Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

well investorposts is a great forum and the admin pays on time,i have not been posting here simply because of the low rate that the site is offering,i dont have the time to post there when there are many ptp forums that offers higher rates and i am still not chanced to post there too

I think guys haven't adjusted to the new rates and that is the much reason activities at the forum is low.sincerely we posters are still expecting the admin to up the pay and i just hope and pray he would be doing that pretty soon to encourage guys.

Wll, if everyone accepts 0.01$ rate then in very short period of time the rates will be 0.005$ per post, if all members accept that rate and keep the activity then the rate will go to 0.001$ and so on. 300 posts to earn 3$ is just too much work for very little money. I can see many ads in IP, maybe they are self sponcered.

lol...i also feel that $0.01 is not encouraging in a ptp forum like this though i am aware that investorposts has paid so many members when it used to have higher rate,the truth is i cant post there for cos i dont have much time to sacrifice for IP

I got price for "Stay Active you may be the lucky one contest"

this forum is great :D

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (bank):

Date: 10/3/2011 5:24 AM

Batch: 72292705

From Account: U6770381 (investorposts)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Thanks for been here

Thank you.

as ou have shown your payment proof which tells us that it is a legit site. i am not yet a part of this but looking forward to work in it. thanks for sharing such a wonderful information.

That's a very big price for just being so active on the site so I hope that I would be nice to receive that kind of prize also. So I would start posting a lot once again on the site so I would have the chance to win that kind of prize somehow. So that I would be able to support the site as well.

That's a very big price for just being so active on the site so I hope that I would be nice to receive that kind of prize also. So I would start posting a lot once again on the site so I would have the chance to win that kind of prize somehow. So that I would be able to support the site as well.

The only problem with that is that the prize was given in 2011 and not 2012, so i am not sure whether they are actively giving that much prize at the moment or not. The higest i have seen in last month is just 50 points for many posts. The rate of contests will always be good at the start of paid to post forum not after this my time, some forums slightly better in this.

Would all active members get the same prize or just one member only. Anyway I was planning to post on the site but the activity is just so low. So I think I can make only a few posts on the site specially on the ptp section. Not unless I would post in other sections as well. But I would try to check out the other sections as well so that I would be able to post more here

You are active to post inhere so far you already registered.just ensure to make quality post on a daily and regular basis.i think you would likewisely be enjoying IP if you endeavour to stick to the rules and regulations at the forum.

as long as you can posts about 2 lines i think that is fine, i hope more people that active here too so i can make more posts here since it is not easy if only one or two members that active in this site to make posts, but if there are more i think it will be good for many people who want to active and for sure the payment here is fast

I'm not able to post here at all lately. So I have to make some time to post again on the site. I do wonder if the admin would increase the post rate once again. So I just hope that the admin would have more advertisers again on the site. So that we would be able to get better post rate once again here.

It's more like a gambling forum, the only difference is in gambling you have to invest, while here you have to be lucky enough to get paid. I mean what's the point of staying active if you are not sure whether they are going to pay you or not.

I think that the site is still paying up to now. So I don't think that there's no assurance of the payment. I have seen some payment lately although I have not requested payout yet as I am not that active here lately. So I think we can still b there confident that we would still get paid on the site.

It's more like a gambling forum, the only difference is in gambling you have to invest, while here you have to be lucky enough to get paid. I mean what's the point of staying active if you are not sure whether they are going to pay you or not.

do you members here, so you give us words like this? have you active here lately? or do you see the payment request lately? i don't think so because if yes, then you will not post something like this, i also think you need to see this forum and active in it, they paid faster than you ever imagine

I also doubt that they are a member of the IP forum because anyone who a member here knows very well that you always get paid for your posts and that this has happened to be very fast for a lot of months even when there were problems with funds on the forum. If you make spam posts on the forum then you can consider it a gamble because chances are very high that you will not be paid for them I guess.

Just one question can you support your claim? Are you a member of this site or just bad mouthing IP without even knowing about how good IP paying is?

Right now the only concern in here is not payments but rate. IP rate right now is 1 cent per post but it does not mean its not paying good because each time you request payments in here you are assured to get paid.

how can you call IP a gambling forum,you are so funny,i guess you are not a member here that is why you are talking this way,IP is one of the fastest when it comes to clearing of payments,activities are not much but the forum is still moving