Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I try to avoid posting on duplicate threads so that I would not have deductions on my points. As I have noticed those duplicate threads and I don't feel comfortable posting on that kind of discussions because my post may just tend to be the same on the other similar discussions. And I don't see the point of posting on duplicate threads

If you are able on a regular basis then you be able to notice the duplicate posts but if you are not you will likely not know and simply post. I think it would be better if we members also report these duplicates when we come across them to make it easy for the rest of us to post in here. Besides, you also get some points I believe through doing so.

If you are able on a regular basis then you be able to notice the duplicate posts but if you are not you will likely not know and simply post. I think it would be better if we members also report these duplicates when we come across them to make it easy for the rest of us to post in here. Besides, you also get some points I believe through doing so.

Yes there was already a contest going on to report the posts and people will get some extra amount for reporting things

I think members received their bonus with their trading account already so it was really good for those members who have reached at least the minimum in here, but especially with those members who accumulated some good amount of bonus in here.

Yes some people might received full amount for their work and some may received maximum amount they can make from forum

I'm just glad that I was able to make some post again on the site as well. So I would just post again. I have posted on the general forex discussions section and so I would post on the beginners forex discussions later on. Anyway I'm just hoping that I would be able to withdraw my bonus by Friday afternoon. I don't know if it's possible to do so on Friday.

I'm just glad that I was able to make some post again on the site as well. So I would just post again. I have posted on the general forex discussions section and so I would post on the beginners forex discussions later on. Anyway I'm just hoping that I would be able to withdraw my bonus by Friday afternoon. I don't know if it's possible to do so on Friday.

No you can place withdrawal request on Saturday so that you will get paid on Monday early hours. I am also planning to do so

This is a brand new PTP forum owned by Nick that pays

10 cents per thread

10 cents per reply

The rules are few and simple.

http://www.fxfred.co...?referrerid=140

i am aware of this site as i was a member of it once but not now. it is a good site and you can make money only if you have a knowledge about forex trading business. it is very difficult also.

i am aware of this site as i was a member of it once but not now. it is a good site and you can make money only if you have a knowledge about forex trading business. it is very difficult also.

Now the rates were changed we will get 15 cents per reply and 18 cents per thread and minimum points to be required to request payment are 1500

I already have 1000 points. So I am very near the minimum payout. And I think if I can continue my good activity that I might possibly reach my goal this month and I might reach 5000 points. So I hope that I would be able to do that.

You are a active member in forum reaching minimum payout is not a big tasj for you, so concentrate on making maximum amount like $50 as target

Finally I can request payments in uwcfx. thanks for the funds fxfred. I'm going to use the funds to invest in liteforex. I'm hoping that I can double my funds in liteforex and I'm hoping that after two to three months I can make profit and cashout all the funds that I have in here. Right now I have some reservation if I'm going to use my earnings in fxfred to trade in liteforex. But chance are I will.

Finally I can request payments in uwcfx. thanks for the funds fxfred. I'm going to use the funds to invest in liteforex. I'm hoping that I can double my funds in liteforex and I'm hoping that after two to three months I can make profit and cashout all the funds that I have in here. Right now I have some reservation if I'm going to use my earnings in fxfred to trade in liteforex. But chance are I will.

You can invest same in UWCFX. I think terms and conditions are same and here spread is some what less as compared to other market makers

I have already received payment on my liberty reserve account last night. So I am very much happy. So I hope that I would be more motivated again to post a lot here as yesterday I was not able to make a lot of post on the site. So I am not contented with my activity on this site yet. Need to work harder.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 9/10/2012 12:20 PM

Batch: 109805282

From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)

Amount: $31.18

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

I have already received payment on my liberty reserve account last night. So I am very much happy. So I hope that I would be more motivated again to post a lot here as yesterday I was not able to make a lot of post on the site. So I am not contented with my activity on this site yet. Need to work harder.

That looks great. I think all people received their bonus into their payment processors on Yesterday, I too made it and asked for bank withdrawal in payment processor

I have yet to start posting on the site once again. So I hope that I would reach $50 for this month. I am just glad that it is fast to get paid on our trading account. I am just so pleased with how the things are doing on the site as it has given me so much gladness to always receive nice payment on the site.

I have yet to start posting on the site once again. So I hope that I would reach $50 for this month. I am just glad that it is fast to get paid on our trading account. I am just so pleased with how the things are doing on the site as it has given me so much gladness to always receive nice payment on the site.

To reach that amount one should be active every day, if you miss some day then you should complete that target on next day or els you will miss that chance

I have seen that the members have already posted their payment proof on the site as well. So I have just posted my payment proof also just now. I do think some members have not posted their payment proof also. So I just hope that they would do also soon so that they won't get deductions. As it's required to post our payment proof also so we would not get deductions in our next payment.

I have seen that the members have already posted their payment proof on the site as well. So I have just posted my payment proof also just now. I do think some members have not posted their payment proof also. So I just hope that they would do also soon so that they won't get deductions. As it's required to post our payment proof also so we would not get deductions in our next payment.

it would be good if members post their monthly payment proof, which will encourage the new people to continue their activity by seeing such ahuge fugures

this forum is just for forex traders those who want to trade but cannot invest. they can work here and make some money. it is the best forum. i am also a part of this forum for so long.

Yes i am also member as you said, so far i never invested my own pocket money in trading. I earned from forum and made it lumpy sum and traded

this forum is just for forex traders those who want to trade but cannot invest. they can work here and make some money. it is the best forum. i am also a part of this forum for so long.

This forum offers more then bonus poinst to a forex broker, if you want to withdraw the money without a single trade in uwc, you can do that and there is no rule which says you have to trade to receive the post earnings, that's the unique thing when you compare the forum with other forums like forex peoples and so.

This forum offers more then bonus poinst to a forex broker, if you want to withdraw the money without a single trade in uwc, you can do that and there is no rule which says you have to trade to receive the post earnings, that's the unique thing when you compare the forum with other forums like forex peoples and so.

Yes that's why most of prefer this forum to post as even they are not good at trading they can make some amount to withdraw to payment processor

But I also plan to trade my money when I am more knowledgeable in forex but for now I would just withdraw my payment as I am still practicing in the demo account. And I would need few more months before I would be confident to trade in live account.

Having theoritical knowledge and practical experience are entirely different so better to have some good practice on demo trading before going on live