Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I get paid 40.35 dollars in last month.I have my target at 60 dollars in this month but I must post many and many too because 60 dollars is very hard to reach easily.

i don't this its a Big target per month, I made some $25-$30 per week when they paid weekly, It means we can also make $100 per month.

i don't this its a Big target per month, I made some $25-$30 per week when they paid weekly, It means we can also make $100 per month.

:D, since you are an active trader i am sure that you will make alot of posts everyday here, but for someone who don't trade everyday i think they need to make some gap before make post here, at least if we have a lot of knowledge about trading, the result here we can make a lot of quality posts

:D, since you are an active trader i am sure that you will make alot of posts everyday here, but for someone who don't trade everyday i think they need to make some gap before make post here, at least if we have a lot of knowledge about trading, the result here we can make a lot of quality posts

Now they are allowing some 30 posts per day, means we can make around $4 per day. People who are not trading can spend some good amount of time in Forums, but people who trade won't spend much time in posting.

Yup, but then I have read that it is not good to have consistent of 30 posts daily. As it will not good for the forum as the member focused on gathering or maximizing points not the contribution in the forum.

Yes that's why they kept such a rule to avoid people spamming for points, Now one can make some 30 posts only so they also give some preference to quality of posts.

Yeah, I believe I don't have problem in my quality post here as I need to maintain of having 4-5 line of posts. And so need to read also the posts of other members to get some idea and will come up my own idea on that forex topic.

TRY TO concentrate on other sections of the forum, so that the knowledge will increase for you and also you can able to make more posts.

Yeah, I believe I don't have problem in my quality post here as I need to maintain of having 4-5 line of posts. And so need to read also the posts of other members to get some idea and will come up my own idea on that forex topic.

i think not all member can maintain that lines with giving some quality and just talk directly to the point of what they want to talk about :D, but i must admit some member especially the expert or senior could get good amount of posts here without any deduction from moderators

Yup, I have read that in this payments they got a member stated that he accumulated to have 60 dollars but then as for mod checked it, it become more than 30 dollars. So better to really prioritize quality posting as nsawork will going to check on it thoroughly. I have decided to post here now daily atleast 5 posts now and will rest for having thread creation.

I will go for it. Well, im quite enthusiastic in creating threads. But then as I know I can only have two threads per day. And also I made some posts already today and soon early this morning will going to have more posts in the forum.

In other sections like trading strategies and trading psychology we can create threads in some general section its hard to create some unique threads.

In other sections like trading strategies and trading psychology we can create threads in some general section its hard to create some unique threads.

Yes, that is why those section trading strategies and trading psychology I just post in there. In fact, I just made some posts yesterday in trading psychology as I don't have much experience in forex so I can't think better and original threads.

Yes, that is why those section trading strategies and trading psychology I just post in there. In fact, I just made some posts yesterday in trading psychology as I don't have much experience in forex so I can't think better and original threads.

Yes people who has some experience can do well in other section and most of newbies will stick to general and beginner section

Yes people who has some experience can do well in other section and most of newbies will stick to general and beginner section

In time we will eventually get there @murali603. We always have to start somewhere. My knowledge of forex trading is very limited as well and it is sometimes hard to post in other sections on forums but we are on a learning curve which is why these forums are there. As time goes and in conjuction with the practice from trading, contributing in all sections will be easy.

In time we will eventually get there @murali603. We always have to start somewhere. My knowledge of forex trading is very limited as well and it is sometimes hard to post in other sections on forums but we are on a learning curve which is why these forums are there. As time goes and in conjuction with the practice from trading, contributing in all sections will be easy.

Yes that's why some experienced traders will get some less deduction over here and also has some scope to post in all sections.

I'm, done with some posts in fxfred today. And reported some posts. Some are duplicate posts and some are back to back posting. Well I only have two threads created and lol I don't see much posters in my threads well I will maintain in posting here on daily basis so I will able to have good momentum posting here.

I'm, done with some posts in fxfred today. And reported some posts. Some are duplicate posts and some are back to back posting. Well I only have two threads created and lol I don't see much posters in my threads well I will maintain in posting here on daily basis so I will able to have good momentum posting here.

Its a good contest to see people trying to keep the forum clean of spam, This kind of contests encourage the people to be active in forum,

Its a good contest to see people trying to keep the forum clean of spam, This kind of contests encourage the people to be active in forum,

Yes, Im quite attracted to those contests but then forum still having spams as the forum continue to have newbies wherein they might violate the forum rules or they did not read it and just jump to start posting. I guess sooner I might able to see post chasers as it is now near to the end of the month again.

I think new contest is very well for me but anyway moderators must beware about somebody will bring this contest to destroy another members too.I don't see in this time but in the future I guess mod will watch by themselves too.

Ofcourse, if some one report some post or about some member then they will also check the things and take decision.

Yes, it is still on them to decide if that is in their forum rules. I think they know already all of their forum rules so they can check through it. Well up to now I do see posts that violate their forum rules mostly newbies just like 3 consecutive posts!!!

3 lines in fxfred still okay my friend.But they don't get paid full amount for sure.But 2 lines is same as spamming you should attraction in 2 lines posters only as I think.

Yes, it is still on them to decide if that is in their forum rules. I think they know already all of their forum rules so they can check through it. Well up to now I do see posts that violate their forum rules mostly newbies just like 3 consecutive posts!!!

3 consecutive posts in same thread? I think normal people don't post like that, the people who are not aware of rules will do like this.