Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@ Trickster

Although I like this forum a lot and it was the first forum I joined it long ago, but I still can not send a lot of posts , or reach to the limit to send posts because this needs more time , specially that I am a member of some other boards

same here dude, i also member in other boards but i try as the best as i can to make post here, i like this forum too and since they pay members faster then this site will include in my main list, and i am sure in my productive days i will visit and make posts here and share something.

Agree to that indeed the payment here is quite faster in here compared to sister site. We should get more motivated here. I think that they are trying to encourage us to be more focused here. That's why they're trying to maintain these weekly payment on this site which is very nice

But payments can't be made weekly here 'cos the admin has already declared that he can no longer be paying weekly,anyways i am glad that members are still active here and this has made me to be able ti make some few posts in the forum,i just wish that members can still be active so that posting would not be difficult for us to make

Well, it is sad actually if the Admin can not pay the members every week. Before, I made a thread already, the Admin has to find more sources o income, from the Ads and other things, so, the Admin can get more and more money. And this forum can grow bigger and bigger, where the members feel satisfied

Well,you might say that it is sad,i feel that the admin is just making the forum to be stable that's why he has stopped to be processing payments every week,on a more serious note,it is not easy for him to be clearing payments in 2 forums on a weekly basis,i must commend the admin for the great job that he has done

Well, it is sad actually if the Admin can not pay the members every week. Before, I made a thread already, the Admin has to find more sources o income, from the Ads and other things, so, the Admin can get more and more money. And this forum can grow bigger and bigger, where the members feel satisfied

the ads already become a good income for admin so far, and i think members should support admin too with join some HYIP site by click the banner that admin have here, or to some forex rebate site banners here, that is surely will help admin so much rather than only posts and after post leave this site. or if you can, then bring few advertisers here.

Well, I really miss posting in here, and I guess I don't have problem with the posting limitation in here because it's much easier that way because for sure members will try to be active in other sections probably in those three cents paying sections in here. I want to reach 500 points in here soon, but it will still take some time.

since there are 3 cents section here that is very helpful for some members of this site and i like it, with more chance people to get paid here i am sure that more people will be active here sooner, and i hope more members will try to spread their activity too

I think the other forum makes the admin more busier, this is one of the most important reasons for the delay in payment here, I hope that the admin given more time to care about this forum specially the payment for members without delay for a long time, anyway I do not feel any problem in sending posts here daily .

Finally I am back posting on the site. I just keep on forgetting about the site lately. I am just hoping that I would not forget to make some postings tomorrow because the end the week getting near again. I am just hoping to earn 200 points before the end of the week. I would be satisfied if I would be able to do that

For now I do have a lot of time. I am just hoping to be able to accomplish a lot of things today . More importantly that I would need to spread my activity in different sections so that I would be able to earn more points so that I'll be able to make payment request soccer

I am trying my best also to keep my activity on the site but I'm just wondering where are the other members. So I'm just hoping that I would be able to see them soon here. So that discussions would be more interesting.It is very much easy if they would be more members that would help us

It's quite good to see that you guys have some good amount of points in your account, it's quite motivating as I also have some good amount of points. Anyway, it's just good that I have a fast internet connection in here this night so I can attain my target in here for this day.

Thankfully I'm able to load the site already as awhile ago I had some problems on loading the site. So now I would just try to make a lot of post once again so that I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site. So anyway I would just at least make ten post on the site right now.

it seems before this site is hard to load, and i decided not to post for a while but thank god this site is back right now, and it seems other posters also become more motivated to make post in this site, aside from that thing 3 cents section still full with active posters.

Yeah I am just glad that the site is very much accessible while I have lots of time on making a lot of post on the site as well as I would like to do be more active. I do miss seeing the post or activity of the other members. So I just hope that I would be able to see more activity here later on as well.

I am just starting my posting activity in here early at this morning. Well, I decided that this will be the first Forum where I will be posting so that I won't miss my posting activity again in here due to my slow internet connection at night. Anyway, I will just try to do better in here.

I'm just trying to be more consistent on my activity here but I am NOT able to do still. but most of the time I do able to do some posting here. I would definitely say that I had been able to improve my activity here and I will continue to do so. So I'm making a lot of post here again