Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

That's a good thing, normally people will be in hurry at the end of month , so quality of posts will detoriate and may loose some points at payout time, its better to be normal even at end time

This is inevitable to happen which is why I am trying to avoid posting in haste. I am also trying to avoid any deduction whatsoever in here and hope that it works out for me this time around. Anyway, I can still earn again next month and will be more focused knowing very well that I missed that opportunity this month.

4,600 points. that's how much I have in this site right now. And I just need to click for two days and post at least 200 points each day and I can reach maximum earning of 50 dollars in here. Although I doubt that I can earn the full amount. I'm hoping that I can post and earn extra points just to make sure that I can get the full 50 dollars amount in here as december is near and I really need money.

I'm not contented with my activity on the site for today. I have just made ten post. So I would continue to post on the once again now. So I can increase my post to twenty post at least. Specially its nearing the end of the month of again. So I hope that I would be able to maintain my good activity here. Anyway I was just taking some rest before posting once again here so my mind would be refresh already.

I became interested in following the site now.

I've read some of the comments made in the post fxfred.com and an inordinate number of comments in my opinion, especially in the comments on this site that speaks no negative comments about this site. This payment system is using Liberty Reserve.

I became interested in following the site now.

I've read some of the comments made in the post fxfred.com and an inordinate number of comments in my opinion, especially in the comments on this site that speaks no negative comments about this site. This payment system is using Liberty Reserve.

prople who not able to meet the requirements of the forum, may talk negatively about the forum but most of people are happy with the forum

prople who not able to meet the requirements of the forum, may talk negatively about the forum but most of people are happy with the forum

yes it is true, this time to find some dollars quickly and easily by following the forum site, because the site forums pay more than PTC and even a website forum is completely trustworthy and pays on time. unlike PTC currently paying small and most scam.

I'm just waiting for the message on how much I would get paid for my post. So I hope he is so get a big amount. But I have lost a lot of points already just because a lot of the discussions I have replied at has been deleted. So it affected my points a lot.

just wait for 1 or 2 days they will intimate the people's list whose payment is approved. you will get bonus into uwcfx on 5th of this month

Its the first time that I reach 5000 points in here. I'm excited and I hope that I can get paid the full amount. I just started to post in here again. At first I shy away after seeing my name as the top poster in term of points in here. lols. I guess this site is really good in term of paying if you are only posting true to yourself and true to others. I really like fxfred and uwcfx.

Usually on the first week of the month I would have low motivation to post on the site. So I don't know also if I should post here for this month. I just feel lazy to post because I don't see much new and good discussions and I am also afraid to post on new discussions as it may get deleted and I may end up losing a lot of points when my post get deleted along the discussions that get deleted

You can check now the forum for the list of the good members as already mod posted it and you might wonder who are they. I'm included in it and really thankful seeing additional points to be added to my bonus for this month. I just need now to have eagerness to have 5000 points also.

You can check now the forum for the list of the good members as already mod posted it and you might wonder who are they. I'm included in it and really thankful seeing additional points to be added to my bonus for this month. I just need now to have eagerness to have 5000 points also.

There are few members who actually reached this targetted amount, they proved that its not so difficult to reach this target so try for this month

That's true they proved that it's really possible to reach 5000 points in here because as I know bulastika is not posting daily in here so if you can just plan everything accordingly then put hard work on it then for sure you will be able to reach your goal in here.

yes i feel spending one hours per day is more than enough to reach such a target. we can make more than 10 posts in that time and if we can then add few more posts daily to reach early

Its true indeed because you dont really need to spend the whole day posting on the forum in order to earn well. I still need to make my 15 posts for the day if I want to keep in line with my target for the month and just hope that this time around I will be able to see right through to the end.

Its true indeed because you dont really need to spend the whole day posting on the forum in order to earn well. I still need to make my 15 posts for the day if I want to keep in line with my target for the month and just hope that this time around I will be able to see right through to the end.

That's good target even you miss one or two days in amonth then able to cover the posting taregt of the month because here maximum amount is $50 per month to achieve this 13 posts per day enough

I have not resume my activity on this site just yet. I would try to post here later on. Anyway I have read that the approval of payment has just been completed so later on today or shortly that we would receive a message already on how much we would get for our post.

if we are not active by month starting then it will become difficult to achieve maximum amount target, so better to be active than waiting for payment approval

Indeed I should start posting actively on this site. So I would try to do daily posting once again on the site as much as possible. But sometimes it's just so hard to maintain our goal in the site. Anyway I can see that a lot of,members are much happy on the site. So the members are just so active on the site.

I already received my payment approval yesterday and mod silenteyes checked my posts. So far, not much deductions though still need improvement. So far, I just wanted to be more active in fxfred this month. But then, mod nsawork stated that the bonus payment will send by Monday.

for some people approval was over but its pending for some people, those whose approval is still pending will get PM and bonus into trading account on monday

I have not also receive yet my payment approval. So I would wait till Monday. But I wonder why the delay. So I am just quite concerned. So I hope that I would not get lots of deductions again as I had just big deductions already few days back. So deductions is the last thing I want to see again happen.