Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, that's why they are strict on the post quality and also it seems they have delay in depositing the bonus this month I don't know the reason but looks like we can't withdraw the bonus this week so really disappointed but then, I will continue now on my activity.

Who told you can't withdraw bonus on this week, i think you can place request on Friday so that most probably they will clear it on same day

@murali when it is mentioned that bonus deposition may take time, may be all members bonus is not deposited yet, and remember even though bonus is deposited you can not request it before 3 days after the bonus deposit, and after you requested it can take further 1 day or so for you to get paid. So riddick seems to be right that it may be next week to get the amount in our purse.

I think we would be able to withdraw the payment by Monday. Anyway I am just so near the minimum payout. So I just hope that I would be able to make like $50 soon. Maybe I would need to make a lot more post daily so I would be able to make or accomplish that goal. So I would try my best so I would be able to do that. So I am just excited for me to earn well.

@murali when it is mentioned that bonus deposition may take time, may be all members bonus is not deposited yet, and remember even though bonus is deposited you can not request it before 3 days after the bonus deposit, and after you requested it can take further 1 day or so for you to get paid. So riddick seems to be right that it may be next week to get the amount in our purse.

ALL members bonus was deposited in the trading accounts of members, they can place withdrawal request on today or tomorrow based on their deposit date and time.

Now a days they are clearing withdrawal requests in just few min's.

What I would only worry about is the three days to wait before you can withdraw the amount from your trading account. This is the only time that you can try and compute. Other than that, there isnt much time to wait for the payment once you request for it because it can really take minutes after you withdraw.

I'm now doing dry run in uwcfx using the funds that I receive from fxfred. I'm trying to check if my 0.10 lot size with 50 dollars capital is good enough to survive one month volatility. If I will not going to get MC then I will going to invest 1,000 dollars this coming March 1. So right now its all preparation. I don't want to jump in and invest 1,000 dollars right away without having check the free margin, the lot size and the volatility effect in trading long term strategy.

It will matter of the events and in the number of trades you are going to make and it is just long term trading. So far, I think you made here some threads looks like you have done well to participate in the best topic contest. So far, I don't have plan to make it since I did not made any posts yet.

I'm now doing dry run in uwcfx using the funds that I receive from fxfred. I'm trying to check if my 0.10 lot size with 50 dollars capital is good enough to survive one month volatility. If I will not going to get MC then I will going to invest 1,000 dollars this coming March 1. So right now its all preparation. I don't want to jump in and invest 1,000 dollars right away without having check the free margin, the lot size and the volatility effect in trading long term strategy.

In my opinion its a big risk with that lot you can trade upto 50 pips, if there is drop of 50 pips your account will get closed automatically as equity drops

I heard they don’t pay directly to your Liberty Reserve or Payza anymore. They add the points to your FxFred account, so that you can use those points to utilize them in ForEx. I need to confirm this.. Anyone?

Hmm, you are not yet member here. The bonus will be deposit in our trading account in UWCFX broker and it's not really changed because I know that they pays via trading account even before. Still having 15 points or 15 cents per post is high post rate already.

I would need to earn more on the site as I plan to reach $50. I think I have enough time for me to reach my goal on the site. So I would definitely try to post here daily. I would not want to forget my activity on this site as well. So I am full of motivation to post on the site. I just feel for now it's not impossible to reach my goal.

I heard they don’t pay directly to your Liberty Reserve or Payza anymore. They add the points to your FxFred account, so that you can use those points to utilize them in ForEx. I need to confirm this.. Anyone?

1. Yes they deposit to trading account from which you can withdraw after 72 hours of deposit time to your Payment processor. They don't force you to trade. its your choice either to trade or withdraw

I would need to earn more on the site as I plan to reach $50. I think I have enough time for me to reach my goal on the site. So I would definitely try to post here daily. I would not want to forget my activity on this site as well. So I am full of motivation to post on the site. I just feel for now it's not impossible to reach my goal.

That's a great target to put for yourself and if you are active on a regular basis then you will be able to stick achieve it. So far for me the target is still high because of time constratints that I have so I would settle for a decent amount of bonus from the forum nonetheless. I am sure you can achieve it as we have seen others do it.

That's a great target to put for yourself and if you are active on a regular basis then you will be able to stick achieve it. So far for me the target is still high because of time constratints that I have so I would settle for a decent amount of bonus from the forum nonetheless. I am sure you can achieve it as we have seen others do it.

Its some what difficult to stick to target that's why most people not able to reach the maximum amount even they are willing to reach that level

In my opinion its a big risk with that lot you can trade upto 50 pips, if there is drop of 50 pips your account will get closed automatically as equity drops

nope.. 50 pips only going to cost me 5 dollars not 50 dollars. Its need to have 500 pips movement before I can get MC in here. And right now so far my account is holding. And even so its my trial or dry run for my next project in uwcfx. So its more on obersation also. Like for example right now the usd/cad that I'm holding has earn me 2 cents already. I know its a very small amount since in other broker site I should have earn 20 cents already but that's okay.

I would need to post a lot here again as I have not made much post yesterday. I just felt like I have not much to say on the discussions yesterday. So that's why I just made four post on this. So I would just post here later on. So I just hope I have lots of things to say on the discussions already.

Well as for me am planing to reach 50 dollar also this month I have more than 20dollar already but before next week runs out I think my plan will be accomplish i just want to make more than 100 dollar before december so that I can start trading with this forum as well and make my target accomplished.

nope.. 50 pips only going to cost me 5 dollars not 50 dollars. Its need to have 500 pips movement before I can get MC in here. And right now so far my account is holding. And even so its my trial or dry run for my next project in uwcfx. So its more on obersation also. Like for example right now the usd/cad that I'm holding has earn me 2 cents already. I know its a very small amount since in other broker site I should have earn 20 cents already but that's okay.

yes if so then you can hold any kind of position as 500 pips continuous drop is not possible in any pair it will retrace well even after some fall

I have not been able to post here since yesterday. So I would definitely need to make a lot of post again on the site. So definitely I would need to improve our activity on the site as well. When I am done posting in different forums that I would try to make a lot of post on the site like 20 post hopefully.

I have not been able to post here since yesterday. So I would definitely need to make a lot of post again on the site. So definitely I would need to improve our activity on the site as well. When I am done posting in different forums that I would try to make a lot of post on the site like 20 post hopefully.

Almost half month is over so better to concentrate on posting to reach the monthly targets regularly, sticking to target strictly is a big tasj for any poster but one should stick to it

Yeah I think I should start posting now before I post on other forums specially with the high post rate on the site that I should be more focused on the site as well. So I would just try to focus here now and make my 20 post for this day as well . I can see that the members are just so active on the site specially making a lot of discussions.

Yeah I think I should start posting now before I post on other forums specially with the high post rate on the site that I should be more focused on the site as well. So I would just try to focus here now and make my 20 post for this day as well . I can see that the members are just so active on the site specially making a lot of discussions.

if you are active fully here then i think there is no need to think about other forum as no other forum is offering such a wonderufl rates like fxfred

You are quite right because no other forums offer such a good post rate that is being offered in. If we do prioritize on the Fxfred forum it gives us the opportunity to make some good earnings at the end of the month. Not many forums can pay one member up to $50 for a month's worth of posting considering it takes just about 12 posts a day if you plan well.