Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yeah, I'm not sure too. But I see that they usually process within few hours only so lets say it is still business hours when we made to have on the friday withdrawal. Really feel this time is the long wait for the payment because it is weekend that the list of the payment submitted.

Yeah, I'm not sure too. But I see that they usually process within few hours only so lets say it is still business hours when we made to have on the friday withdrawal. Really feel this time is the long wait for the payment because it is weekend that the list of the payment submitted.

As withdrawals processed around 12pm in their time we should request after that time then more chances to get paid on same day

Really? They just have up to 12 PM to process payouts. Hmm, that's disturbing as I thought it will be until 5 PM or even in the evening. I feel to not the withdrawal by friday because we received the payment evening in my time.

In their time they sent at afternoon, so you can request withdrawal at afternoon then u will be paid before evening

well i just resume my activity here and i just make about 10 posts here, i need 5 more post to reach 15 posts here, it is nice to be active here even i need to spend long time to create some posts but that still fine because the rate here is so high compare to the other ptp forum

well i just resume my activity here and i just make about 10 posts here, i need 5 more post to reach 15 posts here, it is nice to be active here even i need to spend long time to create some posts but that still fine because the rate here is so high compare to the other ptp forum

its better to make some long and quality posts than some short posts which may lead for deduction in payment even you spend some good time in forum.

its better to make some long and quality posts than some short posts which may lead for deduction in payment even you spend some good time in forum.

long and quality post is something that what admin and moderators need here so that is why people feel hard to make post here and from what i see it seems like similiar one if they trying to be active here, i know it is hard to make long and quality posts rather than the short one

long and quality post is something that what admin and moderators need here so that is why people feel hard to make post here and from what i see it seems like similiar one if they trying to be active here, i know it is hard to make long and quality posts rather than the short one

if we have some good content with us then its not so hard to reach the requirement of forum

I have finally managed to get the courage to return to posting in here and was able to make a couple of posts yesterday. My confidence levels are at a high so although I wont be able to post regularly here I will try and make some posts whenever I can and hopefully will get to reach minimum required to get the bonus. I see that a lot of members are doing quite well in here and think that I should also get a piece of the pie.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-14-05 08:19:59

Batch: 94981853

From Account: U1602801

Amount: $11.88

Memo: Agreement UWCLCY-Xxxxxxx IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Its good to see that you got paid after some long time, because of inactivity but this time you reached minimum payout and made some amount.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-14-05 08:19:59

Batch: 94981853

From Account: U1602801

Amount: $11.88

Memo: Agreement UWCLCY-Xxxxxxx IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Congratulations on your payout @indieover. I should be reaching payout myself with just a couple of days of posting in here. I do not want to rush myself though so for today and probably tomorrow I will not be active in here. I am looking forward to reaching the minimum for payout and see what type of feedback I will be getting for my posts.

I guess I can get my funds tomorrow. the amount is 61 dollars more or less. but that's because I'm trading in here. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in fxfred and in uwcfx. But same time risk of losing money in forex trading is very high. I'm afraid that one mistake can cost my whole account to collapse as I'm still negative 50 dollars in here. But I know in long run I can recover my loss and make some profits.

So you still currently have open trades. So far, I can say that amount seems to be good already to start trading although that takes 2-3 months to have it. I also try to have long trade here so we can have good analysis in the market hopefully it will reversal for your trade so it will be in your profit.

I guess I can get my funds tomorrow. the amount is 61 dollars more or less. but that's because I'm trading in here. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in fxfred and in uwcfx. But same time risk of losing money in forex trading is very high. I'm afraid that one mistake can cost my whole account to collapse as I'm still negative 50 dollars in here. But I know in long run I can recover my loss and make some profits.

to recover losses and to stay in trading you should have some capital so its better to start trading with some 3-4 months bonus so that even there was some loss u can recover

indeed we should keep our payment from our posting so as we can use it as a capital to start trading on the uwcfx. so while we are trading we can find it more easy to post on the site as we gain more experience in trading. so i think that it is a good strategy.

indeed we should keep our payment from our posting so as we can use it as a capital to start trading on the uwcfx. so while we are trading we can find it more easy to post on the site as we gain more experience in trading. so i think that it is a good strategy.

Yes one's knowledge is also increase when we have some practical experience simultaneously, then forum posting help us in making some more knowledge

The admin already removed those paid points and now I only have remaining 200+ points. I guess I really need to be active as I'm still in a long way to have the minimum. Well, there were not much activity in the chatbox and our mods are quite fast to give response for those that have questions.

The admin already removed those paid points and now I only have remaining 200+ points. I guess I really need to be active as I'm still in a long way to have the minimum. Well, there were not much activity in the chatbox and our mods are quite fast to give response for those that have questions.

Yes they are always helpful and give response to each and every question asked by members in chat box, around 15 days to go you can complete target with some 5 posts per day.

Yes one's knowledge is also increase when we have some practical experience simultaneously, then forum posting help us in making some more knowledge

You are quite because posting only will only lead to one gaining just a bit of knowledge as opposed to doing actual trading because you now have more to gain. You get to earn from forex and have more to add to discussions thus earning more in the process.

You are quite because posting only will only lead to one gaining just a bit of knowledge as opposed to doing actual trading because you now have more to gain. You get to earn from forex and have more to add to discussions thus earning more in the process.

Yes if one who is trading simultaneously will able to make some good knowledge because if we are doing analysis and trading then we will get doubts and we will clarify them in forum.

that is right, but not all people who post here will save that bonus to trading, they will prefer to withdraw it rather than trade it because of the high risk that people will get, especially for newbie who already get bonuses from this forum :D, am i right? :D

.5$ for only sign up it is the first time to see that great form .. and .1 $ per reply really great i hope to cash from it soon

The rate per reply is 15 cents, and the for new thread they will give 18 points, There are some contests also running which may boost your earnings.