Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Payment time is drawing nearer and i need more posts to meet up with the requirement whereby making up to 100 posts so as to reach minimum payment request now am still in need of 200 points i think i will acheive that today.

3 more days to go, you have plenty of time, Just 14 posts are enough to reach the target. I need to posts to reach target.

actually in here i only need 2 days more before they paid us, it seems that i must be trying to make more post here, it seems the activity increase a bit because many poster now want to get as much as they can in this forum before this month end

I already have 2400 points as of today so I'm sure I can get between 15 to 20 dollars in here. But better yet if I can earn 24 dollars in here. I'm really happy that I have an account in fxfred and in uwcfx. Although I have hard time earning in my uwcfx account but its has nothing to do with fxfred or even with uwcfx its because of my low funds that cause my loses. What I need in order to have good earning in ucwfx is to have 750 dollars capital.

I already reached the minimum points last few days however, I know that I can still post for today as this is the last day for this month payment. Well, I believe I can have some points also in the forum contest although still not that good in the thread starter contest.

i find hard time to make post here, as i carefully to make post too because i see that moderators here is quite strict with the terms of quality posts, and it is good to see contest here still running and because of that members also help admin and moderators to fight against spammer

only follow the discussion and learn from it will never make you an expert, but it will only make you wannabe trader, if you want to be expert open demo account and start trading and applied the thing you learn here, well it seems some members not make too much post today maybe because now the payment processed by staff

I am still learning on forex trading school,so that i will be expert in posting in Forex trading discussion forums.Well its really a very nice forum here.As we can make lots of points in a little while on here.

Dont be hurry They will make some deduction if you violate the rules like post chasing and making more than 30 posts per day like this Go through rules.

Yeah i know about the rules in here but the issue here is that i will like to posting quality posts here and not bad posts as i will get deductions with nonsense posts.So i will like to learn more on the forex trading before i will start posting in here.

Yeah i know about the rules in here but the issue here is that i will like to posting quality posts here and not bad posts as i will get deductions with nonsense posts.So i will like to learn more on the forex trading before i will start posting in here.

That will be great, one who has some good Forex knowledge will able to make some good quality posts with confidence, Its not the case with some less knowledge people.

I missed the payment time for this month,i am gonna make sure i did not miss that again for next month.I am gonna start for now from the easy section for me.That way i can avoid getting deductions from the mods.

if you try from the starting of the month then its easy to get minimum points by the month end, even we miss some days we can reach

yes that is good strategy. try to earn points early on before the cut off date which is the end of the month. making 5 posts daily i think would be enough to reach payout each month. it is better than not making or starting a post here. or not attempting to earn from the site.

today i finished make about 5 post, and it seems i will added it more to 15 posts, so far this forum now become alternative for many people to start earning, but still i see some who use this site as the place to learn about forex while earning with that money

if you try from the starting of the month then its easy to get minimum points by the month end, even we miss some days we can reach

I am not going to miss that this month.I will make sure i get lot of points this time to get good amount of money from the site.If you are making at least 20 posts daily,you won't the cashout.That will give you more than 500 posts for the month.

I am not going to miss that this month.I will make sure i get lot of points this time to get good amount of money from the site.If you are making at least 20 posts daily,you won't the cashout.That will give you more than 500 posts for the month.

You just need 100 posts per month to reach minimum payout, if you posts some 20 posts per day you can make huge amount

You just need 100 posts per month to reach minimum payout, if you posts some 20 posts per day you can make huge amount

Sure that is my point.I won't only rest on getting paid $15,i will be aiming for bigger amount of money.Somthing like $70 will do.I don't think making that kind of post will be a problem since we can post on any area that is paying.

Still finding it a bit hard to be fully active here despite the good posting rates that are offered here. I have only been active for a few days then stopped. I hope to get back here soon to resume and see how much I can make this time around.

Well i think i will have to start with the easier parts of the forum so that i will be able to get some points in here with no deductions.

if you concentrate on more sections then less deduction you will get, if you concentrate on common sections posts quality wont be good

I havent been active here is really because am still struggling to make sure that i verify my UWCFX account so that i can be paid when i reach cashout. Hopefully soon my uwfx will be verified and will have to resume posting in here.