Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

that is right, but not all people who post here will save that bonus to trading, they will prefer to withdraw it rather than trade it because of the high risk that people will get, especially for newbie who already get bonuses from this forum :D, am i right? :D

Yes, not all people will want to trade with all of their bonus but prefer to withdraw it instead. But that is good becase there is an option of how you want to spend your money. It would be good if one does actually put aside some of the earnings in here trade at the least because they will now have an opportunity to make more next time.

Yes, not all people will want to trade with all of their bonus but prefer to withdraw it instead. But that is good becase there is an option of how you want to spend your money. It would be good if one does actually put aside some of the earnings in here trade at the least because they will now have an opportunity to make more next time.

Its the choice of member whether to trade or to withdraw, forum given that chance to members. If one who is not good at trading is better to withdraw

Its really a good opportunity to earn in here. I'm sadden that I do earn in liteforex 24 dollars in just trading but I did not earn in ucwfx. I guess my main problem is lot size in here. How I wish I can trade good amount in ucwfx. But since in my experience if I want to trade comfortably in here I need 2,000 dollars. I know its a big amount. But I'm sure I will not going to get MC in here if I have 2,000 dollars. lols.

Its really a good opportunity to earn in here. I'm sadden that I do earn in liteforex 24 dollars in just trading but I did not earn in ucwfx. I guess my main problem is lot size in here. How I wish I can trade good amount in ucwfx. But since in my experience if I want to trade comfortably in here I need 2,000 dollars. I know its a big amount. But I'm sure I will not going to get MC in here if I have 2,000 dollars. lols.

Your target is increasing day by day, but in my opinion $500 is more than enough to start some good trading which can alive even in some fluctuation/

There is clear intent from budado to make a success of trading in uwcfx which is the target is set that high. Its not an easy target but with perseverence you can eventually reach it. The bonuses are coming in handy and if you can make good profits it will be encouraging to the rest of us.

There is clear intent from budado to make a success of trading in uwcfx which is the target is set that high. Its not an easy target but with perseverence you can eventually reach it. The bonuses are coming in handy and if you can make good profits it will be encouraging to the rest of us.

He can trade with such an amount in demo than waiting for such huge real amount to appear in real account.

He can trade with such an amount in demo than waiting for such huge real amount to appear in real account.

It is certainly a good idea to hone your skills in the meantime while accumulating your required target in order to start trading live. The advantage is that Budado is already trading on other

broker sites as well.

Your target is increasing day by day, but in my opinion $500 is more than enough to start some good trading which can alive even in some fluctuation/

In liteforex I only have 69 dollars capital when I earn 24 dollars. So Even with 100 dollars I'm sure I can trade without any problem. As 100 dollars using my current strategy I can survive 1 month volatility. 500 dollars about a year volatility. 2,000 the amount I chose for me is good for 10 years volatility. Meaning even if my trading strategy does not go may way for the next ten years my 2,000 dollars can still hold.

That's why I choose 2,000 dollars an amount in my long term goal strategy.

Seems today I will not able to be in part of the last months payout. Kinda disappointed as I thought I will able to have it but did not noticed that our mod actually do only consider those posts made yesterday afternoon but not in the reset of the server time.

Seems today I will not able to be in part of the last months payout. Kinda disappointed as I thought I will able to have it but did not noticed that our mod actually do only consider those posts made yesterday afternoon but not in the reset of the server time.

that is bad too, yesterday i only make about 5 posts here, it seems harder for me to be active here, as admin need about 4 lines posts, i see that in this month i cannot reach another cashout and but today i see quite good activity from some traders

This really is too bad considering that you are now on 1515 points in here. I guess its about server time for your last posts in here. If its any consolation you already have a head start for this month meaning that you will be getting this months bonus with an additional 1500 points. I am more anxious about knowing how much I will be getting for last month.

This really is too bad considering that you are now on 1515 points in here. I guess its about server time for your last posts in here. If its any consolation you already have a head start for this month meaning that you will be getting this months bonus with an additional 1500 points. I am more anxious about knowing how much I will be getting for last month.

the good thing in fxfred is the payment system with a good post you could have a good points. well eraning here is not that hard though sometimes without some topics that i know much i get bored and jump off with another site. well congrats to all of you having some good earning at fxfred.com

I am sure he will get paid, they will consider points which we earn on 2nd of the month also as they will send list and check posts on 4th/5th of the month.

I am sure he will get paid, they will consider points which we earn on 2nd of the month also as they will send list and check posts on 4th/5th of the month.

Now that is a better because I was starting to wonder if I may have misunderstood how this forum works. I guess in a few days time we'll be able to know for sure what is happening in here and what to expect as payment transferred to our trading accounts.

Now that is a better because I was starting to wonder if I may have misunderstood how this forum works. I guess in a few days time we'll be able to know for sure what is happening in here and what to expect as payment transferred to our trading accounts.

Yes, one should need some days experience in forum to know about how it works. some times they ask the people who just reached 1500 mark by the month end and they include them in the list.

I get paid from this site soon for sure I have 2430 points and I think about I will withdrawal in Payza because atleast It don't deduct anything to me. I guess this site is very good already and UWCFX is working superb respond.

They will let you know how much you will get paid this month in 2 days, Most probably payments will be cleared on Tuesday, so that people can withdraw on Friday.

Yes, our mods reconsider to have some members to be part of the list. I'm currently in the list according to our mod. And also see that they made a list for the two contests which I got 45 points in the good members of the month.

Yes, our mods reconsider to have some members to be part of the list. I'm currently in the list according to our mod. And also see that they made a list for the two contests which I got 45 points in the good members of the month.

They consider points upto 2nd or 3rd of the month, Its good to see you made some points using the contest which may boost your earnings.

I'm also glad that they are actually early to give those list of winners for the 2 contests. I'm really excited and also wanted to be a better member in the forum lol. But for now, just resting in posting as I do know that its kinda lazy to just discuss only forex.

It is hard to talk about forex in here, because members are being quite specific sometimes, and you have no idea what they are talking about. You end up wasting quite a lot of time trying to understand, or think of something to say which could relate to the topic just to get that extra cent, because they have better rates. Instead, time can be better spent on other forums where we are more familiar.

It is hard to talk about forex in here, because members are being quite specific sometimes, and you have no idea what they are talking about. You end up wasting quite a lot of time trying to understand, or think of something to say which could relate to the topic just to get that extra cent, because they have better rates. Instead, time can be better spent on other forums where we are more familiar.

if you learn about forex then you also able to understand what they are talking because the terminology is entirely different. Without learning basics you can't understand any thing