Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I don't know about the contest because I have not seen the contest section lately. I'm just interested maintaining my activity or post in the ptp section for now. As I am making some post now. Just five post once again just to be able to maintain my activity on this site. This is not what I want but I lack the time so five post daily is much better than not posting at all.

Yea,I don't post in that section too,i only accumulate my points in the ptp section,but if the activity in the ptp section is low,that is when I make posts in the hyip section,I just got paid today so I am having zero point,I may post in the forum later in the daY

Well, I hope you will able to do it since I wanted to see activity in IP forum across the forum. It's just going to be difficult if we just see one section which has the most activity in the forum. As well as I'm going to always spread my posting activity in other sections but with the paying sections only.

Like I have said,I don't intend to spread my posts in the forum,all I do is just to accumulate points in the ptp section,I currently posting in the forum now,I have made just 2 posts so cashing out is still far,I will cash out when I get to 50 cents,i think I can achieve that in 2 days

I think that I had only 20 posts on the forum so it wouldnt have been enough for me to can cashout in here or at least it wouldnt have been satisfactory for me. I just wish to make 30 more points today after which I can choose whether to cashout now or not. Hopefully two rounds of posting can also workout in here.

I can do some posting in here again after some days that i didn't so I am really happy because I know when I can do some posting in here then I can accumulate for some points in here so somehow I will have some points on my account, but not still thinking of cashing out because I don't even know when I can have enough points.

It would just depend on how much time you can be able to dedicate to the forum. I usually make 30 posts a day in here on a good day but with two rounds of posting in the morning and evening. This way I can get to cashout every two days which is usually at around 60 points.

I'm glad that my Ucweb Is now working as I am now able to access IP but I had to delete it then download it again. I intend making a good number of posts there today even though I started late due to the problem I was having with my Uc browser. If I can make up to 25posts before today runs out, I will be glad as I should be able to make more 25posts tomorrow then request payout.

I just saw the message myself about stopping payments in the PTP section and that would mean that the remaining paying sections would be HYIP and Forex. I am sure that other sections of the GPT section would probably still be in operation. That would certainly be the end of my activities in here since there's hardly much activities in forex section as it is and I cant post in HYIP.

Exactly,it seems that the admin wants to end the activity in the forum,once the ptp section is no longer paying,I guess I would have to stop my activity in the forum and I would also remove all the signatures cos I have to promote a forum like DMT that is really doing great

So admin is deregulating the some sections to a non-paying sections apart from hyip and forex..sincerely most members wont be happy with it.The forum is taking shape Just like TCC where its only having 2 paying sections and its likely the forum will lose some good posters at its decision.

What I just started my posting, it seems that it was no longer good to post in here, so I will look at my points and see how many it is, then I may just request for a payment because you know it just the only section where I can be active in here.

Let us just hope that this will not take place anytime soon in here since admin also stated some weeks back that the forum would stop paying at all but that never happened. I am going to make a round of posting on the forum later on today so that I can get to cashout at around $1 in here.

Well I still think that þhe paid to post section is still a paying one cos I still posted in that section today and I was able to accumulate about 13 points in that section,the admin only announced in the chat box that he would be removing the pay in the ptp section,I feel this might leads to decrease in the activity of the forum cos I know that most members are active in that section

You are right, the PTP section is still a paying section even now. This is why I still hope that admin is not going to go ahead with this intention because it would mean that a lot of members get to lose out on earnings here. I will be going there shortly to make my posts on the forum before this change takes place.