Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

@glucoseguy,I know that if I should use a UCWEB,I will be able to make posts in the forum,I can now post in the forum with operamini but the new layout of the forum doesn't allow me to see my points,i am also aware that I have above 100 points but I will not request for a payout untill I am chanced to use a PC that will enable me to see my points

I cant make use of ucweb on the forum because it brings up an empty page. Its been a while since I tried using Opera Mini because before I couldnt post on the forum using it. I think that I will probably have to give it a try tomorrow to see if I can make it work this way because I still want to post here.

As expected you will get paid fast as usual. Though, I'm still waiting for more activity in IP it seems that sooner or later there will be not much activity in the ptp section which I usually get most of my points. And so far, I'm still have I think less than 30 points here and not really encouraging.

that payment of mine just took like few hours to get paid. i was paid on the same day. so i am just surprised on the fast payment. maybe because there are only few payment request here now. but i just hope that the members would stay active on the site as well. so the site would stay a very exciting place for us to make some post at.

This is one advantage of posting on the forum because you know that you will not have to worry about payment request being in the queue for a long time. My latest one also got paid out on the same day and that is really impressive. I still hope that there is an post rate increase on the forum soon.

That's nice that you have received payment once again. For now I just have only about five points into site as well nso I don't think I should request payment as it's very small amount. So anyway I am just happy that at least I have made some posts on the site as well. So I would try to post more on the site as well when I just had the time to post more here later on.

Yes, I will also continue my activity since some members made their posts also today. So, probably I can have here 25 points and I can make again 50 points if I'm lucky to see more activities in other sections also since I really want to have other members to post in other sections.

@tirus,don't use UCWEB that is in 8 version,it will be showing you a blank page,I also experienced that too,you will have to make use of a downgrade UCWEB that is version 7,that is what I am currently using,I now have about 107 points but I still don't want to request,I just keep posting

I resumed posting on the forum today and manage to make 30 posts. That should be enough be enough for me for now if I want to earn $1.50 for this week. I will be posting again tomorrow and hope to make another 30 posts throughout the week in my quest to reach this target and get paid out fast once again.

I am now sitting on 65 points on the forum and suprised myself on how fast I was able to post in here. It seems that I can reach a target of 2 dollar in here for this week as I intend on posting on the forum today in order to get my points to 100 points for now. With the number of days of remaining for the week I can be sure to make another dollar in posts.

it seems many people now active here and it is not that hard to make post in this site right now, since admin paying member faster, i prefer to cashout about 50 cents here since that is quite good amount fo me and also for low rate ptp forum that is already decent money

I will like to make some posts here today, at least 30posts but I'm thinking of having double thoughts about that because I want to know if there any daily post limit in IP. Plus, what is the minimum payout here?

There is no daily post limit from what the admin said in the chat box and there is also no minimum payout amount. As you can see from the above payment proofs that you can actually cashout everyday if you wish to although this would not be ideal for me. My target is already to make 30 posts daily in here.

I will again make here probably 50 points this evening. As I have nearly 20 points here. I will just have payout request when I have 50 points and then, getting paid within the day is the benefit we can get for being active. That's why no doubt I will proceed always on regular posting.

Making posts in this forum is quite easy but I don't like the look of the forum when using operamini to post in the forum,i am unable to see my points in the forum when making use of opera mini,UCWEB is just the perfect browser for accessing the site and my UCWEB is not working at the moment,this has really made me not to be able to post in the forum

I see this forum here is trying to get its member back again. Well it is such a great thing for us as the members here to know. Because at least we see an effort from this forum here. I will try to be back again on this forum and making the payment request from this forum here