Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

It seems up to now the admin of fxfred is not able to deduct the points that are already paid in our trading account. Because somehow its makes me confuse. But I guess I will able to make this week to have 1500 points atleast.

He will deduct soon when he find some good time, as its a long process to deduct those points from all users of forum

Hopefully that will happen soon. I was under the impression that when it would automatically get points deducted but come to think about it the system is a bit different. I will continue posting in the meantime though to ensure that I dont find myself with less points when the time comes to check who qualifies.

This is how I am working it for now although it would have been better to do it without the need for one to do manual calculations. I do understand though the reason why this is the case now although it nearly got me confused initially.

This is how I am working it for now although it would have been better to do it without the need for one to do manual calculations. I do understand though the reason why this is the case now although it nearly got me confused initially.

calculations are simple, just check PM from mod for previous month payout and check the number of points they considered payout, deduct those points from current points

calculations are simple, just check PM from mod for previous month payout and check the number of points they considered payout, deduct those points from current points

What I mean is that I cannot just go check my points and automatically know how many points I have in here without having to deduct those points everytime. Anyway, its not a big issue so I will do just that when I check my points.

What I mean is that I cannot just go check my points and automatically know how many points I have in here without having to deduct those points everytime. Anyway, its not a big issue so I will do just that when I check my points.

That's better one, if we are posting every day then no need of thinking about the number of points we gained. we will reach the required points easily

Yeah, even its random number of posts even we say of atleast 10 posts per day then we can still have our minimum points to be reach. I will start to participate again in the forum and will see that fxfred got active chatbox as well.

Yes but we should maintain the quality of posts do that there will be some less deduction for the monthly payouts

I think I can maintain already my quality of posting here since I know already how to post in the forum and have some experience in trading. It will be disadvantage if I don't have trading experience then I might end up of just posting common and not that informative posts.

I think I can maintain already my quality of posting here since I know already how to post in the forum and have some experience in trading. It will be disadvantage if I don't have trading experience then I might end up of just posting common and not that informative posts.

Yes trading experience will help people to make some good quality posts, now a days most of people are trying their trading demo and in real accounts so quality increased

I didnt manage to make any posts on the forum yesterday because I was lazy to post despite the fact that I am lacking in points. I will try to make a couple of posts today and hopefully I can get about 250-300 points added to my total this far.

I didnt manage to make any posts on the forum yesterday because I was lazy to post despite the fact that I am lacking in points. I will try to make a couple of posts today and hopefully I can get about 250-300 points added to my total this far.

One more week left to reach the month end, even people increase their activity from now onwards they will get some good payout by the month end

I know for sure that I wil qualify for a payout at the end of the month since I will be able to reach the $15. Now I am working towarding getting a higher bonus from the forum. It wont be what I would have received if I had stuck to my plans and target but it will do just fine.

Yes you are right, aiming for a very high bonus will only land you in hot water because you are likely to compromise on quality and this is where you will get deductions. I was lucky that last month I only got 30 point deduction for my posts. Hope there's less or no deductions this time around.

Some members usually aim for higher bonus but then they usually got big deductions that's why its better to have average bonus only or have allowance of 5 dollars in case of deductions since I don't get big deductions here.

It happened in past as members are not aware about the things well, now all are giving good preference to quality of post and getting some small deduction

i think you are right mostly members here post about 4 or 5 lines but i hope they are directly post what they want to talking about without trying to "going around", but so far this forum is great one and keep paying members well every month

i think you are right mostly members here post about 4 or 5 lines but i hope they are directly post what they want to talking about without trying to "going around", but so far this forum is great one and keep paying members well every month

Now people recpgnized how they can make 100% payout so they are concentrating on quality of posts than quantity of posts so they are making 4 line posts

Well in those final days of the month before 2 days of payment, i never see such a rush in posting and mainly "going around" but i always try to complete the 4 lines and i'm happy that i'm egligible for payout. In normal days mostly members here post about 4 or 5 lines.

Well in those final days of the month before 2 days of payment, i never see such a rush in posting and mainly "going around" but i always try to complete the 4 lines and i'm happy that i'm egligible for payout. In normal days mostly members here post about 4 or 5 lines.

Yes all memberes are now giving preference to the quality of the posts than quantity.so always there will be no deduction in the payout or very small deduction

I'm happy that this month I earn 24 dollars in here. Last month I earn 28 dollars. But because I loss some 3 dollars in trade I end up getting less. But that's okay. Over all in other broker sites that I'm trading I'm in profit. the only problem I have in uwcfx is that I have low funds. But If I have 300 dollars in here I'm sure I can earn decently.

I'm happy that this month I earn 24 dollars in here. Last month I earn 28 dollars. But because I loss some 3 dollars in trade I end up getting less. But that's okay. Over all in other broker sites that I'm trading I'm in profit. the only problem I have in uwcfx is that I have low funds. But If I have 300 dollars in here I'm sure I can earn decently.

Then wait till you make that amount from forum, if you do well you can get $50 per month. with small amount chances of loosing are more. so better to wait till you accumulate some good bonus