Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Just always make sure that you can post daily in here because for sure that will enable you to accumulate good amount points, you may not able to accumulate a good amount of points in a day, but for sure keeping your posting activity make it so as you can even target for a dollars in here before requesting a payment.

Yea,that's very correct,making posts in the forum on a daily basis is really worth it,i tried my possible best to make posts in this forum on a daily basis but i just can't 'cos i can't even achieve my goals in other forums that pays higher rates,anyways by tomorrow,i would try and start my posting with IP

I am just sad that I wont be able to post on the forum this week because I would have loved to get a good target in here and cashout every couple of days. With the lesser amount of time I have for PTP nowadays i find myself having to choose forums that are paying a better post rate as well.

I have no intention of posting here in the forum today but I will be having a change of plans because I presently have few points here so it'll aid me to resume posting again, so doing I hope to accumulate a good number of points so as to request a significant amount on due time.

Hopefully there would be other members that are posting with you on the forum as well so that there would be good activities to help you make up the points that you do need in here. I would love to go back to posting on the forum as soon as my situatiom clears up because I enjoy posting in here.

I still haven't made posts for this week. It seems I have slowed down my activity in IP forum although, I will need to have some activities to get back and then, to request for payout sooner once I reached of 50 points or more. I'm surprised that I can still be active despite of the post rate.

The only thing that I can do for now is to submit a payment request on the forum and nothing else. I still have to make some proper time so that I can be able to be active in here although for now there are no indications that I will be able to get some activities very soon.

Well,i just want to keep posting in the forum 'cos i love the activity in the forum,i now have above 100 points but not yet time to request for a payout,the only thing that would make me to request for a payout is when the activity in the forum reduces

I tried to post in here as regularly as I can in here right now. I hope I can make good income in here. So far I can say so good that I make good income in here. I do hope that I can end up making a lot of income in here. and this is the main reason why I just keep on investing my time in here as I know that in the end of the day I can earn big amount of money in here without any problem at all.

I might be able to get in a round of posting this morning only time will have to tell if this is going to happen or not. I have managed to get my payment request in the queue yesterday and take it that I would be getting a payment from here either today or tomorrow. It would be good to have posts on the forum again.

It seems that after all, the forum will still have some activity and regardless of its difficulty in some members to be active we can see how the forum become paying for long time now. I will going to begin also with my activity in IP this afternoon to start my payout goal.

Its mainly because we know that the forum does have good potential for fast earning which is why we try to make time for it in between posting on other forums. I will see if I can make posts in here for the morning just after posting here before I go out and maybe come back with a second round of posting if time allows later on.

Let's see also if I can make my posting in the forum this evening I wonder if I can have this 50 points in this day but it will consume my time so it still depends if I have much time for that and knowing that I don't have recent payout request here so, I will need to target on it.

Well, at least you guys still trying to have some posting activity in here because you are supporting the Forum as this Forum is still having some posting activity and when it continue then the Forum will be popular and the ranking will keep increasing in here even slowly at least it is increasing.

Yea,the forum is still having good activities only that i am not chanced that is why i have not posted in the forum for some days now,i still don't know if i would able to make posts in this forum today 'cos i still needs to make posts in other forums that pays higher rates

That is what really remains the dillema with regards to posting in here. If the forum was having 2 cent post rates like before then I am sure that there would be good posting activities in here. Because of the post rates this is just considered a good alternative for when there is extra time.

I am sure that many members will be active in here if the posting rates is two cents per post because most of us really prefer the Forum that paying fast as this Forum is one of those that paying its members fast, but the Admin is getting disappointed when members are posting a lot in here.

I'm surprise that activity in here seems to slow down even though the site is still paying good and paying fast. I think the main reason is because the site rate is low. But since theirs just too few ptp forum that is paying right now I think we can all finish posting and still end up with spare time in here to post. I hope members is going to be active posting in here again.

It can be always that the reason. I don't see any other else reason. Unless, members are in need of the funds and they can rely in the forum by giving some time to have some points and get the payments fast. And today I will need to make posting also to have achieve my goal.

Even the payment request are really slow. The last payment in here is mine on the 16th and before that is another payment request on the 10th. This means 2 payment requests in just about a week which is rare in here since you can cashout at minimum amount if you wish.

Well, members can't always assure to have some posting activity in here that's why the activities may getting slow when some of those active get busy that's why you will surely notice that the activities has been increased in here, but I am sure when they have the time again they will be active again in here as it's a good paying Forum.

Sure,it is a good paying forum,i made just a round of posting in the forum yesterday but i noticed that the activity in the forum was a little bit low,i might be making a round of posting in the forum later today,that's if there is a reply after my last posts

I guess some of your fellow poster in here are focusing in some other Forums with their goals. What's important is the Forum is a paying one so we can always consider this Forum when we still have some time, besides it's good when the Admin sees that members are not that active so that he won't get disappointed.

Well, it would sure be good to see improvements in posting activities even if its not a lot of posts by members but some posts at the same time. this is why I am looking at making my posts in here this weekend.. When the rates were lowered my target was making just 10 posts a day but I ended up exceeding that at times.