Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I just have made posts in the Forex section and also done with it. And yet, I think I have good goal in DMT forum to have daily posting and see that many members able to achieve their daily activities in the forum. I just hope that I can have good amount of points this week.

I am trying to reach 500 points in here today, because I really failed to reach that last week because I had a problem with my internet. But glad it's fine now, so I can start finishing my goal in here. So, I just need to post another 10 in the three cents section then I can request for a payment in here today.

so many members that active here make me very motivated to be a better posters here, it seems that many people now want to earn in this forum right now, so far i don't see anything wrong with it, because more members here means that more chance for other posters to post and also more visitors for admin's site

Its their loss my friend not ours. Its better that we follow the rules as an example. Beside once they get warning they will realize their mistake and its up to them to correct it. Problem that I notice and sad to say most violators are actually hyip monitoring admin. They are admin also and they must be the one who need to respect dmt rules and regulation as they are site admin also but they are the one who end up violate dmt rules.

Yeah I think we should follow the rules which I think is very easy to follow anyway. So I don't think we should have difficulty in maintaining good post on the site. We should not try to do other things that is against the rules just to earn more points on the site as well.

so that is why we must read the rules first before we make any posts here so we can understand this forum better and for sure, with understanding this forum rules, posters will be active without much problem and can make post here to maximum amount that admin allowed

Yeah I think we should follow the rules which I think is very easy to follow anyway. So I don't think we should have difficulty in maintaining good post on the site. We should not try to do other things that is against the rules just to earn more points on the site as well.

This is true. Because this will make the forum run neat and nice. And to avoid the forum from the spammer or even scammer. Well, it is not easy to control so many members but it is also not too hard if the Admin or moderators remind them and even giving the strict notice. This is for a better forum

if you all see spammer or something that is fishy about them you can report their posts, i think this one is the simplest way and the most recommended way that admin and also staff(moderator) asked to us to do, if we can do that thing i am sure that we this forum will be clean and neat

Yea,you are right,if there is a spam post,we should try and report the post so that the forum can be neat,i am just trying to be active here so that I can have a payment request on the queue,I don't know why I have been so lazy nowadays,I found it so tiring when ever i am making posts in this forum

Indeed we should help in maintaining the forum clean from spam. Anyway I have not been able to focus in the si lately well. So I just hope that I would at least focus on this forum for this day even just for one forum, i would b happy already. So I think I would just post more here now.

but sometimes not all people that report the thing, they just simply make post in that thread and then forget about, and the funny thing they even post in that thread and said that thread is double thread or spam thread. i think they just need to report it and let staff finish it, if you report it then staff will check it and will see if your report is right, if that is right. staff will clear it

It is very good now the moderators clean the threads, specially the HYIP threads with many payment proofs. It is not easy to control so many members. But, the control has to be done, at least once a week. So, in this way, this forum is alive and everything in this forum will be nice according to the system

I'm hoping that payments will be done twice a month and not once a month. But if ever payments are done once a month I'm just wondering if I can open two pending payments worth 5 dollars each. or if its okay to request payments as high as 10 dollars in just one request of payments? Its because the rate in here is 2 to 3 cents so its really plausible to reach 1,000 points each month.

Of course, if the payment is weekly, it will be wonderful, but we see that there is no limit for the post in the forum, so I think If payment will be once every two weeks it will not be a problem in front of members, so we like to keep active here always .

there is limit here dude, the limit is 30 posts per day, so far i don't have any problem with that, and that thing will increase also my productivity in the other site and also in DMT sister site. overall i can say that DMT is one of the greatest forum i ever see

Yes, there should be 30 posts daily in their top 20 posters you will see how many posts you've made. So far, I have posted yesterday 10 posts so, I might able to have some posts in this hour and to have my new payout request in DMT. And we are fortunate that our mod approved payouts now.

30 posts as the post limits is so cool,what i do here is to make 10 posts in the hyip section and 15 posts in the ptp section and i am good for the day,i made my 10 posts in the hyip section so i am just starting my posts here in the ptp section

i rarely checked that top poster here, so far i only make post here with calculate how much i made here and make sure that i don't exceed maximum posts that member can make in this forum. but it seems that payment processor section only get few attentions from members