Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

i am not familiar with the pips with the uwcfx. i am more concerned in being active in posting and not much in trading yet on their broker site. as i am not that knowledge in trading. i am quite busy with posting in here that i forget to do the actual live trading.

first its better to gather some good info about trading and we should accumulate sufficient amount in trading account first then we can start trading.

I'm planning to trade again on demo account so I can gain more knowledge once again. Although I don't know if I can download on a tablet. Anyway I have already $17 to request.

That will be better option than investing forum bonus in real account and loosing because of lack of information

Should I have a verified account in uwcfx.com in order to request my payout and should I deposit money to receive my payment ???

You can use partially verified account to make withdrawl and deposits, You can choose all kind of payment processors with partially verified account

Many members in fxfred forum do have partially verified trading account in UWCFX, meanwhile mine is fully verified already. I have now 1300 points and really seen that i can another payment for this month. I have plan to add or append my Libertyreserve account and of course able to have new account since it need to have complete information so that they will accept it and append it.

Many members in fxfred forum do have partially verified trading account in UWCFX, meanwhile mine is fully verified already. I have now 1300 points and really seen that i can another payment for this month. I have plan to add or append my Libertyreserve account and of course able to have new account since it need to have complete information so that they will accept it and append it.

Yes most of people including me using partially verified account, Most of people use payment processor to withdraw funds so there is no need to be a fully verified member

Should I have a verified account in uwcfx.com in order to request my payout and should I deposit money to receive my payment ???

haha of course you must have dude, and if you already have, you can try to earn from this site. today this forum doing well i mean the members, they make post in some forex beginner and forex general discussion, and it seems that payment become automatic, right?

haha of course you must have dude, and if you already have, you can try to earn from this site. today this forum doing well i mean the members, they make post in some forex beginner and forex general discussion, and it seems that payment become automatic, right?

There is no need of FULLY verified just verify the email and mobile number its more than enough to do all kind of transactions.

Yup, good suggestion is to have always 4-5 lines if possible and if informative post already then they might consider having 3 lines of posts. So far, I haven't post for few days ago but then this week I will going to post and try to have more than 10 posts per day.

Wow,ten post per day ? How i wish i am like you.I am just learning forex and i can hardly make two to three post per day.I can see there are some non forex discussion area on the site,i will try and utilize that for now and see what i can make from it.

Wow,ten post per day ? How i wish i am like you.I am just learning forex and i can hardly make two to three post per day.I can see there are some non forex discussion area on the site,i will try and utilize that for now and see what i can make from it.

Even you posts some 2-3 posts per day, You can reach minimum payment in 2 months. But main aim is to get some good knowledge

i think 10 post per day still fine in this forum, well today i just make about 5 posts here, and it need some time for me to make post here since they need more quality post, and i trying to make post here step by step, so i will give some quality post here

i think 10 post per day still fine in this forum, well today i just make about 5 posts here, and it need some time for me to make post here since they need more quality post, and i trying to make post here step by step, so i will give some quality post here

One can make 30 posts daily maximum in this forum, but if we posts more posts then the quality will become low.

i don't think the free 50cents bonus for signing up still on on this site.I am also surprised to know that the site belong to the same Nick on earningpalace.He is managing more than three forums site,i think.I will try and get back to the site and make some posts too.I can see that the rules isn't that strict like other forex discussion sites.

i don't think the free 50cents bonus for signing up still on on this site.I am also surprised to know that the site belong to the same Nick on earningpalace.He is managing more than three forums site,i think.I will try and get back to the site and make some posts too.I can see that the rules isn't that strict like other forex discussion sites.

He was admin of this site long back and now its under UWCFX so payments are made through UWCFX account and you can withdraw without trading

He was admin of this site long back and now its under UWCFX so payments are made through UWCFX account and you can withdraw without trading

wow,i can withdraw my money out without trading it ? That is great.But one thing is,the rate is not as high as those forex discussion sites i know of.They are using 10cents as at now instead of minimum of 15cents.I hope they can get back to that later on.

wow,i can withdraw my money out without trading it ? That is great.But one thing is,the rate is not as high as those forex discussion sites i know of.They are using 10cents as at now instead of minimum of 15cents.I hope they can get back to that later on.

Now the rate is 15cents per post and 18 cents per reply, you should have minimum 1500 points to get monthly payment

Now the rate is 15cents per post and 18 cents per reply, you should have minimum 1500 points to get monthly payment

Thanks very much for that.It means i must have one hundred post to have the chance of getting the $15 this month ? That will be hard work.If i had known,i would have devoted more time to it.I will target next month.

Thanks very much for that.It means i must have one hundred post to have the chance of getting the $15 this month ? That will be hard work.If i had known,i would have devoted more time to it.I will target next month.

100 posts is common as minimum payout in any forum, but amount varies, in some forum for same 100 posts you will get 2-5 cents but here you will get 15 cents

Is there any difference to what you stated? Recently, I have read a post by nsawork about the good members wherein they will able to have the paid for the full rates even it is 3-4 lines. But then I am disappointed that it is not applied to my case which is approved and some deductions by silenteyes. I wonder why is this so. I feel unfair in this situation. :(

100 posts is common as minimum payout in any forum, but amount varies, in some forum for same 100 posts you will get 2-5 cents but here you will get 15 cents

Yeah i know that but the fact is,it is hard to comment on forex trading than other topics.those offering 2cents are allowing discussions on topics that anyone can easily comment on which is not happening with Forex trading discussion.The rate is good though.

Is there any difference to what you stated? Recently, I have read a post by nsawork about the good members wherein they will able to have the paid for the full rates even it is 3-4 lines. But then I am disappointed that it is not applied to my case which is approved and some deductions by silenteyes. I wonder why is this so. I feel unfair in this situation. :(

hmm maybe one of the moderators here have their own criteria about quality post, sometimes i feel something like that in other forums, but nothing we can do, at least you still get paid here even you get deduction here, in here i trying to reach 100 posts, it need little work