Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

This forum is mainly about contest and I wonder what is the amount I received from this forum. I have just posted my LR ID and I have been paid already. Well this seems to be a good one if so.

i think you are a very lucky guy , you got payment for just making account and posting your LR id. but i am sure everyone is not that much lucky in that forum for get paid.

That's awesome to have bonus of 20 cents. I have requested here 50 points today and I might try also to have some addition of my points while waiting for the payment it looks like they have different way to have rewards nowadays. It's like contest but sort of rewarding members.

i don't know about bonuses here but this is very expected things form investor posts this forum really encourage their members to keep active here my first request was only 14 point to know how it would take to receive my money and i actually got paid next time i make request so it really good forum and very active too

Of course,it will be nice if the post rates can increase in the nearest future,I am trying to be active in this forum but I post in the forum,the site is accessible,but where I am suppose to make my post can't be clicked,I just don't know what to do,and this has made my activity in the forum to reduce

Its good that the forum is giving away the bonuses with payments and they are rather unexpected. It may just be a prelude to the fact that there might be post rate increases in the near future although truth is we can never know admin's plans. Its still good to post on the IP forum whenever there is time available.

I just open my IP and post my proof of payments coming from mtv. But I did not bother to continue posting in here. I love to post in here its just that I just feel tired of posting anymore that I decided to minimize posting in ptp forums especially those ptp forums that pays less than 2 cents per post. Right now I'm only active in ptp forums that pays 2 cents or more each month.

I thought, admin stopped paying but its not. So far, still just the same 1 cent per post. But I hope today I can make 50 points but it should be with the help of the other members activity here and I see few activity made recently which makes me think I can make here posting target of 25 posts.

I am just missing this forum,I feel like posting in this forum but I just can't,I can only access the forum but I can't post in it,I can't just click the box I am to post in,I wonder why the admin changed the look of this site,I am not really sure if my mobile browser is the cause of this problem

I am just missing this forum,I feel like posting in this forum but I just can't,I can only access the forum but I can't post in it,I can't just click the box I am to post in,I wonder why the admin changed the look of this site,I am not really sure if my mobile browser is the cause of this problem

Are you sure the problem is not from your browser? In between, are you the only one experiencing this problem? I'm not a poster in IP but there was a time I tried using Operamini to access the website but it displayed a blank page. I then had to use Ucweb and I was successful. I can't really remember why I quit the forum. Maybe you should try Ucweb.

I thought, admin stopped paying but its not. So far, still just the same 1 cent per post. But I hope today I can make 50 points but it should be with the help of the other members activity here and I see few activity made recently which makes me think I can make here posting target of 25 posts.

I also had the same impression because of the message in the forum chatbox specifying that they are now paying $0.0 per post. I requested on the same day and got paid out within hours of my payment request by the forum. I am also made about 4 posts after that in the PTP section and could see an point increase so I believe its still paying.

I stop posting in here already but as far as I know its still paying fast. Its just that since this site has low rate. Fewer and fewer members posting in here. I guess its natural. I think its better that admin going to increase the rate to two cents per post if he really want to have this site an activity. Beside theirs just too many ptp forum that has 2 cents or more rate per post and yet it does not get much activity how much more the 1 cent ptp forum.

I'm still posting on the site as well. I don't have the problem with the post rate although I just make five post here daily. So at least I am still able to make some post daily and and able to support the site. So I don't have problem with that. Before the members were so active posting on the site.

Yes that is true i can see you on the site but actually that dose not mean that we should stop our activity here what I really think now is that he(the admin) need to rise the post rate here just to make sure that we members continue to post in here actively without any delayed so its a good action to take here.

As expected you will get paid fast as usual. Though, I'm still waiting for more activity in IP it seems that sooner or later there will be not much activity in the ptp section which I usually get most of my points. And so far, I'm still have I think less than 30 points here and not really encouraging.

@glucoseguy,I know that if I should use a UCWEB,I will be able to make posts in the forum,I can now post in the forum with operamini but the new layout of the forum doesn't allow me to see my points,i am also aware that I have above 100 points but I will not request for a payout untill I am chanced to use a PC that will enable me to see my points