Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

spring-profit.com - spring-profit

Bagvell

I am not owner/admin.

Spring Profit

Plans -

Plan 1

250% after 10 days (HOURLY PROFIT - 1.04%)

$5 - $200

Plan 2

200% after 7 days (HOURLY PROFIT - 1.19%)

$201 - $500

Plan 3

170% after 5 days (HOURLY PROFIT - 1.41%)

$501 - $1,000

Plan 4

144% after 3 days (HOURLY PROFIT - 2.00%)

$1,001 - $2,000

Plan 5

110% after 1 days (HOURLY PROFIT - 4.58%)

$2,001 - $5,000

Commission administrator to withdraw – 7 %

Referral Commission – 7% -1%

Payments - Instant

Payment systems: Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

spring-profit.com - Licensed

Join here

I am in –

Date : 03/14/2013 04:40

From/To Account : U4016574

Amount : -100.00

Currency : USD

Batch : 19028547

Memo : Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to spring-profit.com User Bagvell.

It is quiet tempting to join in here because of the good return plus the minimum amount to invest is just five dollars in here that is really affordable in my part. But the language in here is in russian so you need a translator to be able to understand it, if you really interesed to join in here then it's necessary that you must have a translator.

It is quiet tempting to join in here because of the good return plus the minimum amount to invest is just five dollars in here that is really affordable in my part. But the language in here is in russian so you need a translator to be able to understand it, if you really interesed to join in here then it's necessary that you must have a translator.

The site is also English. At the top there is a switch in the form of an American flag.

i think you need to look this site carefully dude before make any post here, because you will get all the menu and mostly data here in english if you click the english flag in this site, what don't change here after you click is news here. that is all the other are change. but nice to see this program have good prospect in future with good plan and also SSL protection

per hour rate is actually looking excellent but i do think the rate of high will probably be very high because the total give back from first plan is actually 250% this means we may earn 25% regular profit and that is totally not really affordable regarding hyip managment. i believe it will not complete its first round too.

Well 200% in just 7 days that means they are just paying the double of our investment in just 7 days is that believable . i do not trust such programs because it is not possible to pay such a huge roi in such a short period of time . though they pay now in future they need to face some serious problems with investments .

The payment proofs are not supposed to be posted in this section. This is not correct. Then we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high. I agree with the comment of one member above, to make money double in 7 days or one week is very high and not reasonable RoI at all. This HYIP will not sustain too long

i cant believe this hourly program has being able to run online for 11 days online with paying status,though i have being trying to check with hyip monitors to see if the program has any new proof of payment but i couldn't find any and i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program,the program might not to be safe for lovers of hourly program to join