Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I made it to 100 posts today with just around 15 or so posts and I havent gone to the forex section as yet. Hopefully I can make another 15 posts in here later on as I check that section. Its a new week and I wonder if I should just cashout and have a clean start with points that I would probably request over the weekend.

I have made 5 posts in the forum today and I an not yet contented with my posts,I will try and make like 5 posts in the forum later in the day,activities are just increasing on a daily basis,I wonder how this forum has managed to be able to stay up,just like forums that offers 3 cents,the admin has an offer for members in the forum,promote list for LISTOFHYIP in 5 forums and get $0.20,very interesting I will do it when I am about to request for a payout

You have already many post already so that you can request a nice amount already night am planning to make some post on the site as well and make payout request already. So I just hope that I would be able to focus here somehow.

I am trying to avoid the temptation that I have right now of requesting for a payout on the forum and would rather wait till I get to 2 or 3 dollars. A couple of days of posting on the forum should be sufficient for me if I want to reach 2 dollars at the least after which I will decide whether to cashout or not.

I usually post about 20 to 40 post a day in here and so far I got paid the full amount. Anyway I'm just wondering if someone experiencing posting in ptc site section and you get paid half a cent? And in cycler section 2 cents? Because I post 10 post in ptc section to my suprise I only earn 5 cents and that's make me worried. I also post in payment processor section but this section I don't earn at all.

I will check if I will be able to access IP later in the day with my Ucweb, and if I'm able to do so, I will see if I can make 30posts in the forum.

@budado I guess you should pm the admin about the issue. Or better still, you can avoid those sections that pay 0.5cents or don't pay at all so that your efforts won't be in vain.

Well,I never niticed such occurrence in the forum,I am always getting a cent for my post in all the sections that I post in,i want to participate in the new offer that the admin has introduced so that I can earn $0.20 extra to my earnings in IP,I have over 100 points now but I don't feel like requesting for a payout now until I get to 150 points

I see that you got a another payment from the forum on the same day that you requested for payments. I just made my posts in the morning myself and might go for a second round later on in the evening. I am still holding off requesting for now while I accumulate more points from IP forum.

The payment has always been fast. So I am just so encourage to keep playing on the site as well. But I know that the site has low post rate but still other forums with low post rate doesn't necessarily pay fast and most of the time would not last either. But the site has lasted a very long time.

This is probably why some members opt to get paid by the site on daily basis because it is really possible. The fact that you can receive payments on the same day that you submit your payment request means that you can submit for posts that you made for the day. I am still to post on the forum for today.

@hadg33 it seems you finally changed your mind about reaching 150points before requesting payments. The way payments are cleared so quickly here is what has motivated me to join IP. Its all good though to see payment proofs from IP in this thread. I just hope that I should be able to post here after I have downloaded operamini4.3.

Im just thankful that payment has been always fast. As I have reached payment in just four hours. Anyway I have just made one post . I just post more later on when I have the time to make a lot on this site as well. So I am just happy that the members are very much comfortable on posting here as well despite the low post rate.

I dont seem to be going anywhere with my points in here because I am now sitting on 150 points. I had hoped that I would be on 200 points already by today but my posting hasnt been good because of posting activities. I am going to submit my payment request now nonetheless even though I had wanted to cashout at 200 or more points.

I'm glad that I've finally been able to post in IP; thanks to Hadg33 for advising me to use operamini4.3 and Its good posting in IP even though the rates are low because the good activity there. I just hope that I can make a good number of posts there today as I'm currently posting in other forums as well.

I'm quick in posting here in PC. I just don't feel though, to have posts yet in the forex or hyip section. But i will just continue on my activity by tomorrow to have here my target 50 points and I will request for the payment and I'm expecting already that I will have seen members that will resume posting here.

It's just so easy to make a lot of post on the site actually. We just have to participate on the discussions here and we would get to earn a lot of points on the site as well as the admin is not strict on the post quality and length actually so I am very much comfortable posting on the site as well.

Yeah, even I say that I need 50 posts here and that will be 100-150 points already in other forums. Only the thing I can make it worthy is to have here fast posting and to make quickly reach that target so my time will worth it and not time consuming. That's why it's fine for me to have 50 posts or lower even its tiring.

I cant even think of having 50 points on the forum daily because of the sections that I normally post in. If I am lucky and find activities in the forex section then I will have a good amount of points but I usually dont get to more than 30. I think that maybe if I can try to have a second round of posting it would be much better.

Yea,I f you can have a second round of posting you would be able to reach 50 points in a day,well I don't intend to make 50 points in the forum in a day cos I need to posts in forums that has higher rates and pays very fast well,I only love IP for the daily clearing of payments