Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Yes, I do believe that the forum has the potential to stay running for a long time to come and there are indications that it will do so. I continue to post on the forum on an almost daily basis for as long as there are replies to my posts in the forex and PTP sections. So far I am getting close to 100 points in here and might possibly request when I get there.

i have made payment request last night. i don't know when i would be paid. maybe after two days. so i would just wait. anyway, i have made another five post on the site. my goal is just five post daily as much as possible. so tomorrow i would try to make some post. anyway, i have noticed that there are so many active members on the site up to now. so the site is still alive and doing pretty well.

it seems that many posters here already get paid by admin :D, i think sooner if this thing keep continue there will be a lot of posters that will look this site as the place to post and also as the place for them to gain more additional income for them

I would like to reach another 100 points on the site as well. So I would try to make ten post later on the site so I would be able to attend my goal. I know the post rate is small but other members don't get bother with the small post rate and I am sure on the near future the admin would increase the post rate so he would be able to reward the members well.

I have already gone past the $1 payout target on the forum and think that I will be rather going for the $2 mark by the end of this weekend. I feel motivated to post in here and go for that target since I do see that there are other members that are active on the forum as well so it should be much easier to reach this target.

I would just need two more days before I would request payout on the site. I just don't want to request on small amount. Anyway the admin allows us to request on any minimum amount. Which is why I think the site is one of the good forum. It just shows that the admin is showing that he oqys well and wants to prove always that he can pay fast.

I'm just wondering on average month. How much do you guys earn in here? Its seems many are active in here. I would like to invest my time and make money in here also but same time I just feel that its not worth it in my part anymore simply because the rate for me is just too low. But same time the other half of me really want to be active in here again. So I'm thinking of trying to be more active in here again.

i don't know how much i got here last month. anyway, my plan is just 5 post daily. with that kind of plan i can only earn the maximum of $3 each month. so i don't think i would be earning well on the site. but i still want to maintain few post here daily. as a support to the site and also because i still hope that the site would have better post rate and that our activity would help the site to get more advertisers so that the post rate would increase once again one day.

So I would just make five post later and then I would request payout. What I like about the site is that it takes just one day for me to receive the payment on the site. When it takes two days it would feel like forever although I know it's a very fast payment. As I am so used to the fast payment on the site that's why.

I still have just around 40 posts in here and would like to increase that to 100 posts by tomorrow morning so that I can cashout in here. My intention was to make as much as 150 points in here for the week but right now it is too late for me to make that much. I will be satisfied with 60 points for over two days.

It can be lonely sometimes posting in here as activities are somewhat low on most occassions although there are times when members get to be very active. I just made about 15 posts on the forum today and if there are activities I will be going around to make more posts in the evening.

It seems I have slowed down posting again in IP forum. Though, I wanted to post in forex and hyip again to add more points. I can't really make here quick posting as if I will not have problem in the internet connection. I am trying this week to make atleast just 1 dollar.

It seems I have slowed down posting again in IP forum. Though, I wanted to post in forex and hyip again to add more points. I can't really make here quick posting as if I will not have problem in the internet connection. I am trying this week to make atleast just 1 dollar.

I failed last week to make a dollar in earnings for the week because I did not make much time for the forum as I was busy with other activities. This is why this week I want to try to get there faster so that I can still somehow catch up with activities on the forum. I am also exploring other sections to post in so that I can earn more.

I am happy that I have been able to make my payment request just now. So I would make sure that I would be more active on the site now. So I would be able to reach another payment request next time. So at least one payment request weekly would be good. So I would have some goals on the site and would not neglect my activity on this site. Although I would not be able to request a big amount each time.

I am very active in this forum nowadays,though the forum offers a low rate but the rate at which the clears payments is what really marvels me in the forum,the admin clears payment so swift,if i should request for a payout today,i will get paid that same day or the next

I'm also still waiting for the first payment on this forum and hope that the admins and mods quickly process payments delayed because it greatly affects us in making the next post in this forum, if the first payment I received I have not been able to make me lose motivation to provide a forum post and caused the loss of my income in this forum because there is no certainty of payment, but I feel confident that the site is still evident despite paying members takes a long time.

I'm sure you would receive payment here very soon. I have received after a day of waiting. So it's a very fast payment. Buy just make sure you have a signature added in other forums. But I just wonder for those who have not joined other forums if they would still get paid if they have no signature in other forums.