Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

they are very particular in those members who copy paste right? Can they still accuse a poster of copypasting in this situation wherein the poster is posting his/her own same message from one site to the other? We ,as a member and an active posters of different ptp sites can really identify and recognize the poster who is doing it because we are only the same people posting in this online industry. We are given the privilege to report those who copypaste .did you experience reporting such member who does the crossover of same post to the same thread of different sites?

they are very particular in those members who copy paste right? Can they still accuse a poster of copypasting in this situation wherein the poster is posting his/her own same message from one site to the other? We ,as a member and an active posters of different ptp sites can really identify and recognize the poster who is doing it because we are only the same people posting in this online industry. We are given the privilege to report those who copypaste .did you experience reporting such member who does the crossover of same post to the same thread of different sites?

Both may work some people copy paste some mater by googling or from other website and other paste same mater which they posted in some other forum both are strictly prohibited

i understand now murali . They are really strict on that matter . No doubt there are newbies in here getting banned. I am still a newbie in here and I am really so hesitant to make post at the forum . :/

Most of people are banned because of their copy paste posts but no one accept their mistake and explore that they were banned without reason but actual reason is spamming or copy pasting

But I think others were banned because of the Ip address being similar with the Ip address of the other members. So it's quite unfortunate when others were banned because of that although they were not aware they share similar ip address as other members

There is some problem with the opera browser i think people who are using that browser are only getting banned

i understand now murali . They are really strict on that matter . No doubt there are newbies in here getting banned. I am still a newbie in here and I am really so hesitant to make post at the forum . :/

Well, there are no exceptions if you are violating the forum rules. As a good member, we need to always comply with their forum rules which I don't see it as a strict but necessary to have the forum good discussions and good members. Even senior members are not exempted.

Well, there are no exceptions if you are violating the forum rules. As a good member, we need to always comply with their forum rules which I don't see it as a strict but necessary to have the forum good discussions and good members. Even senior members are not exempted.

They lifted ban on 2 people as they might proved that they don't use multiple accounts, so even they ban the suspicious people there are some chances to lift ban

Yes, ban in this forum does not mean only permanent ban but also temporary which can be solve or lift the ban. I'm glad how considerate and understandable our mods here. I think many members now are in sort of questioning about their payment approvals which tomorrow will be 7th day already.

Yes, ban in this forum does not mean only permanent ban but also temporary which can be solve or lift the ban. I'm glad how considerate and understandable our mods here. I think many members now are in sort of questioning about their payment approvals which tomorrow will be 7th day already.

most probably people will receive as soon as moderaotr sent list to uwcfx, unfortunately one of moderator who is dealing with this payments is not available now

Perhaps members wants to know how much they will going to received as they may be quite excited especially those who become active in here. Well, I am just trying to do five posts daily in here, but today I can't do that as I want to get sleep early.

Yes that exitement will be there for every one but we should wait with some patience, I am sure if you don't get today tomorrow all will get paid

I'm really happy that I earned the full amount in here! 42 dollars!. yahoo. Now my next target it to try to join the contest and the contest I see right now is trading in demo in uwcfx and opening new thread. This is actually my weakness but I will going to give it a try. I don't want to post many new threads right now. I just want to open five new thread each week and just going to wait for feedback next month or if I can find a way to open good thread also. As I want to open a unique same time its going to be useful in every day trading experience.

That was great as you are doing good in here, well, I just created an account with the UWCFX and my Mobile number has been verified already as I already received a call from their support so it was really good that I won't have any problem when I started to be active in here, and earn in monthly basis.

I'm really happy that I earned the full amount in here! 42 dollars!. yahoo. Now my next target it to try to join the contest and the contest I see right now is trading in demo in uwcfx and opening new thread. This is actually my weakness but I will going to give it a try. I don't want to post many new threads right now. I just want to open five new thread each week and just going to wait for feedback next month or if I can find a way to open good thread also. As I want to open a unique same time its going to be useful in every day trading experience.

Threads creating should be some what creative, you can look in some other contests also which is good member of the month which has some good chances to win

That was great as you are doing good in here, well, I just created an account with the UWCFX and my Mobile number has been verified already as I already received a call from their support so it was really good that I won't have any problem when I started to be active in here, and earn in monthly basis.

You are now set I see and clearly it was as painless as I said. Just remember to attach your account number to your profile so that your bonus can be transferred at the end of the month to your UWCFX account. Its good that you are able to sort out everything in time so that when the time comes you dont have to be in a rush not knowing what to do. I hope you are also doing well on the forum with your posts.

You are now set I see and clearly it was as painless as I said. Just remember to attach your account number to your profile so that your bonus can be transferred at the end of the month to your UWCFX account. Its good that you are able to sort out everything in time so that when the time comes you dont have to be in a rush not knowing what to do. I hope you are also doing well on the forum with your posts.

His address proof and id verification might be pending once he complete that then only he will be a fully verified member

Hopefully he has gotten it all sorted by now as it should really take a lot of time. I am finally back to posting in here and am more determined to earn a good bonus this month since I missed out on a bonus last month because of problems with my account.