Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Thanks to fxfred I earn good amount of money in uwcfx. I guess its also right to post my proof of payments in here that I got paid in uwcfx because of the funds that I get in fxfred that I use to trade and double my money. Anyway I will going to put it in quote so that it will not be counted as my post but rather just an extra post. I hope that's okay.

Its great to see some people in forum are getting paid full amount as this is the maximum amount one may receive

but making more than 30 posts is against the rules of the forum so there are some chances that they may be see some deduction

I wonder if admin and the mods actually implement this rule and take action against those people that are found to be contravening these rules.Anyway,it doesnt matter since I usually make around 20 posts at the highest.

I wonder if admin and the mods actually implement this rule and take action against those people that are found to be contravening these rules.Anyway,it doesnt matter since I usually make around 20 posts at the highest.

Yes they are taking some good actions that's why now a days all people following the rules well as compared to past

Yes they are taking some good actions that's why now a days all people following the rules well as compared to past

This is really good to know. Admin should consider putting up such infractions for all to see so that the message is loud and clear that if you go against the rules then there is punishment like the in the violators list. I suppose it would create more work for mods to do though.

This is really good to know. Admin should consider putting up such infractions for all to see so that the message is loud and clear that if you go against the rules then there is punishment like the in the violators list. I suppose it would create more work for mods to do though.

They give some chance to people if they for first time, if they are repeating then they will ban or give some warnings to the people

27 dollars that's how much points I have in here today. I'm planning to post in here again tonight. Just to make sure that I'm earning good amount of money in here this month I'm planning to reach 35 dollars before the end of the month. I don't know how I can do that but I'm hoping that I can do that before the month end. I will going to check how much I'm going to earn for my 35 dollars worth of post.

They give some chance to people if they for first time, if they are repeating then they will ban or give some warnings to the people

Its really good to know that such transgressions are dealt with accordingly and I suppose that you cannot have a list of all the infractions because it will create unnecesary work for the mods to sit and compile them for all those registered users.

27 dollars that's how much points I have in here today. I'm planning to post in here again tonight. Just to make sure that I'm earning good amount of money in here this month I'm planning to reach 35 dollars before the end of the month. I don't know how I can do that but I'm hoping that I can do that before the month end. I will going to check how much I'm going to earn for my 35 dollars worth of post.

There are 10 more days left to reach the month end so better to concentrate on quality of posts and make few quality posts every day you will get good amount

I'm still trying to earn a lot on this site but it's not that easy to post a lot on the site because I have to think hard on the discussions. So I would be able to contribute well on the site discussions so that i would not look like I'm just spamming the discussions. As quality of post is very much important here

I'm still trying to earn a lot on this site but it's not that easy to post a lot on the site because I have to think hard on the discussions. So I would be able to contribute well on the site discussions so that i would not look like I'm just spamming the discussions. As quality of post is very much important here

That's good that you are giving importance to the quality of the posts than quantity it will make some good difference in every thing

yes i know that to get full payment here is that we shoudl take care of the quality of post. and also the mod wants us to get full payment but we need to give special attention to the quality of our post. so that is why i am doing on my post here. somehow i am quite motivated again to focus more on posting here.

yes i know that to get full payment here is that we shoudl take care of the quality of post. and also the mod wants us to get full payment but we need to give special attention to the quality of our post. so that is why i am doing on my post here. somehow i am quite motivated again to focus more on posting here.

Now a days people who are getting full payments are increased because people sticking to the quality of the posts and making some good posts

Now a days people who are getting full payments are increased because people sticking to the quality of the posts and making some good posts

That is really to know. I guess the more you get used to posting here and the more you are within the rules is the likely that you are going to get no deductions from the forum. I would love to get no deductions myself as it would be a morale booster for sure.

That is really to know. I guess the more you get used to posting here and the more you are within the rules is the likely that you are going to get no deductions from the forum. I would love to get no deductions myself as it would be a morale booster for sure.

if we follow the rules well then we able to make some good amount per month with some small deduction or with some no deduction

if we follow the rules well then we able to make some good amount per month with some small deduction or with some no deduction

This is what we should always try to aim for as far as the forum is concerned. This way the forum and its sponsors will also be encouraged to continue running the forum as it is because members are positively contributing to the forum.

This is what we should always try to aim for as far as the forum is concerned. This way the forum and its sponsors will also be encouraged to continue running the forum as it is because members are positively contributing to the forum.

Yes they are giving some best rate from the online forums, so we should also contribute our levels to meet their criteria

Yup, if we wanted to have the payment in full amount then we need to have here also good posts which is in their standard of posting. Although, now the mods are looking for more participation as community as other members just posted like longer already but they don't post related to the other members replies.

Its already late and I havent had the opportunity to post in here for the day. I will just make my 10 posts and try to be active again in the morning so that I can get in a good amount of posts. If all fails, I will just go 2000 worth of points on the forum but I have a feeling that next month will surely be my month and I will probably brush up on my forex knowledge to better enjoy posting here.

That was good for sure if you can do that daily in here then for sure you will be able to earn really good with this Forum. Well, there are really those members that is not even bothering to reply the other members, but it's necessary to do that in here because before I have seen some members got a deduction he is just not discussing with the other members.

i have not posted yesterday this time. so it is okay. i will just post more on this day so i can make more earnings again to compensate for my inactivity yesterday. i just hope that next month that i would make consistent or daily post so that i would not be in a hurry to make some post on other days.