Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I am now focusing in fxfred. I'm glad that I'm near to have 10 posts and I just need here I think 2 more posts. And then, I will try to post here in the early morning so I have fresh mind and also to come up with good posts with some lengthy posts as well.

Posting twice or thrice a day is best one to have some good quality posts as compared to posting some bulk number of posts at a time

Yes, its much easier to post and concentrate on the quality of your posts if you are to make posts in intervals in here as opposed to doing everything all at once. Rather post in intervals and refresh your mind on other things and then return with a second of posting to finishing off your activities.

Yes, its much easier to post and concentrate on the quality of your posts if you are to make posts in intervals in here as opposed to doing everything all at once. Rather post in intervals and refresh your mind on other things and then return with a second of posting to finishing off your activities.

Yes if we do so then people won't get bored with the posting also, This will make us to post some good quality posts as compared to posting at a time

that is why i am trying to always make good post so that others would not get bored when they see my post. and also i hope that i can find good replies on the discussions so i can easily get interested on the discussions and can easily accomplish my goal of completing my post on the site. when nothing much interesting replies on the discussions that it gets harder to post on the site.

that is why i am trying to always make good post so that others would not get bored when they see my post. and also i hope that i can find good replies on the discussions so i can easily get interested on the discussions and can easily accomplish my goal of completing my post on the site. when nothing much interesting replies on the discussions that it gets harder to post on the site.

Yes if discussions are not so interest then we can't do more posts in forum, i also look for some interesting discussions which suite well for me to discuss

i have managed to make 2 discussions only for this month. so i just hope that i would be able to make more discussions next month. but i don't think that i would be able to win something on the top discussions because i have only few replies on my discussions. it is not that easy to win on the contest as many members are making interesting discussions.

Really? You made thread topics here. So far, I don't have aim for making thread discussions but I will be glad if I can finally make here 20 posts daily more consistently since my aim is also to have 50 dollars this month but then, I need to be more active often.

Its better to strat thread at month starting one who want to be part of this contest as the activity counts from the month starting, there are more chances to gain some good points if we do so

Yes, that's my plan actually to just start my best entry of forex topic by the early week of the month. This way, I have chance to win. Though, I need to come up with a good thinking about a certain topic. I know that its already too late to participate but I remember that we have 5 winners every month in that contest.

Now in uwcfx I add four position. Total position is .04 lot size with just 54 dollars capital I want to push my account to the limits and see how long can its stand before its going to get MC. I know 54 dollars is a big amount to loss. But if I'm going to invest in uwcfx 1,000 dollars I need to try how long my 54 dollars can survive. If I can survive until I get another bonus funds in fxfred then I guess I can say I have a good chance in earning if I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars.

Its good that the contest is in place to get fresh topics onto the forum and to add variety to the discussions. I just cant find it easy to create threads on forums or I would otherwise also be participating in the contests and adding to the forum threads. I always envy the members that win the contests though.

Now in uwcfx I add four position. Total position is .04 lot size with just 54 dollars capital I want to push my account to the limits and see how long can its stand before its going to get MC. I know 54 dollars is a big amount to loss. But if I'm going to invest in uwcfx 1,000 dollars I need to try how long my 54 dollars can survive. If I can survive until I get another bonus funds in fxfred then I guess I can say I have a good chance in earning if I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars.

0.04 lot is not so big as compared to your total but maintaining some tight SL is difficult one in some major pairs so better to deal with the small lot and having Big SL

Why, is this is so? Is it that 0.04 lot size here will be 40 cents . That's huge like in others with 1 lot size, 1 dollar. Anyways, I'm again made some posts today and have now 5 posts for today and this afternoon will do the same to have every 5 posts for every round.

Its the common lot size in 90% of brokers, most of brokers follow same size as compared to some brokers who has cent account facility which equal to $0.04 lot 1 pip profit means 4 cents profit

I have not made any post yet for now as I am still trying to post on different non forex forums. But later on in would try to post a lot on this site as well. So I hope at night I would be able to make like 30 posts just for today. I just hope that my post quality would still be good

Its difficult task to post such a huge number of posts at a time, its better to split target in to 2 or 3 lots to complete it easily with good quality content

Yeah I would try to spread my activity so I would not have difficulty posting on the site daily. Anyway I am posting now on the site so I just hope that I would be comfortable go complete my post on the site today. So I just hope that I would be able to reach my goal on the site for this month as I would like to always maintain nice activity on the site as well.

Yeah I would try to spread my activity so I would not have difficulty posting on the site daily. Anyway I am posting now on the site so I just hope that I would be comfortable go complete my post on the site today. So I just hope that I would be able to reach my goal on the site for this month as I would like to always maintain nice activity on the site as well.

its better to maintain the consistency in posting so that we don't get relax on some days, if we keep on relaxing then we not able to continue posting on next days

Yes, consistency in posting is better than having many posts in the end of the month. It also affect our quality posts and discussions if we have this. So far, I just tried to make 10 and then sooner, I will have more on 20 posts when, I'm quite in good routine in posting.

Yes but most of people lack this consistency and be in hurry by the month end to achieve those targets. In such case those guys will see deduction for sure

Yeah that's why I'm trying to be more consistent in posting now. For today I have made 8 post and I would continue posting till I have made 20 post for today. So I think that I should keep on trying to improve my activity on this site. So I'm getting closer to my goal. I would like to reach $30 this day if I would be able to complete my 20 post for today.

Yeah that's why I'm trying to be more consistent in posting now. For today I have made 8 post and I would continue posting till I have made 20 post for today. So I think that I should keep on trying to improve my activity on this site. So I'm getting closer to my goal. I would like to reach $30 this day if I would be able to complete my 20 post for today.

if we do well on monthly basis then $30 is not a big target 7 posts per day will make you reach such a target, if we didn't posted on any day then we need to complete that day target on next day