Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

i have been a part of this forum.it was good to work with them.it is also true that they actually pay you for your posting.you can use that money for your investment purpose.it is a good forum to work on.i left because it has very strict rules which i don't like it and also the reason that its members are decreasing.

i don't think that they are that strict now compared to before. i think they still have rules but still just a bit of effort in posting would make you earn or get paid full amount. but if you make short post then of course you won't get paid full amount. i think you only make short post. try making long post on the site and i am sure you would get paid well here.

i have been a part of this forum.it was good to work with them.it is also true that they actually pay you for your posting.you can use that money for your investment purpose.it is a good forum to work on.i left because it has very strict rules which i don't like it and also the reason that its members are decreasing.

forum should be strict or else the values of forum will decrease. As forex forum are there to educate the people they should be strict to keep forum clean

I was planning to make twenty post last night but I was only able to make thirteenth post. But it's just okay as at least I am still able to post somehow. Anyway I would try to post here early so that I would be able to post more on this day. Anyway I can see some members making short post. They should make longer post on the site as well.

I was planning to make twenty post last night but I was only able to make thirteenth post. But it's just okay as at least I am still able to post somehow. Anyway I would try to post here early so that I would be able to post more on this day. Anyway I can see some members making short post. They should make longer post on the site as well.

20 posts is a huge quantity to make at a time, its better if you divide it into 2 tasks and make it complete by posting some 10 posts at a time

Yes I would try to post here again but sometimes it's just hard to spend some time so I would just be able to make ten post. But you are right that I should better make ten post in the morning and in the afternoon as well. I would try to do that again.

that's the best way to make some good number of posts without getting bored. Our quality of posts will also be in some good limit

The rate on this meeting is very far above the ground, But I really feel puzzled that why there are less active members on this meeting? This forum also belong to Nick, who is really a dependable admin. anyone who can split your sight about this forum?

what information is needed for you let me know, i may able to clarify your doubs. By the way nick is no more admin of this forum

The rate on this meeting is very far above the ground, But I really feel puzzled that why there are less active members on this meeting? This forum also belong to Nick, who is really a dependable admin. anyone who can split your sight about this forum?

The amount of activity that the forum getting is decent but not as much as some other paid to post forums, Because the forum needs really good quality and paying very good amount. If the quality gets low the infractions are high, so most of the posters who has medium ablity in english dend to be less active there. Also good amount of forex knowledge is a must.

The amount of activity that the forum getting is decent but not as much as some other paid to post forums, Because the forum needs really good quality and paying very good amount. If the quality gets low the infractions are high, so most of the posters who has medium ablity in english dend to be less active there. Also good amount of forex knowledge is a must.

i can see some good activity in recent days in forum and people able to meet the forum requirements and making quality posts and also getting almost full payments

I don't think that the activity is just moderate. There's fast activity on the site actually. So I think that the site has been more active than before. So it's easy to make a lot of post because of the good activity on the site. Although I am still slow in posting because I don't want to post here too fast.as I have to think well what I would have to say

I don't think that the activity is just moderate. There's fast activity on the site actually. So I think that the site has been more active than before. So it's easy to make a lot of post because of the good activity on the site. Although I am still slow in posting because I don't want to post here too fast.as I have to think well what I would have to say

Yes the activity is increased as people recognized forum as biggest forum to make some good amount monthly as compared to other small forums

Indeed this is one of the busiest forum that we have around. So it's very enjoyable to post on the site. Anyway I was so busy offline that I was not able to make 20 post. But I think I was able to make 15 post anyway. So I am still contented with my activity on this site as well. I would js keep on trying on improving my activity on this site daily.

Indeed this is one of the busiest forum that we have around. So it's very enjoyable to post on the site. Anyway I was so busy offline that I was not able to make 20 post. But I think I was able to make 15 post anyway. So I am still contented with my activity on this site as well. I would js keep on trying on improving my activity on this site daily.

15 posts is better target as compared to 20 posts per day because here we have maximum amount per month as $50 as 15 posts per day is enough even we miss some days in month

But I am still not consistent on my activity on this site. So I hope that I would be able to maintain my consistent activity on the site. It's not just because I am busy but sometimes I just don't feel like I can way something on the discussions. So I just try to not to post too much or just post less than ten post.

But I am still not consistent on my activity on this site. So I hope that I would be able to maintain my consistent activity on the site. It's not just because I am busy but sometimes I just don't feel like I can way something on the discussions. So I just try to not to post too much or just post less than ten post.

I feel 10 posts is a good amount to have as a target for every day, even people are busy its easy to make such a small number of posts per day

I have completed my post on here and so I am just taking my time and I don't want to post too much so that I would be able to maintain the quality of my posts also which is very important for me also. Knowing that the site values quality post because they are paying such a very high post rate on the site.

I have completed my post on here and so I am just taking my time and I don't want to post too much so that I would be able to maintain the quality of my posts also which is very important for me also. Knowing that the site values quality post because they are paying such a very high post rate on the site.

That's a better option to maintain the quality of the posts, if we made too many posts then the quality will detoriate for sure. if we have experience then there is no need of thinking about the quality of posts

It's just hard for me to post here using my tablet. So I am back to using my laptop. And so I was able to complete my ten post faster. So I would try to make another ten post on the site as well. So I would be able to reach my goal before the end of the month as well.

Laptop or computer are the best ways to be active in forum, as its require lot of typing we can't do it with the tablet it may affect the quality of posts

I have all but given up on reaching a good target on the forum for this month. In as much as I can make a lot of posts with the remaining 6 days I think that I rather post moderately and give myself a good headstart for the next month that try to put in a lot of posts in a short time. I just wasnt lucky to have time to post on the forum regularly but that will change in the coming month. All the best to those who are close to meeting their target bonuses.

I have all but given up on reaching a good target on the forum for this month. In as much as I can make a lot of posts with the remaining 6 days I think that I rather post moderately and give myself a good headstart for the next month that try to put in a lot of posts in a short time. I just wasnt lucky to have time to post on the forum regularly but that will change in the coming month. All the best to those who are close to meeting their target bonuses.

That's a good thing, normally people will be in hurry at the end of month , so quality of posts will detoriate and may loose some points at payout time, its better to be normal even at end time