Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I must say that admin Shratha is really doing a good job in IP,he clears payments swiftly,I will not be able to be posting here simply besause of the low rates that it offers and another thing is,the site does not support operamini to access the site,I will just try and look for a cahnce to visit the site and send him a PM to allow operamini to get access to the site cos I am not comfortable using UCWEB

Yes, its not hard and what I concern is that we only have few members active that makes difficult for me to have 50 points here daily. Currently, all of my points in the forum is already paid and now I will start again with some posts and hoping to see new replies already.

50 points for me is difficult, what i can get here only 10 points and that is the only points that i can achieve nowadays, it seems great to be active and trying to cashout every 5 days or more, is one of the biggest thing that i can do in this site

It may not be difficult to accumulate 10 points daily in here then you will going to request for a payment at the end of the month and that is three dollars so that is somehow a good addition with your monthly earnings besides we can be sure that the Admin will pay you in here, so even you will only request for a payment once a month.

yes,i think you are right,to accumulate 10 points will not be difficult,so if we members can be active here and making 10 posts on a regular basis i think this is a good earning from the forum,but what matters is,the admin should keep up with the fast payment

I was on a roll yesterday and found myself having posted 38 posts on the forum already. I guess I might have gotten carried away with the good amount of activities that I saw on the forum and they reminded me of the days when this forum was quite active and earning here was a breeze. Its just good to see members posting again here cause its sure easy to get motivated.

I think that the site is still a good place to post payment proof. So I think it's the best way to stay active on the site as but I am that you had a good a roll posting a lot yesterday. I better roll myself too. So I would be able to earn a lot once again on the site. Anyway its not a strict site so I should keep on here.

I'm doing good here in IP. I got paid here twice with 50 points. Since I have tried to post here 50 posts daily but sooner I figure it out that forex section is not having good activity only gpt and hyip are still active. So far, I have here 50 points again and today I might have new round of posting.

today i just request another payment request here, and nice to know they are doing well for now. even people think they are not that good but from what i see they are good sites with fast payment and also it is great to paid about twice or once in a week

Its really good if you don't count your post and earning in here. As right now I check and I notice that I have more than 1.40 dollars in here. Before I even have hard time reaching 1 dollar worth of post in here. I think its good and its better that we spend more time and effort in posting in here if we have free time and also just forget about our points and you will be surprise that you reach certain level.

I am just 30 posts away from reaching $2 in here and I am going to make sure that I get to 200 points later on in the day. This would be the highest I have ever cashed out on the forum since the post rate reduction since I normally cashout at 100 points. I might just get motivated to go for the $3 but will see first how it goes during the day.

i have may be 20 points here and i'm gonna to complete them 50 and request payment,however the low rate they offer you can find the forum is always active and you can post easily over 10 posts aday ,after finish here i will try to make 10 posts in investorposts and may be more .

i am going to make some post on the site later on. i just need 5 post anyway, so definitely i would be able to reach payout on this day. this is not the most active forum we have not because of the low post rate. before the activity was so fast almost the most active forum. but anyway, i am not totally surprised with the admin decreasing the post rate. i know that the admin just gave us a chance to earn well with the 2 cents post rate before he would bring it down to this one cent post rate.

It was even one of the highest paying Forum before because do you remember that it's paying four cents per post before? but now it's one of the Forum that paying low rates in here, I just really wonder where is the real Admin in here, perhaps he is busy with his study as I know he is still a student.

i'm always see payment proof here seems the admin pays fast for sure ,the forum is active and members try to reach min in short time so that they can paid fast,i plan to make some posts here today and i plan to change my signature in some forums and put investor-posts link .

It was even one of the highest paying Forum before because do you remember that it's paying four cents per post before? but now it's one of the Forum that paying low rates in here, I just really wonder where is the real Admin in here, perhaps he is busy with his study as I know he is still a student.

Yes, it certainly was and in the beginning I actually thought that the forum was mainly concentrating on HYIP's for some reason and took a while before getting to the forum and starting too post. I am still active on the forum even now despite the 1 cent post rate and make sure that I make a couple of posts on a daily basis so as to continue to earn.

The nice thing about the site is that the admin is not good strict on the post quality and post l ngth. And so that's why I so much comfortable posting on the site before when it had nice post rate bit I would try to make ql of post on the site later on just to be able to support the site sometimes. As I think I should keep helping to bring good activity here.

I have 190 points in here. If I have extra time I will going to post 5 post in here to reach 195 points. I'm not in the hurry to withdraw but I'm thinking if I'm going to reach 200 points I will going to withdraw. Beside its been more than a month now since I last taste my earnings in here. I guess its time to start seeing my earnings in here again.

I just did 16 posts in the forum yesterday. But looks like I have seen here some posts in the forex section which I did not check that's why I did not able to make my 50 points daily goal. So far, I will just have my payout by next week since I don't worry getting paid as we will have it within the day or 24 hours only.

i have not made any post on the other sections. because of the low post rate that i actually don't bother anymore to make any more post on the other sections. i would just post few post on the ptp section and just immediately leave the site as well. i know that i have low motivation to make more post on the site just because i am already too busy posting on the other forums. so i don't have the time to do more posting here.