Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I have joined this program two days before and already made about 12 posts. I am happy to read positive views about this program here and this encourages me to work on this site and I think i will be able to request a payout soon. This forum has quality posts and one can acquire good knowledge reading it. Happy earnings to all.

When there are delayed for over a couple of days it means that the admins are busy with something and cannot get to doing payment processing at times. The advantage is due to the fact that there is usually not a lot of payments for huge amounts so they can clear the smaller amounts quite fast.

Well, the payment processing is one thing that is sure to be consistent and fast in here so members should not even worry about it. The only thing that members have to accept is the post rate but other than that this remains a good forum. I would be posting at least a round on the forum today.

I think everyone who is posting in here is fine with the posting rate in here some may say that the posting rate in here is quite low, but at least the processing of payment is consistent and fast unlike in some Forums that you just end up not getting paid at all so it's better to spend your time in here.

That's right,it is still better than some forums that would not pay,i like how the admin in the forum processes payments and that is what has really made me to be making posts in the forum,though i have not posted in the forum lately,but i will when i have a spare time

I still need to make my posting on the forum for the day and I am sure that I would be have some time to do so before I get to sleep. I may just get to post in here for 2 or at maximum 3 times for this week since I did not get a good start for the week with my posting activities.

I am sure that you can as long as there are some activities in here because once you see some good number of replies then I am sure that it will motivate you to keep your posting activity. I know that some members can really earn a good additional from this Forum because it's a good paying Forum.

For me I dont have a problem with making posts in here as I didnt post for some time and know that there is replies already that I can posting after in here. Its just sad that there is fewer members posting on the forum nowadays because if you look at the threads there its a couple of days since they got replies except for a few ones.

Yes, because we know that some members is not having some time to spend in here, but they are trying to post in here besides I guess you don't need to make a long post in here as when I am posting in here I just make short post in here just be concise. I know that the Admin is not even giving its members a deduction.

Yea,that's very correct,the admin in the forum does not give deductions,a 2 liner is accepted here,i don't have problem in posting in this forum but i am not just chanced to make posts in it that is why i have not been active in the forum lately

I have reach 200 points in here so I will try to request payments in here. I'm thinking to use paypal in here but same time I'm worried of the paypal fees. Right now I just feel that its a waste of time if I'm going to request payments in paypal in here. I guess I will just going to use LR. I will just going to look for other sites to earn Paypal. Because right now I'm hoping to earn via paypal.

Yea,that's very correct,the admin in the forum does not give deductions,a 2 liner is accepted here,i don't have problem in posting in this forum but i am not just chanced to make posts in it that is why i have not been active in the forum lately

since they offered low rates for us, i think 2 liners still accepted if only admin offered higher rate for us maybe we can give some quality posts here, but that is up to the posters, it seems today more posters that become more active, and i like it, because it give me more chance to make post here

Actually, it does not much concern for me about the post lines. Since, when I post I don't think I will able to have good post with just 1 line or just one sentence. It will not be lacking of information or not useful post at all. So, I definitely have longer post still in the forum even with low post rate.

Yea,when i make posts in the forum too i don't bother to check my post line but what i am sure of is, i would make at least a 3 liner posts,anyways there is still no new offer in the forum apart from the last one,it seems that members just don't have the time to visit the forum

I will be active inhere for the next few days to come before weekend to see if I can be able to get payment before then. Still so I will be expecting lot of contribution of posts from other posters which can enable me to go for atleast 2 rounds of posting for a day depending on the response from members here.

while other forum offer slow payment to many members this forum give something that posters need, even i don't see any new member here that active( only old and other member in other forum), but overall this forum is truly great for me and i agree with ofejiro for someone who need quick funds, this site is a good site for them

I think there are new members however, they are not that active. This forum is gaining advertisers and therefore they are also gaining new members. I don't feel only that they are posting a lot just like what regular posters did here. I will target here to post this afternoon and then also in the evening.