Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

no doubt about increasing of the members in this forum dude, why? they are one of the forex forum that offered us to withdraw the money directly to our payment processor account not like many forums that ask us to trade the money and beside of that, many ptp forums now lowered their rate too and some of them scam the members

now activity increased when UWCFX started manual processing of payment requests from UWC to LR which boosted existed members and also encouraged other people who not yet joined here.

now activity increased when UWCFX started manual processing of payment requests from UWC to LR which boosted existed members and also encouraged other people who not yet joined here.

I'm excited that the LR features will be updated in deposits and withdrawals so that I can trade without any problem. I still not try to deposit using manual method. I'm excited but I know I can wait. right now uwcfx is my best broker site and I don't want to get disappointed by losing my money in here. that's why I'm trying to learn more about trading and have at least 500 dollars before I'm going to trade in here.

I'm excited that the LR features will be updated in deposits and withdrawals so that I can trade without any problem. I still not try to deposit using manual method. I'm excited but I know I can wait. right now uwcfx is my best broker site and I don't want to get disappointed by losing my money in here. that's why I'm trying to learn more about trading and have at least 500 dollars before I'm going to trade in here.

They will add it in website soon but for now they are processing manually, so that you can enjoy those feature from now onwards also

yeah that is right, since LR accepted here many members want to join and earn from this program but unfortunately they will ended up not get paid or get big deduction from their posts, but i see some members still get a good amount from making post here

yeah that is right, since LR accepted here many members want to join and earn from this program but unfortunately they will ended up not get paid or get big deduction from their posts, but i see some members still get a good amount from making post here

Deduction depends on how they are following the rules, now a days some experience people not getting much deduction or no deduction.

actually I do not know if this forex forum still paying for the posters or it became just non-paying forum ? I am really want to get answers about my question because I have seen alot of posters there .

non-paying forum? hey dude visit the site and do searching there about 3 minutes and you will find out that they still paying the members, the payment become automatic nowadays not like before when you need to request your payment in here first, and then get approved

actually I do not know if this forex forum still paying for the posters or it became just non-paying forum ? I am really want to get answers about my question because I have seen alot of posters there .

So far no one said this is non paying forum, they are paying members regularly and adding some new features like contests and adding Liberty reserve as withdrawal options

although i am posting already here again. but i have forgotten to participate or even check out the contest here. because before there is no contest here. so i am surprised to know there is a contest on the site already.

They are running contests from few months which are helping the members to make some more money from these, some people are only concentrating on contests and making some amount

They are running contests from few months which are helping the members to make some more money from these, some people are only concentrating on contests and making some amount

i think they will trying as the best as they can to earn from this program too :D, so far i will try to make post here for earning also try as the best as i can to join the contest. and with many members here i think contest should be fun in FXFRED

i think they will trying as the best as they can to earn from this program too :D, so far i will try to make post here for earning also try as the best as i can to join the contest. and with many members here i think contest should be fun in FXFRED

contests are interesting and have some good number of prizes so that somr good number of people can able to win contests

contests are interesting and have some good number of prizes so that somr good number of people can able to win contests

from that both contest i am sure that many members will be win that competition, but we also don't forget to make post here. as for the usual poster here i trying only make some post in the thread that i know well, and trying not to be OOT here, lately i meet some poster do like that

from that both contest i am sure that many members will be win that competition, but we also don't forget to make post here. as for the usual poster here i trying only make some post in the thread that i know well, and trying not to be OOT here, lately i meet some poster do like that

That's a better option, and also try to concentrate on different sections so that your knowledge also increase and the posts don't look like as same

I think I have jinks in here or is that lots size is just too big. I have loss another 10 dollars in uwcfx this week. I stop trading again. In my account in lite and insta I'm still earning good. I know know the reason why I can't survive in here. its not my strategy its my capital. that's why its really important that I have like 1000 dollars in here to survive or if the lots size can be decrease more. But still fxfred is my best source of income.

I think I have jinks in here or is that lots size is just too big. I have loss another 10 dollars in uwcfx this week. I stop trading again. In my account in lite and insta I'm still earning good. I know know the reason why I can't survive in here. its not my strategy its my capital. that's why its really important that I have like 1000 dollars in here to survive or if the lots size can be decrease more. But still fxfred is my best source of income.

Insta Forex lot is different when compared to other all brokers, remaining all brokers use market lot where if you open 0.01 lot then 1 pip movement will make you to loose/gain 10 cents but when it comes to insta you will gain/loss 1 cent

@budado: yeah fxfred still become a good place for people who have knowledge in forex to earn more money to trading or just withdraw the money to their processors account, but i am sure most people here prefer to withdraw to their payment processors

@budado: yeah fxfred still become a good place for people who have knowledge in forex to earn more money to trading or just withdraw the money to their processors account, but i am sure most people here prefer to withdraw to their payment processors

Yes most of people prefer to withdraw as they are not good trading, i think its best way than trading with bonus with some limited knowledge and loosing amount.

Yes most of people prefer to withdraw as they are not good trading, i think its best way than trading with bonus with some limited knowledge and loosing amount.

but i think they are harder to gain more knowledge, why? they prefer to withdraw it, they only get knowledge by reading not by practice it, that will lead to many speculation, well today i just make one post here, later i will make more

i don't know how much point i have , but i am sure it is more than 1500 points already. but i don't know how much deduction i may get. i am going to check the payout request section and see how much deductions other members got lately. one member that was active here was not active any more because he got discouraged because of those deductions.

I'm able to have now 800 points so far. Just what budado stated we really need big capital to survive in forex trading. Actually, I don't have idea how will be result if I start with 10 or less capital as I have tried it in other forex broker and just lose it.

This is very small amount which can't survive long in the Forex market, we really need some good capital to stay few days in market

Yes, that's why I'm trying to hard to have more active in the forum and in the contests. Since, I don't see any forex forum like fxfred that is sponsored by UWCFX. So its really hard to tell, when I can start or I should prepared with the early losses and just like what budado experienced.