Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, that's why I'm trying to hard to have more active in the forum and in the contests. Since, I don't see any forex forum like fxfred that is sponsored by UWCFX. So its really hard to tell, when I can start or I should prepared with the early losses and just like what budado experienced.

Then you should save the amount that you earning every month and make it atleast $100+ and then you can start trading with some minimum lot

it is good forum to earn money that we can use for trading. we can withdraw some and leave some in our trading account as we would wish. and there are different option to withdraw our money from here. specially if you are verified account. but only few have fully verified their account though. but not fully verified with can still withdraw by AP for sure.

it is good forum to earn money that we can use for trading. we can withdraw some and leave some in our trading account as we would wish. and there are different option to withdraw our money from here. specially if you are verified account. but only few have fully verified their account though. but not fully verified with can still withdraw by AP for sure.

We can use only payment processors to withdraw forum bonus, we can choose AP, MB, WMZ, Okapay, LR. Now most of people preferring LR.

they say if we are not active for 90 days then later will cause us to get a deduction / minuspoint, but lucky I had been inactive for almost a year in fact, my point still remains and is not reduced

I think they may delete that account which is inactive for 90 days, but i think they might not implemented this or else your account might be deleted

We can use only payment processors to withdraw forum bonus, we can choose AP, MB, WMZ, Okapay, LR. Now most of people preferring LR.

since LR used widely without any restriction so that is why many members prefer that but i just know this time that they accepted Okpay and WMZ too, maybe later i should be more active here and then let see what i can get from this good earning forum

since LR used widely without any restriction so that is why many members prefer that but i just know this time that they accepted Okpay and WMZ too, maybe later i should be more active here and then let see what i can get from this good earning forum

I too choosen LR this time i faced some problems with remaining payment processors so now i preffered this one, and also most people doing the same

I did not heard yet anyone successful in LR withdrawals. As I have seen still many members try to have the AP. As I believe that they are waiting for the chances that it will be added in the site also. I'm waiting for others if they able to have the funds. So I can start creating another account of LR mainly for this forum.

I did not heard yet anyone successful in LR withdrawals. As I have seen still many members try to have the AP. As I believe that they are waiting for the chances that it will be added in the site also. I'm waiting for others if they able to have the funds. So I can start creating another account of LR mainly for this forum.

Hello.

I withdrawn amount to LR successfully, i sent them screent shot before i receive amount in Trading account they saved it and sent LR immedietly after my request

I too choosen LR this time i faced some problems with remaining payment processors so now i preffered this one, and also most people doing the same

i think we cannot blame for what they choose, i only think that since this LR now available many poster now come into this forum, and some trying to reach more points because this site have good amount of point per post, and some of them even make few line post that lead to deduction

i think we cannot blame for what they choose, i only think that since this LR now available many poster now come into this forum, and some trying to reach more points because this site have good amount of point per post, and some of them even make few line post that lead to deduction

Yes now all have more choices to choose, Adding LR in list of UWCFX will definitely boost the people to make some more posts than usual.

Hello.

I withdrawn amount to LR successfully, i sent them screent shot before i receive amount in Trading account they saved it and sent LR immedietly after my request

That's great. If that is then I should also create my new LR account with complete name so I will just send them the requirements and then they will just add it. Sooner, I may post in the forum for more than 10 posts just hope so to post twice a day.

Yes now all have more choices to choose, Adding LR in list of UWCFX will definitely boost the people to make some more posts than usual.

no doubt about that thing dude, as we know that LR become favorite in many poster's mind and also it seems for trader this payment processor one of the must list too, and it is great that FXFRED give this payment processor way so trader also can feel about it

no doubt about that thing dude, as we know that LR become favorite in many poster's mind and also it seems for trader this payment processor one of the must list too, and it is great that FXFRED give this payment processor way so trader also can feel about it

I too decided to choose LR only for future payments also, they are also processing without much delay. This time i will also make some posts to reach min payout

I have make a great mistake in here. I invested 10 dollars using AP in uwcfx. Now I need to withdraw and make deposit using LR before I can withdraw in LR. I will just going to wait for next month payments from fxfred. Then I will going to withdraw 10 dollars in AP then deposit 11 dollars in LR and hope to cashout the rest in LR later on.

I have make a great mistake in here. I invested 10 dollars using AP in uwcfx. Now I need to withdraw and make deposit using LR before I can withdraw in LR. I will just going to wait for next month payments from fxfred. Then I will going to withdraw 10 dollars in AP then deposit 11 dollars in LR and hope to cashout the rest in LR later on.

You can withdraw that amount and exhcnage that to LR to deposit via LR, or else you can use coming month payment to trade or to withdraw through LR

You can withdraw that amount and exhcnage that to LR to deposit via LR, or else you can use coming month payment to trade or to withdraw through LR

That's I'm trying to do. Another thing that I want to do is to find a way to make the pips value to 1 cent per 1 pip. Because uwcfx has the highest pips value in my three broker site. In liteforex 1 pip is equal to 1 cent the same in instaforex. I'm wondering why in uwcfx the rate is high. 1 pip is equal to 10 cents. So just imagine how I have hard time reaching my weekly earning goal.

I too decided to choose LR only for future payments also, they are also processing without much delay. This time i will also make some posts to reach min payout

yeah, today this forum still good for me, i just make about 5 posts here and tommorow i have plan to make more post here about 15 or 10 posst here, and i see a lot of discussion here, it seems everyday many people trying to be active here

That's I'm trying to do. Another thing that I want to do is to find a way to make the pips value to 1 cent per 1 pip. Because uwcfx has the highest pips value in my three broker site. In liteforex 1 pip is equal to 1 cent the same in instaforex. I'm wondering why in uwcfx the rate is high. 1 pip is equal to 10 cents. So just imagine how I have hard time reaching my weekly earning goal.

Its common in most brokers, I know some other brokers even on micro accounts they maintain same movement per pips like UWCFX