Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

That's right, with a premier forex based ptp forums like this, I think it was just rightful that posters should be posting with longer posts and of course with quality.

quality is the most important here, if we post something like yours maybe it will be give us more deduction from our posts LOL, but i think 4-5 lines posts is a good lines if you ask me, and make sure on the topic and just directly to the meaning of your posts rather than going around with some words.

quality is the most important here, if we post something like yours maybe it will be give us more deduction from our posts LOL, but i think 4-5 lines posts is a good lines if you ask me, and make sure on the topic and just directly to the meaning of your posts rather than going around with some words.

Quality maters any where, for normal poster they will ask for some 4-5 lines but experienced members and quality poster they may consider some 3 lines also,

Quality maters any where, for normal poster they will ask for some 4-5 lines but experienced members and quality poster they may consider some 3 lines also,

and how to proof that we are experienced members in forex? i think there is some way for it, but as for me i still prefer to make posts that still make a sense but it still contain some useful posts with 4 or 5 lines, and now i am nearing to reach my minimum points to request here

and how to proof that we are experienced members in forex? i think there is some way for it, but as for me i still prefer to make posts that still make a sense but it still contain some useful posts with 4 or 5 lines, and now i am nearing to reach my minimum points to request here

Its not a mater of experience in forex, they look at experience in forum and also look at the quality you are posting. After getting some good experience in forum i almost got all payouts full amount.

Its not a mater of experience in forex, they look at experience in forum and also look at the quality you are posting. After getting some good experience in forum i almost got all payouts full amount.

hmm thanks for the advice dude, today i make about 5 posts in here and see many member that making posts here too, from what i see their posts about more than 5 lines, but the meaning of their posts totally OOT, maybe they just trying to extends their words without thinking to much the purpose of that thread LOL

hmm thanks for the advice dude, today i make about 5 posts in here and see many member that making posts here too, from what i see their posts about more than 5 lines, but the meaning of their posts totally OOT, maybe they just trying to extends their words without thinking to much the purpose of that thread LOL

Some newbies will do like this because they don't have much experience in forum and also in forex so we should encourage then and explain them. Its better they go through rules.

Just make sure even if you are a newbies you post 5 liners in here just to be in good side. Quality post is good but its better if your post is long and good quality. Its double plus. But the best part is in fxfred is to learn how to trade in forex. because once you master this you going to have great earnings in here.

Just make sure even if you are a newbies you post 5 liners in here just to be in good side. Quality post is good but its better if your post is long and good quality. Its double plus. But the best part is in fxfred is to learn how to trade in forex. because once you master this you going to have great earnings in here.

Yes for newbies its better to post 5 lines at starting and maintain quality of posts to get some less deduction, Its also better to follow the forum rules.

I see this site as one of the best Forex Discussion forum site and it is also one of the strictest.You need to be really good with Forex for you to work on it.I don't know why the admin is using 5 lines as the minimum line of post.The rate their using is good,i love that.

I see this site as one of the best Forex Discussion forum site and it is also one of the strictest.You need to be really good with Forex for you to work on it.I don't know why the admin is using 5 lines as the minimum line of post.The rate their using is good,i love that.

As you told rate is good and also that too withdrawable that's why they are asking for such lengthy and quality posts.

Yup, good suggestion is to have always 4-5 lines if possible and if informative post already then they might consider having 3 lines of posts. So far, I haven't post for few days ago but then this week I will going to post and try to have more than 10 posts per day.

if the information is good then they also consider the 3 line posts also as full amount, but we should provide some good information in this case.

i don't think they are strict, if you cannot make quality post here better not trying to play with this forum, they are truly want the quality posts, 4 and 5 lines i think is good as long as it is to the point and not trying to make some not important words inside just to make our post longer LOL

i don't think they are strict, if you cannot make quality post here better not trying to play with this forum, they are truly want the quality posts, 4 and 5 lines i think is good as long as it is to the point and not trying to make some not important words inside just to make our post longer LOL

Yes if we have some good quality posts then there is no need of thinking about the deduction. They ask to have sosme lengthy posts because to minimize the spam.

of course, it is not easy and make a lot of posts is different with making quality posts, and i am sure not all people can do the same things, and what admin and moderators here want is quality posts not make a lot of posts, but today i find some members make posts

of course, it is not easy and make a lot of posts is different with making quality posts, and i am sure not all people can do the same things, and what admin and moderators here want is quality posts not make a lot of posts, but today i find some members make posts

Yes they are looking for some quality posts than some good quantity posts, one can manage both quantity and also quality on both sides well.

I made to post yesterday still not able to have 1500 points yesterday but today I think I will able. Well, mod nsawork clearly stated that they have standard post which consist of 3 full lines. So for sure, many members will not that think about deduction as long it is quality and 3 lines of post.

I made to post yesterday still not able to have 1500 points yesterday but today I think I will able. Well, mod nsawork clearly stated that they have standard post which consist of 3 full lines. So for sure, many members will not that think about deduction as long it is quality and 3 lines of post.

Yes i too saw his statement, 3 lines is common one in most of forum. Normal PTP forums which paying some 5 cents per post asking for 3 lines.

Well, I really don't set to my mind posting only 3 full lines but I even make it more of it and make it as good post and even easy to understand as for long posts will somehow not that easy to comprehend and others might post incorrectly. Like their sentence construction which is really important for readers.

I notice that I have 18 dollars worth of post in here right now and their still a week more to go. I'm hoping to reach 25 dollars before the end of the month. even if I'm going to get 16 dollars I'm happy. I already have 10 dollars in my AP and I want to have another 16 dollars so that I can convert it to cash and in our country its about 1000 pesos already.

I notice that I have 18 dollars worth of post in here right now and their still a week more to go. I'm hoping to reach 25 dollars before the end of the month. even if I'm going to get 16 dollars I'm happy. I already have 10 dollars in my AP and I want to have another 16 dollars so that I can convert it to cash and in our country its about 1000 pesos already.

Its great to see people making some good amount from forum every day, Now monthly payment will look good and we will get reward for whole month one day which will be good