Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

We just have three days more left before the end of the month. So I would need to be more active once again. So I hope that I would make 20 post daily this last days of the month so I would have at least $40 I won't be able to reach my goal of $50. Just impossible. But next month I would try to achieve that goal.

I guess its a lesson that we seem to dont follow when we still have the time and only think of it when month-end is near. The next time around I will start early and be consistent. I am on $29 now and was not motivated to post the whole day. Maybe I can get to $35 at the least and post tomorrow.

That's really good for you guys as you can maintain your posting activities in here, I think I will just do better by next month, and I may just try to increase my target daily in here so that when there are days that I can't do some posting in here then I can still reach the minimum payout in here.

That's really good for you guys as you can maintain your posting activities in here, I think I will just do better by next month, and I may just try to increase my target daily in here so that when there are days that I can't do some posting in here then I can still reach the minimum payout in here.

yes that better one, as some days people can't able to be active in forum so they can cover the things even they leve some days inactive.

Well i think its quite good that we can also make out good time to go on here and make our posts so that we can get appropriate payments and we can always do that by going on the babypips.com so as to gain more knowledge and talking about the verification,we only need to upload phone number and address as the case maybe and no photo needed.

Well i think its quite good that we can also make out good time to go on here and make our posts so that we can get appropriate payments and we can always do that by going on the babypips.com so as to gain more knowledge and talking about the verification,we only need to upload phone number and address as the case maybe and no photo needed.

actually phone number and email verification are more than enough to receive and withdraw funds, but it will be good if we verify address also

It seems that you are not that active in here unlike some members who are very active in here trying to reach the maximum amount that we can earn a month in here. Well, I still have some time so I may able to do at least three posts today or my target which is five posts.

This target is more than enough to reach the minimum amount to get paid monthly. but we should be active every day if we have such a small target

Its a new month again and I am determined to make it successful and not rush myself in any way. Just 12 posts per day should get me to a good target and for as long as I follow that routine then I will be fine. Its that time again when we usually anxious about how much deductions we are going to get but this time around I am less anxious and hyped up to resume posting in here.

So far, my eagerness to be more active in the forum is high, I have more time now in forex forums as I already managed my forums to post on and to prioritize. So far, I have some points from last month which 660 that's why it will not be difficult for me this month to have the minimum points.

if you are active more then its easy to reach the maximum amount of points also, but one should be active in forum. even you posts some 10 posts per day it will be good

I would be more active on this month night have made a good start on this month bso I would just maintain my god activity. I would not post in one sitting. I would just try to spread my post throughout the day. Or I would post until I feel or don't get bored.

its better to complete target in 2 or 3 sessions per day when ever you find some free time, or else we may feel tired if we work at a time

I notice that I have points deductions. from 4590 its goes down to 4500. that means I loss 90 points in here. If that means that I'm going to earn 45 dollars this month and only loss 90 cents value in my post then its really a good earning for me. I'm hoping that its true. I really like fxfred. How I wish theirs more fxfred site as its really paying good. I still do pity myself sometimes because I can't seem trade good in uwcfx even though fxfred pays me good.

I notice that I have points deductions. from 4590 its goes down to 4500. that means I loss 90 points in here. If that means that I'm going to earn 45 dollars this month and only loss 90 cents value in my post then its really a good earning for me. I'm hoping that its true. I really like fxfred. How I wish theirs more fxfred site as its really paying good. I still do pity myself sometimes because I can't seem trade good in uwcfx even though fxfred pays me good.

I think that's not a big deduction i think. You made some good amount and shown the other that one can make such a big amount from forum

I also saw that I now have reduced points on the forum and its because there were threads that were deleted and the points were affected. It was only 30 points in my case. It is advisable to post on older threads on the forum because if during moderation, duplicate threads are discovered, they get deleted and if you posted in those threads the points will be deducted automatically.

I also saw that I now have reduced points on the forum and its because there were threads that were deleted and the points were affected. It was only 30 points in my case. It is advisable to post on older threads on the forum because if during moderation, duplicate threads are discovered, they get deleted and if you posted in those threads the points will be deducted automatically.

Yes if we post in duplicate threads then it will be not worth as our points will also drop when those threads deleted

I try to avoid posting on duplicate threads so that I would not have deductions on my points. As I have noticed those duplicate threads and I don't feel comfortable posting on that kind of discussions because my post may just tend to be the same on the other similar discussions. And I don't see the point of posting on duplicate threads

I try to avoid posting on duplicate threads so that I would not have deductions on my points. As I have noticed those duplicate threads and I don't feel comfortable posting on that kind of discussions because my post may just tend to be the same on the other similar discussions. And I don't see the point of posting on duplicate threads

That's why its better to look at the date on which thread created and how many people are active in it. Its better to post new threads as no one know whether they are duplicate or not

Yes we should be more careful on making post on new discussions anyway I hope that I would be able to make my own discussions. But I don't have any idea what would be my discussions. So I am going to think about it . Anyway I have noticed some good contest on the site so I would try those contest when I have the time to participate on those contest.