum today despite my wish to make around 15 post for the day. I will have to start first thing in the morning while my mind is still fresh because trying to wait till later finds me tired to participate in the discussions to the best of my ability.

I only managed to make 2 posts on the forum today despite my wish to make around 15 post for the day. I will have to start first thing in the morning while my mind is still fresh because trying to wait till later finds me tired to participate in the discussions to the best of my ability.

choose few threads where you feel topic is interesting and you can able to post some good content in that thread then only you able to complete your target

I'm having difficulty posting but I am still trying to make some post. It's just that I feel like I am running of good things to say about the discussions. So I am just so lucky in discussion I would post or make reply at. And so I just hope that I would gain more experience in forex so I can post more here

I'm having difficulty posting but I am still trying to make some post. It's just that I feel like I am running of good things to say about the discussions. So I am just so lucky in discussion I would post or make reply at. And so I just hope that I would gain more experience in forex so I can post more here

Its all depend on us, we always able to find some good threads where we can post actively as compared to normal discussions.

I post in here 15 post each time I psot in here. I never try to post more than 20 post in here in a day. I guess you just need to find some inspiration. Like me I end up posting easy in fxfred since I started to trade in forex because I really have lots to share even for my day experience only. Just like for example today. I invest 10 dollars using my creditcard in one broker site but the reason is simple. I also want to withdraw using paypal and that's why I deposit using my creditcard.

I post in here 15 post each time I psot in here. I never try to post more than 20 post in here in a day. I guess you just need to find some inspiration. Like me I end up posting easy in fxfred since I started to trade in forex because I really have lots to share even for my day experience only. Just like for example today. I invest 10 dollars using my creditcard in one broker site but the reason is simple. I also want to withdraw using paypal and that's why I deposit using my creditcard.

You can post more than 20 posts per day as the daily limit is 30 posts per day, its better to have some trading in parallel to posting to make us perfect in trading

You can post more than 20 posts per day as the daily limit is 30 posts per day, its better to have some trading in parallel to posting to make us perfect in trading

I know but I just feel like spamming the site if I post more than 20 post and that's why I only post 15 post five times a week. Its okay with me since the maximum we can earn in a month is 50 dollars only and that amount is really great for me already. To be honest in all ptp forums and online earnings its only fxfred in which I can earn 50 dollars a month. The only one that beat fxfred is my forex trading as I earn 70.20 dollars this month. And beside I'm already in top 3 in posting right now and I'm not really comfortable being in top 5. I want to earn in fxfred but same time I just feel its much better if theirs a lot of use members who has the same points as mine.

I know but I just feel like spamming the site if I post more than 20 post and that's why I only post 15 post five times a week. Its okay with me since the maximum we can earn in a month is 50 dollars only and that amount is really great for me already. To be honest in all ptp forums and online earnings its only fxfred in which I can earn 50 dollars a month. The only one that beat fxfred is my forex trading as I earn 70.20 dollars this month. And beside I'm already in top 3 in posting right now and I'm not really comfortable being in top 5. I want to earn in fxfred but same time I just feel its much better if theirs a lot of use members who has the same points as mine.

Yes even you make those many posts every day, your amount will go above maximum limit, 15 posts per day is good target to reach the monthly target

i would try to reach $20 at least for this month despite the low motivation i am feeling lately. not only on this site but on my online activities in general. so i hope that i would be able to do much better next time. i think in a few months i would be more comfortable in posting as i am trying to do a lot of demo trading. so that can help me post much better on the site as well.

i would try to reach $20 at least for this month despite the low motivation i am feeling lately. not only on this site but on my online activities in general. so i hope that i would be able to do much better next time. i think in a few months i would be more comfortable in posting as i am trying to do a lot of demo trading. so that can help me post much better on the site as well.

Last 2 times you made maximum amount so might be tired of such a posting, so this month activity is decreased, Its common every where. Hope next month again you will target maximum amount

Last two months I have made about $30 each. Anyway. I would just post more now. I have made some posts already but just a few posts and so I would just continue my activity on this site so I would be able to make quality post and a lot of post. Maybe just maybe I would be able to make maximum amount of posts today.