Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

That's great if some of the payment request has been approved already so I am just hoping that my payment request would be approved soon already as I have seen earlier, it was not yet approve but it's just OK . I can still wait. Maybe soon it'll be approved. But one thing for sure I'll keep on posting on the site

I'm now happy that I will reach 925 points today. I'm sure this week I can reach 1,000 points and I'm hoping that this week theirs will be payments as well so that I can request payments right after I get paid. I'm so happy that I increase my activity in here. I do hope that their will be two payments this month. So that I can earn 10 dollars this month. I know dmt is still stable and can pay for a long time. I just hope that admin will give enough time to his beloved forums.

Whenever I checked the section of payment requests , I notice that Yogesh interested in reviewing requests for payment from time to time except 4 requests for payment are still pending so far, my payment request is one of them , I do not know why .

What I just know is that, you don't have to worry because for sure before the Admin will process payment in here all of the payment request will be approved by our Mod Yogesh, and will be paid at the same time so it is not necessary to worry if some payment request are getting verified first as long as you know that you will not have problem with your payment request.

today i have plan to request more payment here, but it seems that i think that many posters here trying to make more activites here so i think that is not a big deal for me, also i noticed that HYIP section and Forex section have some activities from posters of DMT :D, it seems this forum is great right now

Well, you have some good amount of points in your account so you are really good in keeping up your posting activity in here. Anyway, I am sure that in a matter of few days I will be able to reach for 500 points in here, today I will just going to accumulate for 50 points in here so that should not be hard for me.

I think i was not able to do some posting here yesterday. So I'll need to make posting now and should not delay any longer. It's very easy anyway to do a lot of post on the site anyway. I'll just try my best so I'll be able to post more today. I'm just glad that the site is good place for me to do posting daily

I'm happy that I will able to reach 400 points in here so later on I just need to accumulate another 50 points so that by tomorrow I can assure that I can reach 500 points in here as I am getting more motivated to post in here. It's good to see that the activities are quite good. I also saw that the Admin posted on the chat box.

I don't which time zone, we have to follow because if it's our time zone then I should just have around 15 posts for today, but as I checked in the top poster for today I have 26 posts for today, and riddick have 51 posts. So, I really don't know. It's quite confusing to have this that's why I can't have some round of posting as I will just do some few posts.

I'm just gonna follow our time zone, what I just know is that I won't exceed that limit as I'm always paying attention to that, it's just the system time zone is different, which is we can't adjust to that because we are posting based on our time zone so hopefully the Mod and Admin can understand regarding that issue about the time zone.

just don't forget that rules, if i lost my count i simply go to my account and then check how much posts that i made, usually i made posts here in one row, but now i try to make it in 2 rows, because i think that is more efficient if i do something like that.

I just wanted to check out the site and I end up making some posting already and so I am happy that I am able to do some posting because I thought I don't have enough time yet to do so anyways we should expect more activities from other members. maybe later on I would see more activities

I am very glad to see the payment request on this forum is already paid. It is faster than what I hope. Well, it means, it is such a great progress again for this lovely forum. In this way, there is no way for us not to spend our time in this forum. Because we can see the payment on this forum is fast

I'm happy that I got paid in here. I will going to post my proof of payments in as many ptp forum as I can today also. I'm just happy that I got paid. I thought payments will going to come next week so I'm not really expecting any payments today but at least theirs payments now and I'm so happy. Hoping that their will be more payments going to come soon in here for me. As I request another payments right now. lols.

i saw a bube trade payment proof in this thread lols, i think that is a mistake by that posters, well this forum just pay me and i am very greateful with that thing, and i think i will keep to continue my activity here until i can get a good amount of bucks per month here, and i think it is a good time to promote this site in the other forum

Hmm, it seems today I will have 300 points for my existing payout. So far, it seems I will not getting much time to post as early recently because my plan in dmt is to be active in the early morning but then, the forum has 24 hour and I will follow that time and rule in the forum.

That's really nice. I have been paid already so I am still having low point for today. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of points as much as possible. So I have taken it would be able to post a lot before I sleep later on and that I would not easily get tired posting for now.

Well, it looks like I forgot to accomplish my posting yesterday in DMT but since I can just have it this morning and I will going to have 10 posts for this round and hoping that I will going to have more often discussions. And usually, I focus in here because of expectation in the activities.

i hope you will be active here dude, because i see that you are one of the posters here who spread your activity in more than one section and usually give more posters chance to reply your posts, today i am very happy to see this forum full with so many activities