Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I think I'll try to check out the site. I'm just like you that I have not been able to post a lot on the site. Usually when i post here before I would just make ten post daily on the site and nothing more. But i would try to do more post and try to enjoy the site more. Maybe twenty post at least.

My internet connection of late has made me not to be able to make daily activity in IP as I only manage to make few activity in dmt and ths sister forum. If my connection gets better, I should be able to make 20-30posts daily here. I'm sure that the activity here is still good even though its been quite some time since I visited the forum.

20 - 30 posts per day seems to be the desired amount by many members because this is what I usually make when I am active on the forum. It does help to ensure that you are able to make at least $1 from the forum every week. The forum still has the opportunity to give good earnings monthly.

Yes, that's also I wanted. Since, I can't imagine myself to have more than that because, I will feel bored and also I don't expect to have many activities. But considering that we can sometimes have this goal if we will going to have more time and great activities in IP.

Yes making more than 30posts daily isn't easy because one will easily get bored and the activity here doesn't support that much number of posts and it will appear as if the poster is spamming the forum. Its best to maintain 20-30posts here daily. If I'm chanced today, I should make some activity here.

Well, that's why some members doing it in two sitting because it's quite bored when you will do it in one sitting I even doubt if there are enough activities for you because you need to wait for some members to do some posting so that you can make another round of posting in here.

Well, it just depends on whether you are motivated to post on the forum for the day or not but yes doing it in two rounds of posting would be more ideal. Two rounds will also help you post again later in the same threads if there are replies to your posts if you are not spreading activities for that day.

I'm trying to make post right now once again. So I'm hoping to make a lot of points. I see members having like good amount of points although I dummy know how fast would they get that amount of points. So i just hope making twenty points for this day so that i can request a nice amount

I will just going to be active by this afternoon and then, will have my payout if ever by this evening. I just hope to accumulate more funds but I'm always lacking of funds because, I don't usually able to make many posts in IP forum recently but hoping this week will be different.

yeah it is about time management and it seems that i cannot make it well in here, in this 5 days before, i cannot make any single post here, but yesterday i visited them and still saw that admin made payment here faster as usual :D, and many posters here is active and become more active

I made the time this morning to make 20 posts and a happy that I could manage to get some posting activities in here after a while of not posting here. I just hope that somewhere during this week I would be able to make some activities so that I can request at the end of the week.

There is still activities on the forum and we are still earning well but its just that sometimes like now there are reduced activities. I take it that members are spening more time on other forums and its natural since they are paying much better rates than here. I am still posting nonetheless.

It is not really going to be that same activities as forum members will not able to be active but for me, I will going to be active here for as long as I can they are worth our activities if we can have our time spend well and we can earn weekly here. I know some will not accept having 1 cent only.

I would like to believe that the forum is actually strong as it is although the rates could be much better. This is because there is hardly members who complain that they have waited for too long to receive payments from the forum or that there might be a problem with payments whatsoever.

I am sure that you guys will keep up your posting activity in here as long as you have the time to spend in here because I know that the Forum is really paying its members fast and right now that is what we need as there are many Forums that delaying the processing of our payments.

I will going to make round of posting before this evening. I wonder if some members are done with their posts also as I will need to make 30 points today and will take some rest in posting and will proceed on my new target by next day. IP forum seems to be still offering but hoping for more.

yeah we already know it all from long time that people still post here because admin still paying :D, if not then people will leave it. i think there is nothing new here, and i think admin should added few contest or just like before, when he give us points for our activity. it is better for many posters here