Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

still not chanced to post here,i will look for a way to post here any time from now,it is like this site is really paying fast cos i members in other forums using investorposts as there signature,anyways i have decided to join them by using it as my signature in GT

i can see lots of payment request that are still pending. so i hope that we would see payment. i just hope that the admin is able to earn from the ads here. i can see only 3 ads here for now. i hope that the admin is not paying from his pocket money only. anyway, i have just made a payment request. but bucause there is no edit that i can't correct my mistake on the payment request format.

There is probably a delay because of funds right now although I am sure that admin will eventually get to resolve. For now, I am still active on the forum and just submitted my payment request on the forum for 300 points. I will continue to accumulate more points while patiently waiting for processing.

There is still no replies after my posts yesterday and I believe that it has to do with the fact that the post rate was reduced yesterday. I hope that there are some members that can still be able to post here even if its just a few posts so that I can get to enough points to cashout.

well for me i dont think i want to go back and post in this forum cos i dislike when admin of a particular forum is taking advantage of the members,why would the admin be rejecting payment request just because you are not protecting IP in 3 other forums

Its just disappointing that the post rate has been reduced as posting activities on the forum are really suffering as a result. Even for some of us who wanted to remain active, it becomes difficult to do so since there is no one to post with and there are no replies.

The post rates may be increased as soon as the forum can secure funding because the problem here is funding. Admin has had to pay members from his own pocket and clearly this was not going to be sustainable in the long run without advertising.

well if the rates increases in the nearest future and the admin has gotten a source of earning i will still not be active here cos i have already chosen the forums i will be posting in and the admin should stop enforcing members to promote his site before they get paid

i have not been to this site today but hopeful i will visit the site tomorrow to if i will be having an inbox cos i sent a message to shratha and i believe he should have replied by now and that is what will be taking me to IP by tomorrow

I'm glad to see that activity is quite doing well. I'm trying to post here daily again because we have to help the forum to have more advertisers. So I hope that our activity would help a lot. So that we can enjoy better post rate once again. So we should not give up posting here.

It really gets boring to post here if there are no members to assist with the posting. I posted for three consecutive days and all I could find in PTP was three threads at the most and I didnt want to go into forex section to post there. If members are active then I can return to make my posts too.

i havent visit this site lately,since i know that activities are slowed down in here and if i am to visit the site,i am not planning to make a post there cos of the low rates they are offering,i will only be visiting just to check if i have a message from shratha cos i sent him a message the last time i visited

the activity slowed down but if you can spend about 5 posts per day or about 10 posts per day dude, i think you can request your payment in 10 days and guess what, even the rate is low but the payment processed as fast as possible, and they are still paying

Its going to be a challenge for admin to convince members to be active on the forum especially if time is of importance to members and they have less of it. There are other forums that pay more than this so if you have less time online then you will obviously have to choose.

yes you got it,i just dont have the time to post here strictly because of the low rates,the little time i have to spend online i will use it post in ptp forum that offers higher rates,i am not planning to visit the site today