Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I guess no one is going to be active anymore in here simply because the rate is just too low. But I still do see good activity in hyip section. I guess I will also going to concentrate in this section only. I'm sure no matter what will happen this site will going to pay but the rate will remain 1 cent per post until IP will find a good advertisers. I'm sure this site will be stable soon.

I am still posting in the PTP section whenever I can so if there are any updates to my posts I will return to post again. I dont think I will post in forex because of the post rate but if activities are really that low I might consider going in there and look for threads.

We see that the forum activity dropped but ranking is not. I'm glad that the forum is already far from its first stage. We know now they have many hyip monitors that partners them and also have many members active daily. So, expect that they will still continue in being ptp forum despite of low post rate.

I also see that there are other members that are active on the forum time and again although they never maintain their posting because the forum is clearly no longer a priority. I made around 20 posts on the forum yesterday and if there are replies I will resume to post again tonight. I know that there's still a forex section to look for if I really need to post.

I don't delete my forum signature for IP since I'm still expecting of their bonus for those who still have IP signature lol. But for now, I just do payment proof posting so I can still earn some cents in the forum while I usually visit the forum. And obviously, its difficult to make 1 dollar here now.

Since I only post 5 post in here and only post in here if I have extra time I really don't feel the slow down. But same time I don't know if its worth it to post and promote this site if I only earn 1 cent per post in here. my main concern is that since I really like to earn 5 dollars each time I request payments I don't know if this site is suitable for me because its seems I have hard time requesting payments in here.

I am already at a 100 points on the forum and am happy about it. What makes it even better is that I got a free 50 point bonus for posting in here as admin rewarded a couple of members for the continued posting on the forum. I hope that admin continues with this because I will then be getting more or less the post rate that was offered as I continue to make 10 or more posts a day.

I would also try to make 100 points soon so that I would be able to have nice payment once again on the site. I am just glad that the members are still doing their best to maintain their activity on the site somehow. So I think we are able to support the site when its having low funds for now.

I just checked the Forum to see if there are some changes with the posting rates in here, but there is no changes with the posting rates in here. The Admin is just rewarding those members who are posting actively in here with 50 points so if you are lucky then you may be rewarded.

I have been one of those lucky ones although I haven't managed to resume my posting on the forum for two days now. I still need to post two more times for this week and hope that I will get another 50 points reward in here. I am cutting down on forums that pay 1 cent per post for this month but I will surely keep my activity in here.

I would post again later on the site. As I think I should continue posting on the site as well as I have seen good activity lately from other members. I am just happy that the members are still loyal on the reason mfor a very good reason. Because we know that we can trust the admin here.

I am not admin.

this is new forum.

and this forum will be Paid To Post,

now there are many contest just run.

The rules :

here the contest name:

# Stay Active you may be the lucky one.

# CONTEST IS ON!!!

Link >>>> http://www.investorposts.com

i don't say that they will not be paying but i actually don't take interest in contest kind of a thing. it is not sure that you win or not. but thanks for the information may be some other will take interest.

I'm still posting in here and I don't think this site has some problem paying its members. The rate in this site is already 1 cent per post. So in short I'm sure even if we going to post 1000 post in here at most admin will going to pay us is 10 dollars. Unlike if you are posting in dmt that we can earn 30 dollars with our 1000 post. But I still do like to post in here as I still hope to earn 1 dollar a month in here.