Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I once again reach 2 dollars worth of post in here. I will not going to request payments right now. I will going to wait until I reach 5 dollars worth of post before I'm going to request payments in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good but I'm hoping that in few days I'm going to make good amount of money in here so that I can request payments again. 5 dollars is just too long to wait if I slow down posting.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 7/14/2012 3:33 AM

Batch: 103190182

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $1.36

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank you.

I doubt that there will be any post rate increase any time soon from the forum. I think that the forum is quite content with the post rate as it is and it becomes manageable this way. We all hope that there would be increases that are the same as it was before on the forum.

I find that its better to make a higher amount in my payment requests which is why I have started requesting at 500 points or more. I have experienced delays though the last time I requested for 500 points and wonder if its not because of the amount. I will try it again and see.

Even if theirs no rate increase I don't mind posting in here at all. For me its the amount of money we earn in here that is important. It does not matter for me if the rate is only two cents as I feel this site is more stable if the rate is two cents. Because for me if they increase the rate this site will just going to end up turning to none paying forum again just like what happen before.

Yes, the chances are that with the post rate increase the site will no longer be stable in terms or fast payments or payments at all for that matter. I just need 100 points in order to request for 500 points for this week so if I can make just 50 or so points in the morning and may try another round of posting later on or tomorrow.

Yes, the chances are that with the post rate increase the site will no longer be stable in terms or fast payments or payments at all for that matter. I just need 100 points in order to request for 500 points for this week so if I can make just 50 or so points in the morning and may try another round of posting later on or tomorrow.

about increasing posts rate i see admin don't have any intention to do that thing for now, from what i see that admin will keep this fast payment and even with low rates like this but admin still paying members in fast. that is fine and it will increase activity and more advantages for admin.

I am glad that I have finally been able to submit my payment request in here for 500 points. I could do it yesterday because I encountered some problems with the signatures and could not add all three of them at one time. I did get it sorted this morning and am now hoping for fast payment again from here.

I am sure that I can request for a payment in here today as I just need 15 posts in here to be able to request reach 500 points in here so hopefully befoer this month ends I can still accumulate some good amount in here so I would have a good earnings this month from IP.

I see that your payment has already been paid within hours after you submitted it. I guess they just thought that you didnt have to wait for a longer time since you had already submitted before. I am happy I payment for all my points in here for $6.

I did some posting in here, but later on I will continue my posting activity in here as I am sure that I can make two rounds of posting in here today so which means if I can always make a two rounds of posting then for sure I can earn well in here.

I made posting in the forum already. And made 100 points. So far, I think I just be satisfied to just have 200 points payout request since I don't see any good activity in other sections so I will just try later this week if I can make more points since I know that some members are not that active this week.

i love this forum because they always pay full payment to their members.their rates are also very good from which we can earn a lot.today i have made first payout request here i believe that i will get my payment in one to two days.i suggest you all to join it.

Yeah, and I'm quite surprised that our mod cleared the payouts in full balance. That's why I'm eager to be more active in the forum since I know now that the forum will have good payments as always. I'm going to make here another posting for today since I have plenty of time.