Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Why, is there a limitation of requesting payout?. You said, you might be late of requesting, cause others were already approved. Anyway, how can I request for payout?. To where section I should post my request?. And how will I include my LR account number?. Please reply to this asap. Thank you.

just my request to be approved but can a 50% reduction of the moderator, it makes me upset but I received a professional attitude, because I now have to use three indicators of having to make different posts in thread forex should not be the same as what I post on other forums.

I requested my first payout today. I hope I'll be approved, so that my payments would processed sooner. How long will take to wait for approval?. And what is the indication of being paid already?. Does my DMT pts. be back to zero, is a sign that I have been paid?. Please someone explain this to me. I'm new to this, and its my first payment request. Does my warn status be removed, after being paid, and get deducted for it?.

You just have to wait for the payment. You would surely be paid although there is no fixed time when we will receive the payment. You just have to enjoy your activity on the site as well as the other members were doing so that you would be able to make more points while you are still waiting for your payment.

Its really good to see that there are so many new members in here that are ready to earn from DMT,i can see that they are so active than the senior members,they are just after approval of there payment requests,anyways its just a normal thing,when they are used to the system,the won't be worried over approval of payments again.

Me too. New members means more activity for this site. More activity means we can post as regularly as we can in here and we will not going to worry that we are spamming the site. Usually I don't like to post in a thread when I still see myself as the last five posters. I prefer to have a post in a thread that I don't see my last post. In this way I can say that I spread my post in as many threads as I can.

You just have to wait for the payment. You would surely be paid although there is no fixed time when we will receive the payment. You just have to enjoy your activity on the site as well as the other members were doing so that you would be able to make more points while you are still waiting for your payment.

Indieover, thank you so much for the reply. You eased my worries, I'm just worried if I will be paid, cause I had a warn status, and its my first payment request, maybe this feeling is natural. But I know DMT will pay all my efforts. That's why this is great. And I always enjoy every activity here. For being active for 11 days I made posts in HYIP and forex section. But we should not forget other sections here at DMT, though it pay low that in forex sections. Its still part of digital money talk.

Just be active on this site. Anyway I am just glad that I am able to focus more on the forex section. I have been planning on being more focused on the forex section but because I was so lazy that I was not able to accomplish my goal. But for now I think I would be able to post more on the forex section for this week.

a new day and a new opportunity to earn well on the site. So I am just happy that I have been able to check out the site this early. So I just hope that I would be able to complete my 30 posts again. I don't think I have made 30 posts yesterday. So I just hope that I would be able to complete 30 posts now. So I just hope that I can accomplish my goal on the site. But yesterday I was too close to reaching my goal

I had a bad day yesterday, for not doing more post, because my internet connection was sick again. And I double post, maybe my warning status will go higher. Hope it doesn't happen. I planned to report it, but I forgot the link to where I should post it. Can you please tell me what the link is?. Anyway till now I'm still in the process payout. How will if I've been paid already, does my DMT pts. will automatically go back to zero?.

I had a bad day yesterday, for not doing more post, because my internet connection was sick again. And I double post, maybe my warning status will go higher. Hope it doesn't happen. I planned to report it, but I forgot the link to where I should post it. Can you please tell me what the link is?. Anyway till now I'm still in the process payout. How will if I've been paid already, does my DMT pts. will automatically go back to zero?.

I'm a new member here and I find this site to be the most active as of the moment. I like the rules, the design, and I'm planning to be more active in this. The 30 post limit is actually a good idea if you'll look at it as a goal and not just a hindrance because we all know that there is really that point where we become not that high quality poster due to posting too much.

I've made ​​a post here and has reached more than 400 points, the target tomorrow I have reached the minimum payout to 3, it looks good activity here because the admins and moderators frequent this forum, which I hope is in the process with immediate payment fast.

Yes, its one great site. Everyday I always have my goal to reach, its so exciting. For being active, I get to learn more and more regarding specific topic. I dont wanna miss posting here just because of bad internet connection. Its fun knowing that there's always new activity.

I'm so happy that the activity of the site is getting better. It's even more active here than on the sister forum. That's why I'm going to be more active here now because of the good activity on the site. So I would be more focused. It's better if I would just try to post more here than on the sister forum because I think I would need to improve my activity here more.

activity here is very good, but I hope that the payment process can be brought forward so that the members could no longer wait and more active in the forums, almost every day I make a post here and always monitor this forum.

I hope that the payment process of here at DMT is as good as the activities everyday. Cause till now, I'm not being paid yet. I dont know if the problem is on me or in the system. But, I do monitor this site everyday, and even I'm having a bad connection, I still try to post as much as I could. All agreed that DMT is great, that's true.

I will just make few posts for today. I would just try to reach 500 points then I would just stop posting for a while. So I think that the activity is just moderate for now. So I just hope that I would see faster activity by tomorrow so I would be able to complete my post faster tomorrow.

I hope that the payment process of here at DMT is as good as the activities everyday. Cause till now, I'm not being paid yet. I dont know if the problem is on me or in the system. But, I do monitor this site everyday, and even I'm having a bad connection, I still try to post as much as I could. All agreed that DMT is great, that's true.

because there are a lot of payment maybe, but what we trying to do in this forum only try to post in many sections as we can, by post in more than one section or two sections will bring a lot of activities in this forum, i think 5 posts in each sections is good enough.

So my payment request is still on process?. Do I need to make another request for me to be paid already?, or maybe I should wait enough time, while enjoying the activities here at DMT?. Anyway, this past few days, I've been busy with offline activities, that's why I dont make much posts in here. I dont want to miss posting and joining in newer activities.

I'm trying to maintain my focus again. This is the second forum I'm posting at after the sister site. So I just hope that I would be able to make more posts here now than on the sister site . I would like to be as motivated here as I am on the sister site. So anyway I would just try to accomplish my goal