Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I got the shock myself when I realised that I got paid for the full balanace of $6 as opposed to my payment request amount of $5. That is just further testament to the fact that the forum is stable at the moment and I have faith that it will continue to be moving forward.

Have a bit change about rule about payment of them today, but I think that it is not problem, they want to promote so that site can run better and members too can be easy to request payment when they working in almost forum now, my payment just is rejected today with new rule and I too just ask again today, hope that my request is correct with rules

I would be requesting my payment later on. I have already reached about 500 points. It's not hard actually to post here because of the good activity on the site so it's easy to make a lot of post here daily. So I'm going to post a lot more bit later on

upon reading all of your posts in here, i can say that the site really pays until now. I am just wondering why inverstorposts has been closed by GT moderator and labelled it as non-paying or scam. I think its time for those members who received payment in here to PM the moderators of GT and inform them that this site is not a scam, to open again the thread.

I can see that the thread was closed end of february and it was never reopened. IP has been paying quite well and in fact faster that any other forums with a turn around time of about a day for processing payments. Admin is concerned by post chasing though as he made it clear in the chatbox.

woah! See that? The forum sometimes pays faster than the other.. So, i think the GT staff must reopen the IP thread again. I think no members PM them that's why it is still a closed thread this time. I am eager to make posts in here regularly as i've been hearing good feedbacks of ip. I just could not do what i wanted because IP is having a blank page when I use my operamini. It's a hassle for me to change browser that's why IP is my last priority on my ptp list. For the reason that it is last, oftentimes i intentionally don't visit the site when i feel so tired.

I am going to reqeust for a payout in here today because I have 500 points already in here, and that was my goal as I can put all my signature links because some Forums board are now open so we can put our signature links when we are requesting, I am sure that I will be paid fast in here.

Well, I don't think its a wise decision to not all post in the forum. But then yes you able to post here a lot daily but I suggest to have here lower your target posting as its obvious that its not good for the forum and we need the forum more stable and not rushing in posts.

Well, the Admin and Mod not saying to stop your activities in here, I just made 20 posts in here today, and that was already enough for today in here as I don't want to post a lot in here because it may affect the stability of the Forum as I want to be paid fast in here.

i can see that investorposts is really a paying site,i have registered and made some few posts,i am using a UCWEB to access the site and there is one thing i dont like about it,in a long thread there is no last page on the page,so all i do is to click next or page numbers,this makes me to reduce my posts

The fees in paypal payment are just too high. So I think that i would rather request in liberty reserve. I don't know why we have to get some fees in paypal payment as I know that we can have some ways to avoid it. Anyway I would try to make a lot of post later here

Indeed, you willl end up earning low because of the fees with Paypal that's why I really don't prefer using my Paypal account in here because of the fees though if there is no fees in here then for sure I will use my Paypal account in here as I would like to be paid with my Paypal account.

I am still okay withdrawing via LR although my first preference would have been Payza but LR works out just fine. Activities have lowered down of late and I couldnt even make 25 posts on the forum since I had no replies to some of my posts. Hope that today it will be better.