Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

of course, and since you get paid here twice i am sure that you already make some good and long posts in this program, right? since they need about 4 - 5 lines posts, and talking about staff, i am sure that they are the one who followed the rules, and always obey it

of course, and since you get paid here twice i am sure that you already make some good and long posts in this program, right? since they need about 4 - 5 lines posts, and talking about staff, i am sure that they are the one who followed the rules, and always obey it

yes one who obey the rules will get paid well from the forum, if we get some infraction it costs more for any one when we see monthly payment.

I really like this site i was payed 2 times i hope the admin wont stop soon.

Its a great community and a great staff

That's good. So how much did you earn in here How much did you earn on first payments and on your second payments? fxfred is really a good paying forum. This is one of my favorite forum and in the even that I'm going to choose only one forum. I'm going to choose fxfred. That's how I like fxfred.

That's good. So how much did you earn in here How much did you earn on first payments and on your second payments? fxfred is really a good paying forum. This is one of my favorite forum and in the even that I'm going to choose only one forum. I'm going to choose fxfred. That's how I like fxfred.

Most of people has fxfred in the first place of their forums list as they are paying some good amount to the members and that too withdrawable amount

I haven't put fxfred as my number 1 forum as I'm not yet tried to have payment in the forum. But then I'm quite confident that this month I will able to have payment as I just need 10 more posts for me to have 1500 points.

I haven't put fxfred as my number 1 forum as I'm not yet tried to have payment in the forum. But then I'm quite confident that this month I will able to have payment as I just need 10 more posts for me to have 1500 points.

6 days remained in the month 10 posts is not at all a big mater for you to do and eligible for payment for this month.

6 days remained in the month 10 posts is not at all a big mater for you to do and eligible for payment for this month.

Yup, I will able to post this evening. Since I really difficulty in visiting the forum in the morning and afternoon so this evening will be on fxfred. Hoping that I might able to post more today. I see silenteyes is active is he a mod here too?

Yup, I will able to post this evening. Since I really difficulty in visiting the forum in the morning and afternoon so this evening will be on fxfred. Hoping that I might able to post more today. I see silenteyes is active is he a mod here too?

I don't saw such kind of problem from other members side, site is always free to use.

I don't saw such kind of problem from other members side, site is always free to use.

Yes, im able to access the forum anytime only my problem is that whenever i open threads in the afternoon it keeps on loading as I need first to load it completely as when i try to post while it is loading then make a reply then it will show on side there is missing.

Yes, im able to access the forum anytime only my problem is that whenever i open threads in the afternoon it keeps on loading as I need first to load it completely as when i try to post while it is loading then make a reply then it will show on side there is missing.

At that time either your internet connection might have some more load as compared to normal time, as i didn't noticed such problem from any one.

At that time either your internet connection might have some more load as compared to normal time, as i didn't noticed such problem from any one.

I never had loading problems either ever since joinging fxfred. And I think there was some system upgrade or something recently as I saw one of the mods asking if the forum loading is now faster.

I never had loading problems either ever since joinging fxfred. And I think there was some system upgrade or something recently as I saw one of the mods asking if the forum loading is now faster.

may be they will also choose time to upgrade such that there will be some less members on the forum on that time.

Yeah, it means that they know that sometimes it is also slow. I don't sure because other forums at that time when fxfred loads slow others are just fine and fast to load. I have tried it and only in the afternoon happened and never experienced problems in other forums. Well, I have posted early this morning and just 5 more posts to my target.

Yeah, it means that they know that sometimes it is also slow. I don't sure because other forums at that time when fxfred loads slow others are just fine and fast to load. I have tried it and only in the afternoon happened and never experienced problems in other forums. Well, I have posted early this morning and just 5 more posts to my target.

Its better to post your issue in chat box of forum so that moderator will give some quick reply on this, as i too don't have any info about the slowness.

Its better to post your issue in chat box of forum so that moderator will give some quick reply on this, as i too don't have any info about the slowness.

yeah, that is a good advice, moderators here is responsive, and most of them active in chatbox to solve the members problem, that is a good thing for the forum, since the latest problem that they have is withdrawal thingy, that i think is critical things that they solved

yeah, that is a good advice, moderators here is responsive, and most of them active in chatbox to solve the members problem, that is a good thing for the forum, since the latest problem that they have is withdrawal thingy, that i think is critical things that they solved

we can say this is some quick and fast support, moderator will check all messages in chatbox when they login and respond to every member query.

I think I just made to have here schedule my activity in the hour that I can post consistently and no slow loading of the page. As far as I remember before it is worse that in my old pc im not even able to make a post even hitted the reply button. But now, I don't take it seriously as I know that it is just temporary. Well, Im glad I have made to have 1500 points. Wishing also that LR will be available in April. :)

I think I just made to have here schedule my activity in the hour that I can post consistently and no slow loading of the page. As far as I remember before it is worse that in my old pc im not even able to make a post even hitted the reply button. But now, I don't take it seriously as I know that it is just temporary. Well, Im glad I have made to have 1500 points. Wishing also that LR will be available in April. :)

There is no clear decision on this so far, i am also happoest if they do so because i am facing some problems with MB to withdraw

I'm quite excited also that sooner we will have many winners in different contests here in fxfred. Though, I have participated in those contests I doubt I might not able to win lol. So, I just focus on posting here and if ever got good points will have trade.

There will be some good competition this time as competition is much interesting a lot, people participate a lot...

I'm quite excited also that sooner we will have many winners in different contests here in fxfred. Though, I have participated in those contests I doubt I might not able to win lol. So, I just focus on posting here and if ever got good points will have trade.

haha just join the contest dude, who know you will win that contest, as for me i don't have too much time to spend and make post here also joined that contest, but tommorow i will trying to make at least 5 posts here and if the contest seems interesting for me i will join it