Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

It seems you are too money conscious,you should be patient,the admin would surely process your payments,if i may ask you a question,when did you request for a payout?

I have requested for a payout since on the 4th of this month and i have not been paid,but i am not bother,all i am trying to do is accumulate more points and request for another payment. I am assuring you that you would be paid soon.

I had sign up with other PTP site last night. But, I will never want to miss any activities here at DMT. I will still be monitoring this, and try to be active at all times. And I hope DMT process my payout soon. I'm always waiting for it. Thank' s DMT.

I'm just glad that the activity is doing well on the site. So I am just hoping that I would be able to post here specially other forums have low activity that I would need to post more here since I am not busy yet with other forums and besides that it do love to prioritize this site.

@indieover, I just request my payout this 15th of this month. But after what you told me, I'm not bother at all. I believe in DMT and admin. Its just that its my first time, to do this. I'm thankful to DMT that, they support mobile users. It enables me to post even using my mobile. Thank's DMT. And also indieover, you eased my worries.

It seems our mod approved payouts in dmt yesterday but not yet in MTW and I hope that today I can request also for my payout. So far, I will focus to post in the gpt section and seems that our new members able to be active more regularly and I expect that they will be consistent.

I saw mod approved few payment request yesterday and i heard in other forum there is a member said that admin examine payment request but it seems there is no sign that admin will pay posters here, but i am sure that many posters will make a wish that admin pay posters this week.

personally i think the admin of this program has paid for this month and members should wait till end of this month maybe early next month then another payment will be made,though the program do paid more than once a month but i doubt if they will be another payment this month,since the admin has paid before early this month and the admin is active now for couple of weeks and not treating the approved payment request

I'm happy making posts here, though I'm already signed up to other PTP site. But I cant reach 30 posts here daily, I just made it once, I didn't know that I already made 30. And regarding my payout request. For being active everyday, I'm learning about the payment process here at DMT, and the time it took to receive. Its good for me, adding my knowledge about forum site. Thank's DMT and members.

I'm happy making posts here, though I'm already signed up to other PTP site. But I cant reach 30 posts here daily, I just made it once, I didn't know that I already made 30. And regarding my payout request. For being active everyday, I'm learning about the payment process here at DMT, and the time it took to receive. Its good for me, adding my knowledge about forum site. Thank's DMT and members.

You don't need to post 30 post in here daily. That's the maximum we can post in here in a day. Me post about 23 post more or less three times a week only. So that's not even 30 post a day. Sometimes we just need to post in as many ptp forum as we can if we really want to make money. Because we really can end up getting a spamming status if we don't do our posting good in here.

Ah is that so?. Yes, I agree, if we are a registered member of many PTP site, we should always take part in the forum itself. Though we cannot reach the maximum posts per day, posting good enough and with nice quality post is a great goal everyday. Its our duty to make our signed up forum to be a greater community.

I have noticed that this discussion has more replies than the other discussions on the ptp section. If you would based the activity of the site on the post on this discussion you would think that the site has fast activity. But the fact that trip other discussions don't always have good activity but still lately that activity was great in all discussions

personally i think the admin of this program has paid for this month and members should wait till end of this month maybe early next month then another payment will be made,though the program do paid more than once a month but i doubt if they will be another payment this month,since the admin has paid before early this month and the admin is active now for couple of weeks and not treating the approved payment request

I have checked the forum quite a few times and most of the time admin offered quick payment when i see payment pages. I thought that the forum is paying once a week.I am in slight need of money and I hope that you are wrong and that admin would make another payment this week. But we got to wait and watch for that.

@danielle27,you should have been paid by now 'cos i have been paid,i am sure you must be very happy with the payments,anyways like we have been saying,the admin is a honest admin and he would surely process payment,there is nothing to be worried about,i hope you would now be motivated to make posts in the forum.

Me, I dont know what to say about it. Cause I'm not being paid yet for my first payout. But then, someone in the forum told me that we shouldn't worry cause its proven paying. And we must believe in DMT cause its one good old PTP site.

I am a new member of this forum, I don't think here is any payment issue because I saw that all members are got paid with in short time. I like this forum because all members want their payment in short time and admin always try to understand members, so he try to clear all payment in short time.

I have not received payment myself. So I just wonder why I was not paid. But anyway I just hope that i would receive the payment soon. So I think I can still wait but somehow I would admit I am getting discouraged so I may slow down on posting on the site as well.

I think the payment is done by admin yesterday but for the member that has been approved by a moderator, if you've been approved by a moderator you will be paid for sure, you just wait for a moderator to approve payment request that you submit.

No I have not been paid. So I think I would have to wait for the next processing of the payment request or I would have the,message the admin so I would try to do that later on. So but for now i would just keep myself busy once again so that I would be able to continue posting on the site like before

I thought every request is surely be paid?. Do we need approval from the moderators?. Anyway yesterday I wasn't made more posts. So I hope that today I'll be more active and do more post to add to my earnings. And I also hope that admin will process my request soon. Cause I'm one those member that hasn't receive payment yet.

I think the admin might have mistakenly skipped his payment while he was processing payments in the forum.

@indieover,why not send the admin a PM to know why he has not been able to pay you,at least this would make you to know the reason why you did not get paid,anyways,your points are still there,so you woukd surely get paid the next time.

Okay I am going to do that later on. Anyway I just feel like lazy to post but I would definitely try to motivate myself to keep on paying on the site as well today and tomorrow. I have been very much active in other forums so I just hope that I would be able to do that as well on this site

Yeah I'm glad that you have been posting on the site again today. But I just hope that you make few more posts as well. I just need four more posts so as to complete my twenty post for today. I don't think I would make or complete 30 posts as I am very busy with other forums as well. So twenty post for today would be okay for me.

Well I am glad that posting activiites is good in this forum, today I will be achieving reaching the minimum payout amount in this forum and will be requesting for payment as it was quite some time since my last payment request in here.

yes it is true, now more active on this forum and at least now the members already believe that this forum is really paying members in the forum, I myself have reached the minimum payout and request my payment will me updated every day before a moderator approving payment requests I am.