Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Wow,i am finally back in the forum,i have not been posting in this forum since i got paid and that is exactly 3 weeks ago,i can see that the activity here is not bad compared to the sister forum,it's also good to know that the forum now has a post limitation,this would make the forum to be stable

I'm not happy with my points. It seems it's taking a lot of days for me before I would be able to earn nice amount on the site. So I'm just hoping that I'll be able to be more active on the site. I would try to be more focused on the site as well. Anyway I'm so glad that the activity here is still okay.

activity in this forum still okay, at least in 2 days you can see a lot of activities from some posters of this site in many sections, but in payment processor section i don't see too much activity there, and it seems i must halt my activity if the condition of this forum like this, but i still believe that DMT is paying forum and also good for many posters

i was easily able to make 10 posts here this morning in hyip and ptp section i hope i could reach the 30 posts here by midnight beside other forums ,DMT become on of the most favorite for me and i always start my posting in forums here ,also no one can deny there is big improvement in payment process time .

Let me see if I can make 30posts here today; 15 in the hyip section an 15 in the ptp section. I just hope I can maintain this activity here daily so as to be able to accumulate a reasonable amount of points daily. I'm sure that the activity here will enable me to do so especially as the admin cleared payments some days ago.

I could say that the activity is still okay for me not as active as before. But anyway I think because the site has so many sections that's why I hardly see members posting in the same section. So I just have to post in other sections as well so I would see where the other members are posting also.

i was easily able to make 10 posts here this morning in hyip and ptp section i hope i could reach the 30 posts here by midnight beside other forums ,DMT become on of the most favorite for me and i always start my posting in forums here ,also no one can deny there is big improvement in payment process time .

so that is your own strategy, as for me i spend about 2 round of posting here, 15 or 20 posts for the first round and then make the rest in second round, actually i spend mostly in HYIP, PTP, and Forex. i want to post in Payment processor section too but it seems that section don't have much activity right now

Finally I am very happy to see the payment request on this forum is done already. This is another proof to see this forum is a great forum. And there is no doubt to be busy in this forum. Now, I will spend more time to make more posts on this forum within the daily limitation. Because I can trust this forum

i hope it will but that busy thing only happened in few sections, in other section i don't see it. in HYIP and PTP i think the most active sections that i ever see here, and the rest have normal activity, and some even don't have much activity or i can say dead sections, i just hope that there will be more good and active members here that want to spread their activity

Finally I request payments in here and now my main goal is to post as regularly as I can hoping to reach 1,000 points before I got paid in here. I really do like to post more so that each time dmt will pay I can request payments again worth 5 dollars. I really want to maximize my earnings in all ptp forums as much as possible including dmt. I know right now time is the essence if I want to be ultra active in here.

Finally I request payments in here and now my main goal is to post as regularly as I can hoping to reach 1,000 points before I got paid in here. I really do like to post more so that each time dmt will pay I can request payments again worth 5 dollars. I really want to maximize my earnings in all ptp forums as much as possible including dmt. I know right now time is the essence if I want to be ultra active in here.

Congratulations you reach the $ 5 here, I see you still want to increase your activity more than that although you are an active member here already , I hope that I have enough time like you so I can increase my activity more than that because my activity here is still very low .

Although the forum contains several sections, but I can participate in only a few sections, maybe because I do not have sufficient experience which makes me interested in participate In other sections, but I'm trying to keep my activity here always .

it is fine i think it will be good to be active in 2 sections for now, if you want to be active in more section i think it will be better for other and for you, but i think we shouldn't forget the maximum amount of posts that we can make here.

@ Trickster

Of course I try to participate in more than 2 section in the forum, but it will be a few posts , anyway I don't worry about the maximum number of sending posts in the forum because I do not send a lot of posts per day already because I do not have the enough time to do that .

glad to know about that thing dude, as for me i just trying to spread my activity also, and hope i don't reach limit here, but so far i still like this forum, but it seems tomorrow i need to hold my activity for a moment. but i hope there are more activities in Payment processor section, it seems like abandoned by few posters

This is my priority ptp forum right now. And that's the main reason why I'm trying to post in here as regularly as I can. Although my post average is just 10 post a day on average. I just want to make sure that I can post in here as daily as I want so that when time come for me to request payments in here I can request payments in here twice a month. That's my goal in here right now.

That's a lot of posting daily. I think that's why you were be able to earn well in different forums. But sometimes I'm just too busy with so many things in life. I'm just hoping that I would be able to maintain my focus on the site daily now. It feels good to be active here